Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) (2520 Views)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Because it took over a thousand years after the death of Yeshua for Islam to emerge, even Bukhari Mohammed's best friend was a Catholic and Mohammed was quite knowledgeable about Bible and Torah

You're the first Muslim that will admit that Muhammad was knowledgeable about the Bible and Torah before his so-called revelations. Can something you have knowledge of be a revelation?

Since Islam emerged after Jesus, there is no way he could have been a Muslim. After all, Newton could not have been a computer programmer though he was known to be a brilliant mathematician

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're the first Muslim that will admit that Muhammad was knowledgeable about the Bible and Torah before his so-called revelations. Can something you have knowledge of be a revelation?

Since Islam emerged after Jesus, there is no way he could have been a Muslim. After all, Newton could not have been a computer programmer though he was known to be a brilliant mathematician

But at no point in this discuss was Yeshua qouted as a Muslim, he was born a Jew practicing Judaism according to Moses laws, which he tend to mordenise no way for him to practice a religion 1000 years ahead of him

The two religion he was exposed to were Judaism and Egyptian Coptic Religion when he was exiled

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I gave you two or three clear examples were he changed the teachings of the Torah. Can you clearly quote where his response is in the Torah?

His teachings were not from the Torah. He quoted the Torah but did not base his teachings or philosophy on the Torah. His teachings were in direct conflict with the Torah which led him to say "Do not think I have come to bring peace to the world. Rather I bring a sword", that same quote that Muslim apologists love to misinterpret to mean he endorsed violence.

You are getting it wrong.

Jesus did not come to change the Laws of Moses. Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus conflict with the Pharisees and Sadducees was their abandonment of the Written Laws aka Torah for the Oral Traditions aka Babylonian Talmud which is basically Rabbinical interpretations of the Torah which is basically Jewish lawyers aka Scribes trying to circumvent the laws by given false interpretations and loop holes that allow them to not follow the Torah.

Know the difference now: Majority of Jews at the time of Jesus had abandoned the Torah and belonged to either the Pharisee or Sadducee sects.

Jesus belonged to the fringe and marginal sect known as the Essene Sect which was mostly limited to Nazareth and whose followers strictly followed the Torah but did not believe in ritual purification aka blood sacrifice to atone for their sins. They lived a very puritan and spartan life and if not studying the Torah they will be engaged in meaningful work.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

But at no point in this discuss was Yeshua qouted as a Muslim, he was born a Jew practicing Judaism according to Moses laws, which he tend to mordenise no way for him to practice a religion 1000 years ahead of him

Born a Jew, Yes. Practicing Judaism according to Moses' law? No!!

He introduced practices that were alien to Judaism of those days, and even outrightly abolished some practices. I already gace some examples
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He introduced practices that were alien to Judaism of those days, and even outrightly abolished some practices. I already gace some examples

Sectorialism of a religion is born out of different argument of a particular religious test, yes Jesus argued differently but his teachings were based on Torah, even his disciples and audience asked questions based on the torah

And hope you understand Torah isn't exclusive writing of Moses alone, but collection of writtens of the old eastern civilisation prophets.. Persian , Arabs and Jews ancestors from Babylon to Asyria, Jordan and Far off Yemen

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The Jews at the time of Christ had abandoned the Laws of Moses.

Jesus frowned upon this.

You are not getting it right.

Jesus said that HE did not come to destroy the laws of Moses.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Sectorialism of a religion is born out of different argument of a particular religious test, yes Jesus argued differently but his teachings were based on Torah, even his disciples and audience asked questions based on the torah

And hope you understand Torah isn't exclusive writing of Moses alone, but collection of writtens of the old eastern civilisation prophets

Based on Torah, yes. Acceptance of Torah and its practices, No!

Another example, quote the part of the Torah that says "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you and spitefully treat you. Bless and do not curse" Matt 5: 44-47

Show the teachings of Beatitudes in the Torah
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You are getting it wrong.

Jesus did not come to change the Laws of Moses. Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus conflict with the Pharisees and Sadducees was their abandonment of the Written Laws aka Torah for the Oral Traditions aka Babylonian Talmud which is basically Rabbinical interpretations of the Torah which is basically Jewish lawyers aka Scribes trying to circumvent the laws by given false interpretations and loop holes that allow them to not follow the Torah.

Know the difference now: Majority of Jews at the time of Jesus had abandoned the Torah and belonged to either the Pharisee or Sadducee sects.

Jesus belonged to the fringe and marginal sect known as the Essene Sect which was mostly limited to Nazareth and whose followers strictly followed the Torah but did not believe in ritual purification aka blood sacrifice to atone for their sins. They lived a very puritan and spartan life and if not studying the Torah they will be engaged in meaningful work.

This is interesting

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by leofab(f): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
flamingREED:
A very lame submission.

Just one 'Amen!' a Christian echos in his house is greater than the petitions of 2 billion Muslim heads bowed in prayers.
mugu grin

2 Likes

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Aboks(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Will you keep quiet you monkey
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by losky83: 4:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Arewalegend: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I have checked. There is no mention of Jesus being a Muslim there. The word Muslim can neither be found in the Bible nor Torah
I swear the Muslims even understand bible far more than the Christians.... Well I have no strength to keep proving to U...its up to U..
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Arewalegend:
I swear the Muslims even understand bible far more than the Christians.... Well I have no strength to keep proving to U...its up to U..
The Muslims don't even understand their own religion not to talk of another man's.
Little wonder you have to learn Arabic before you can read the Quran and say your prayers?
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Arewalegend: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The Muslims don't even understand their own religion not to talk of another man's.
Little wonder you have to learn Arabic before you can read the Quran and say your prayers?
baba check Reno omokri last debate with daddy freeze i believe U no Sabi bible reach am... A book that's say drink and do not get drunk ... Like whats the pint there abeg...look seek for light, watch debate between Dr Zakir Naik and Dr William Campbell it's on YouTube
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by haekymbahdx: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I have checked. There is no mention of Jesus being a Muslim there. The word Muslim can neither be found in the Bible nor Torah
If we are being honest. A Muslim by interpreting is someone who submits to the will of God.

Did Jesus submit to the will of God Yes.

Did he enjoin his followers to submit to the will of God Yes.

Mathew 7.

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

John 5

30I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

Muslim is an Arabic word. If you are trying to look for it in the English bible you should look for it's English equivalent of in Greek you look for it's Greek equivalent.

According to Islam a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God. Hence Jesus was a Muslim.

Muhammad came after him so he didn't follow Islam in particular same way Moses was not a christian wheareas Jesus was a Jew both are Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
coolHmmmn
Total submission to the will of Allah
That is the bases and principles in which Yeshua Son of Mariahm in Hebrew, or Jesus son of Mary (in English ) stand for

He lived and died painfully for the love of God
But the Will of Allah of the Quran is different from the wlll of God of the Bible. So how then can God of the Bible be said to be happy with those who do not submit to and obey His own Will? undecided
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No sir. He did not practice Judaism according to the teachings of Moses. It was why he always clashed with the Pharisees Sadducees and eventually got killed.
He did.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
But the Will of Allah of the Quran is different from the wlll of God of the Bible. So how then can God of the Bible be said to be happy with those who do not submit to and obey His own Will? undecided

I don't know about the God in Bible especially new testament(Apostle Paul, Peter , disciples and Roman emperor Constantine's God)... But the God of Quran is the God of Abraham, Issaac and Moses, the God that instructed Moses on Mount Sina
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Not really the most virtues woman in Islam is Mariam and she is the only one with a complete chapter in the Quran, one of the most mentioned personality of the Quran is Yeshua or Issa or what your colonial masters adulterated as Jesus a bad Greek word

Muslim and Jews only have issues with romans interference and adulteration of their Ibrahim icc mythology
The most virtuous woman? What in the world does that matter as far as the God of the Christians is concerned though? undecided

That you claim he is most mentioned means absolutely nothing since He made it quite clear that those who love Him are instead those who obey His commandments. So, you can scream his name from the top of your throats 1000 times a day, it means and amounts to nothing. undecided
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Arewalegend:
even in the birble he was ... Read clearly book of John 14 vs 27-29
iF you had read the verses before that, you would have realized that Jesus Christ's expectation is that you submit to and obey His own commandments and teachings....not that of the Muslim Allah. So he couldn't have been a Muslim, no matter how you try to make him one. undecided
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The most virtuous woman? What in the world does that matter as far as the God of the Christians is concerned though? undecided

That you claim he is most mentioned means absolutely nothing since He made it quite clear that those who love Him are instead those who obey His commandments. So, you can scream his name from the top of your throats 1000 times a day, it means and amounts to nothing. undecided

As long as you haven't read the chapters or reasons why she was mentioned, technically without emotional outbursts you have no reason to ignorantly give verdicts here
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
As long as you haven't read the chapters or reasons why she was mentioned, technically without emotional outbursts you have no reason to ignorantly give verdicts here
Again, in Christianity, the idea of a virtuous women, even if you name her mariam, is meaningless. undecided

So whatever was written of her matters for nothing. undecided
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Again, in Christianity, the idea of a virtuous women, even if you name her mariam, is meaningless. undecided

So whatever was written of her matters for nothing. undecided

So typical

Emotional rather than objective

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hiv Positive Girl Refuses Medication / The Law Is The Power And Strength Of Sin In Your Life / All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.