Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,805 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor (513 Views)

My Painful Experience I Had With Nigeria Soldiers Today. / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor by AngryShopper: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
On the 31st of August 2021, I needed a few casual outfits and decided to shop online. I settled for one called lagosmarketonline and that was the beginning of my woes.

Prior to this, I bought some things from one IG vendor and when it didn’t work out, she was very quick to refund. I thought every vendor was normal like her until I jammed this one. I made my orders via her website that evening and when her 24-48hrs delivery time had elapsed and I heard nothing from her, I had to reach out. She said the item was out of stock. She promised to replace with another and send out the same day. Once again I got nothing. One week later, nothing. By this time she had blocked me on WhatsApp and had stopped responding to my DMs. If I comment on her page, she will delete and keep posting. I told her it is beginning to look like fraud and will make enquiries on how to retrieve my money, that was when I got a call that evening, 8th of Sept, from a dispatch rider. My experience with her has been traumatic and painful. I doubt I can ever patronize those instagram vendors again.

Re: My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor by longetivity(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
You people too dey risk una money in this part of the world �

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor by AngryShopper: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
longetivity:
You people too dey risk una money in this part of the world �

Anything that we Nigerians get involved in would spoil. She is so insensitive and adamant
https://instagram.com/lagosmarketonline?utm_medium=copy_link Keeps posting her business
Re: My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor by Davash222(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
If it's not "Payment on Delivery", count me out.

3 Likes

Re: My Painful Experience With An Instagram Vendor by RZArecta(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'm old school. As long as it's Nigeria, I'll keep visiting physical stores and markets to avoid stories that touch. You when usually receive the brunt of these crazy online vendors though, I'm sorry about your experience cool

(1) (Reply)

Power Of CCTV / BREAKING:Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free / CAC Pastor And Wife Allegedly Defiles 16-year-old Chorister, Says She'll Die If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.