Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 (270 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / 62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 by Xynoya: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello Guys!
Here are Steps on How to Send More than 100 text Messages for free, and it will appear just as normal text message.
STEP 1 - Goto play store and download the App (check the name of the app in the video below)
STEP 2 - Open the App, Choose your preferred Language and click Continue
STEP 3 - Create an account by choosing your Country / Region, then insert your phone number and click verify. now wait for verification code (it will register you automatically)
STEP 4 - Give the app permission to your contact by clicking Ok
STEP 5 - Click on New Group by chosing people you want to send message to.
STEP 6 - Write the message and click Send.
thanks for your time ❤❤
Full tutorial ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BemUD_qnM8s
Please Subscribe to my youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/c/Rexyne/featured
Re: HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 by Osashalom: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice tutorial, thank you.
FTC

1 Like

Re: HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 by arthurwillia(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021 by HopeNeverDies: 4:16am On Sep 10, 2021
I'm not watching any video.. what's the name of the App??

(1) (Reply)

I Spoke Out Today, Right Or Wrong. / Quality Time; Key To Intimacy / How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.