Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,888 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments (13644 Views)

Contentment: A Good Quality Muslim Should Possess / Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You will only disgrace yourself and islam..

As a Muslim you don't embrace what? grin allah itself, himself or herself is a terrorist

Quran 8:12b

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes
Copy and paste will disgrace you today!!

We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is your response?

Are you dull enough?
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I'll disgrace you today and track you down...your days are numbered!

You wil see shege today

My favourite verse!

Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of the

Are you Worthy of been a friend? Open online deceitful illiterate

You will only disgrace yourself, if you need my cell phone number, feel free to ask

Since Adam was the first Muslim, why not quote a verse from the Bible that says Jews and Christians should not take you Muslims as friends, kill you Muslims, etc

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is your response?

Are you dull enough?

What you are doing is not copy and paste abi? I even screenshots for you to see still you tagged it as copy and paste.. I understand your own tactics, you want to use surah copy and paste run 4-40 comot from here grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Are you dull enough?

Quran 9:5

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Yes what wrong in the verse?

An excellent verse that deals with enemies of Islam

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3

1-7

1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves

Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of JESUS, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
ANTIlSLAM:

What you are doing is not copy and paste abi? I even screenshots for you to see still you tagged it as copy and paste.. I understand your own tactics, you want to use surah copy and paste run 4-40 comot from here grin
[/s] I am an expert in disgracing Christians...May be you dont know me!

Soon you'll enter my trap and regret your life

I deal wit polemics from any angle
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You will only disgrace yourself and islam..

As a Muslim you don't embrace what? grin allah itself, himself or herself is a terrorist

Quran 8:12b

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes
We shall see who will be in the net today...

Tracking you on point...

Lets learn Terrorism from the Bible

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7

1-6

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth

So note, Jesus allows Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that,

Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions, somethings which Christians rant about Islam!

This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, you god is in-tolerant to other religions as you see
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] I am an expert in disgracing Christians...May be you dont know me!

Soon you'll enter my trap and regret your life

I deal wit polemics from any angle

Disgracing Christians or disgracing yourself and islam grin

I said qoute from the Bible where it is written that Kill Muslims, don't take them as friends, etc very simple

Note: if you care for my mobile phone number, feel free to ask

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Disgracing Christians or disgracing yourself and islam grin

I said qoute from the Bible where it is written that Kill Muslims, don't take them as friends, etc very simple

Note: if you care for my mobile phone number, feel free to ask
I'll show you...if at all you have eyes to read.... I'll keep disgracing you

Sadly am dealing with a half baked illiterate christian....its like you know nothing about your bible...
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Yes what wrong in the verse?

An excellent verse that deals with enemies of Islam

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3

1-7

1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves

Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of JESUS, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Nothing is wrong with that Quran verse and chapter where allah says you should kill Christians and Jews since you too you're a Terrorist

I hate repeating question, QUOTE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIMS, DON'T TAKE THEM AS FRIENDS, etc SINCE ADAM WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I'll show you...if at all you have eyes to read.... I'll keep disgracing you

Sadly am dealing with a half baked illiterate christian....its like you know nothing about your bible...

But wait, the best of deceivers allah cannot direct you to the right place where it is written in Bible that Kill Muslims, don't take them as friends right? grin nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Nothing is wrong with that Quran verse and chapter where allah says you should kill Christians and Jews since you too you're a Terrorist

I hate repeating question, QUOTE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIMS, DON'T TAKE THEM AS FRIENDS, etc SINCE ADAM WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM
Right here is is written..

Read through Deuteronomy and see.... I'll make it easier for you to read..

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13

6-18

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Once again here we clearly see the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus.

In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Meaning there's no friendship between us you should kill us for Worshiping The true God

Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion.

God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:

keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Or did God change his mind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind!

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19

He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29

So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Fact proven! You still deny it? Then it show how dumb you are again
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

But wait, the best of deceivers allah cannot direct you to the right place where it is written in Bible that Kill Muslims, don't take them as friends right? grin nawa ooo

Evidence provided!

I'll ride on and expose you further.....NO TIME to check time...

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

18-22

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree

I wonder what you have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what what you have to say to these verses. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands.

So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree. Not only to refuse been a friend to A muslim...your bibles orders you to kill your own child!!!!

Chaiii wahala for bible followers
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13

6-18

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Meaning there's no friendship between us you should kill us for Worshiping The true God

Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion.

God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:

keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19

He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29

So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

What class are you? How do you manage to pass your exam? grin I have read through the verses NO WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT KILL MUSLIMS. If God of Moses, Abraham and Isaac hates you Muslims, he should have directs Jews and Christians to kill you slaves of allah or neither take you as friends since Adam was the first Muslim according to Quran.. keep on searching or seek Google's help pls now

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

What class are you? How do you manage to pass your exam? grin I have read through the verses NO WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT KILL MUSLIMS. If God of Moses, Abraham and Isaac hates you Muslims, he should have directs Jews and Christians to kill you slaves of allah or neither take you as friends since Adam was the first Muslim according to Quran.. keep on searching or seek Google's help pls now
Deaf dumb and blind fellow can not see the truth...no wonder you keep worshiping a human being!

The facts av provided contains the worst imaginable proofs but because of disbelief tou can not see it...

Ride on!

Nothing will stop me from dealing with cheap liar today
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Evidence provided!

I'll ride on and expose you further.....NO TIME to check time...

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21

18-22

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree

I wonder what you have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what what you have to say to these verses. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands.

So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree. Not only to refuse been a friend to A muslim...your bibles orders you to kill your own child!!!!

Chaiii wahala for bible followers

Still the same cool see slave, I need something like this from the Bible that says Kill Muslims because they are pagans or idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Still the same cool see slave, I need something like this from the Bible that says Kill Muslims because they are pagans or idol worshippers

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22

25-29

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

How many times did you practice this

You wil see shege today dan ubanka

cool cool
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Deaf dumb and blind fellow can not see the truth...no wonder you keep worshiping a human being!

The facts av provided contains the worst imaginable proofs but because of disbelief tou can not see it...

Ride on!

Nothing will stop me from dealing with cheap liar today

What is the name of that human being we are worshipping? grin you've been frustrated already

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

What is the name of that human being we are worshipping? grin you've been frustrated already
The triune god...Jesus, mary and holy spirit satanic symbols....Jesus hates you and wil denounce you!

Even now he is helping me disgrace you

Oya what can you say about

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23

1-4

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee

Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Am asking ooo grin
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22

25-29

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

How many times did you practice this

You wil see shege today dan ubanka

cool cool

Practise what? I am not like your paedophile messenger that married a teenage girl who was just 6yr of age while he was 53yr of age.. A daughter that happens to be his great-grand daughter, your messenger forcefully married her grin Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
ANTIlSLAM:

Practise what? I am not like your paedophile messenger that married a teenage girl who was just 6yr of age while he was 53yr of age.. A daughter that happens to be his great-grand daughter, your messenger forcefully married her grin Nawa oo
[/s] Must you lie and disgrace yourself always?

Anyway the more you lie the more i dig and disgrace you myself!

You are ignorant of Deuteronomy right? Afraid of defending it
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
The triune god...Jesus, mary and holy spirit satanic symbols....Jesus hates you and wil denounce you!

Even now he is helping me disgrace you

Oya what can you say about

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23

1-4

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee

Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Am asking ooo grin

We worship Jesus Christ that is alive till eternity even Quran said so that Jesus Christ your Messiah is ALIVE. Meanwhile, you worship a messenger that was poisoned to death, a messenger that went to the graveyards to prayed just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] Must you lie and disgrace yourself always?

Anyway the more you lie the more i dig and disgrace you myself!

You are ignorant of Deuteronomy right? Afraid of defending it

I lied that Muhammad at 53 married Baby Aishat when she was 6yr of age? See don't shift the goal post oo grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Now the reason I post Deuteronomy and disgrave you is because you claim Islam is not peaceful because Allah Warns of punishing people who dont follow him etc.

Now since You believe that, then using your own criteria and own arguments then the verses I just posted show that it is infact your God who is violent and non peaceful because as you can see he will punish those who dont follow them in a very harsh manner.

So you half baked illiterate should not throw stones if you live in a glass house, and you do live in a glass house. I wonder what you will have to see about these verses,

I mean you does believe in this God who is warning of these punishments, if You have a problem with Allah punishing people then why dont you have a problem with your own God when he says he will punish people?

So hence you must now admit your God is violent and not peaceful since you say Allah cant be God because of his wrath and punishments, if you do not admit it then you can no longer argue against Islam, if you continue to use this silly argument on Islam then you must leave your own religion.

Am sure you are in a bad dilema now, attack Islam and leave Christianity or dont attack Islam and therefore have nuthing much to attack Islam on. wink

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will basically post what the Christian God will do as a punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I lied that Muhammad at 53 married Baby Aishat when she was 6yr of age? See don't shift the goal post oo grin
I have dealt with this silly allegations for long...scroll up and read....

Nothing will stop me from disgracing you not your silly distraction

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will basically post what the Christian God will do as a punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:

1- God will cause his people to murdered and massacared, and they will flee in all directions.

2- People will beget children but will not be able to enjoy them because they will be sent into slavery.

3- People's children shall be given to other people and the parents will wish they could have them back but they wont.

4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee

5- God will send diseases to the people

6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep with other men.

These are some of the punishments that the God of the Bible will do to his people if they dont follow him.
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13

6-18

CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by chigator2: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.

You obviously seem deranged, how did your admonition to Muslims suddenly degenerate to attacking South-Easterners. This is proof that your hate for Igbos has clouded your reasoning enough to contradict yourself in less than an hour.

I know it pleases you to see violence attributed to typical peaceful people like Igbos but I want to assure you, we are not and will never be terrorists. We won't share in the plague that inflicts your faith. Research shows that a whopping 80% of post - WW2 terror incidents in Europe were perpetrated by people of the Muslim faith. 90% in Africa. I don't know what that points to maybe you can help us.

I have been wanting to ask, why would an all-knowing God ordain the role of the Prophet of the true religion, the religion of "Peace" to a highway raider and political warlord in the person of Muhammad.
Even in the Quran, the narration of Jesus epitomizes a simple life of peace with God and Man. On the other hand, Muhammad lived a violent life, warring with neighbors and looting merchants of their possessions on trade highways. Even Death didn't deal peaceably with Muhammad, he died of acute poisoning.

After Death, the next battle for the first generation Muslims wasn't spiritual rather it was physical, and worst off, it was amongst themselves over the succession of the caliphate leading to the Shia-Sunni split. Something unheard of from the first Christians in the Bible.
Safe to say the followers of Jesus and Muhammad were duly taught.

Ibkhaleel001 How then can Islam balance these conflicting narratives ?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by KpakpaJulaga: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Copy and paste will not save you! If i start flogging you here...

And Godswilin I'll track you also you wilk regret your insult and abuse online
This is a threat to someone's life.

Lalasticlala
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I have dealt with this silly allegations for long...scroll up and read....

Nothing will stop me from disgracing you not your silly distraction

1- God will cause his people to murdered and massacared, and they will flee in all directions.

2- People will beget children but will not be able to enjoy them because they will be sent into slavery.

3- People's children shall be given to other people and the parents will wish they could have them back but they wont.

4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee

5- God will send diseases to the people

6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep with other men.

These are some of the punishments that the God of the Bible will do to his people if they dont follow him.

Do you want to shift the goal post to Aishat and Muhammad saga? I am fully prepared for you

1 Like

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?
AM HERE TO DISGRACE YOU GO ASK YOUR DYING FATHER OR PASTOR YOUR SILLY QUESTIONS!

Get your wrecked fabricated bible and read the verses below....

Wait !! What you didn't deny any of my facts regarding the god of the bible...so you believe it is 100% true right?

Lemme continue
Numbers
Chapter 31

7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you half baked illiterate have to say about this? Using your own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God. So once again you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Do you want to shift the goal post to Aishat and Muhammad saga? I am fully prepared for you
So can keep ranting here all i know is that i have dealt with you!

Your body language and hypocritical nature will always show...

Double standard and lying against Islam will not save your ass today
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
chigator2:

You obviously seem deranged, how did your admonition to Muslims suddenly degenerate to attacking South-Easterners. This is proof that your hate for Igbos has clouded your reasoning enough to contradict yourself in less than an hour.

I know it pleases you to see violence attributed to typical peaceful people like Igbos but I want to assure you, we are not and will never be terrorists. We won't share in the plague that inflicts your faith. Research shows that a whopping 80% of post - WW2 terror incidents in Europe were perpetrated by people of the Muslim faith. 90% in Africa. I don't know what that points to maybe you can help us.

I have been wanting to ask, why would an all-knowing God ordain the role of the Prophet of the true religion, the religion of "Peace" to a highway raider and political warlord in the person of Muhammad.
Even in the Quran, the narration of Jesus epitomizes a simple life of peace with God and Man. On the other hand, Muhammad lived a violent life, warring with neighbors and looting merchants of their possessions on trade highways. Even Death didn't deal peaceably with Muhammad, he died of acute poisoning.

After Death, the next battle for the first generation Muslims wasn't spiritual rather it was physical, and worst off, it was amongst themselves over the succession of the caliphate leading to the Shia-Sunni split. Something unheard of from the first Christians in the Bible.
Safe to say the followers of Jesus and Muhammad were duly taught.

Ibkhaleel001 How then can Islam balance these conflicting narratives ?

Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Pilgrims From Lagos And Kano Die In Saudi Arabia / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Family Planning/Population Control: An Islamic Perspective (For/Against?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.