Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault (29511 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by AntiWailer: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

anyone with a little bit of understanding knows pregnancy and childbirth makes women increase. Even the tiny ones, how much more the chubby?

yes and there are women who make efforts. Some dont make efforts at all.

Some don't need to be married before they decide to stop making efforts.

it is from a balanced point. I don't have any problem with any woman and how they choose to appear or look.

There are too many attribute than just LOOKS but we should not generalise that once a woman is not beautiful, its the husband's fault.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by DissTroyer: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
That's what they call "see finish" grin.

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs womn early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

Look, what you men don't know is that, we are the ones covering you.

One behalf of the men here, Mercychen, I'd take you up on the challenge.

Let's post pictures of ourselves with our faces up-close and full-length pictures.

No studio photoshoot pictures. No filters. Put on makeup if you like. But, of course, as a man I wouldn't.

For every 3 pictures of yourself you would post, I would post 5 of myself. smiley

Are you game? Don't chicken out now. smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by koyyess: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Yet, I rarely see well kept married males. But they expect the females to be as they were when they first laid eyes on them.

If you say na huzzle dey make you get pot belly and look like mad person, add child nurturing and domestic chores join your routine make we see as you go look within two weeks.

Yet some women dey try arrange themselves as them dey huzzle and nurture children....Una dey complain.

Una no get sense at all.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
aluyapreston:

I try to make life easier for my Girl and boom it became my duty. i sweep most times, get gas, run errands and cook some meals. what she literally does is cook and i do the rest. funny thing is that i work five times harder than her and earn at least 6 times bigger depending on the month. the domestic work is almost equally shared if i do not do more sef. i do not do it to please her but because my mom taught her kids to always work. i am done with school, have a job and send money home but if i go home, i still share work with kids i am older than with 16 years. i dont complain

but with this my girl, the fact that i am always working (i write at home and she writes too but far lessser than I) and combining so much domestic work makes me fall sick and have headaches constantly. she hasnt really changed. i like her,. she is smart but i have serious doubts. no child yet, she is talking about maid. so you see, women may meet a good person and instead of appreciate them, exploit them

you see Nairaland Men ehn, not all of them are bad even they present themselves as that. i have likely attacked you once but i also have liked your posts sometimes. I resharpen my jollof rice cooking skills with your post last XMAS. the thing is that men and women have their own problem. do you know that my neighbors have noticed and have been throwing subtle digs at her. the next thing she is saying is that she hates the compound and want us to leave. Her last guy was a macho slowpoke that wakes up at 10am and demand that food be served to him and she did every single work then without complaining. so i am considering become highly toxic which i fear may have a bad effect on me and make me develop a dependency i have never had. i am just ranting right now because i had to let this out.. no vex

Why you wan let woman change you to beast? Can never be me. If you notice these things, just don't go ahead with the relationship. A partner is supposed to bring out the goodness of my soul, not turn me to a beast. If my wife gimme too much headache for marriage sef, I'm off. Nothing I crave more in this life than peace of mind. The moment such peace is absent, I'm gone

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2021
DissTroyer:

Let's post pictures of ourselves with our faces up-close and full-length pictures.

No studio photoshoot pictures. No filters. Put on makeup if you like. But, of course, as a man I wouldn't.

For every 3 pictures of yourself you would post, I would post 5 of myself. smiley

Lmao. These women and overestimating what they claim is beauty. Men are beautiful jare
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

covering who?

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by greencard: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2021
suffering:
These men thrive because Nigerians don’t take mental health as a priority. Any psychiatrist will state the same logic verbatim. Since Nigerians don’t want anyone to tag them mad, they’d rather swallow a pastor’s words whole than seek proper counsel.
bull shit

Someone with first class in mathematics

What have u achieved with your own proper counselling? undecided

Una go just open mouth waaa angry

Must every thing regarding men of God old enough to be your grandfather attract bashing? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by aluyapreston: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Why you wan let woman change you to beast? Can never be me. If you notice these things, just don't go ahead with the relationship. A partner is supposed to bring out the goodness of my soul, not turn me to a beast. If my wife gimme too much headache for marriage sef, I'm off. Nothing I crave more in this life than peace of mind. The moment such peace is absent, I'm gone

I swear bro. Just gat Japa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
DissTroyer:

Hahahahaaaa... See you... I don't want my mailbox to burst with PMs.

I'm not chickening out because I've posted my no make-up early morning pics in the past in my dairy. So not a big deal but I'll be waiting for all the nairaland men if your are really game. Not only you. tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by BabaAgba79(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I see any cheating partner (wife or husband) as a mad dog. If you can't do without illicit sexcapades, stay off marriage. Save him or her of emotional trauma.

As for the side chicks to the married men, I've always wished you don't die well, but pitifully, not all wishes come to reality. Close your legs & focus on putting your hands & brains to good use, let's see if the foolish married men would resort to raping you.

Some people will just come to the Social Media to rant. These are the people who see sex as something that is only consumable between the married ones. Law of man vs Law of nature. Sex is a law of nature. Marriage is a law of man. Whatever man makes is inferior. it cannot stand the test of time. What nature makes stands forever. Sex is nothing but a way to quench one's hunger for amorous satisfaction. You may not get it only in marriage. However, the word cheat is a construct. It is not for male organisms. Check all species of animals including human; only dove family and penguin family are monogamous in nature. Others are polygamous. It is a simple fact that nature made all male organisms to have polygamous nature. the female ones are not so. You hardly see a female dog or goat begging for mating from male goats. Only the male ones solicit for sex among species except doves and penguins. So forget what traditions put in your head that men can not have sex outside marriage. It is part of his nature. If u decide to Bleep only ur wife, that is ur decision. It does not make it superior to another man who enjoys sex with several women. So we are wired by nature and no one can condemn what I naturally poossess.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by spencekat(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. With their pot bellies, one would think Nigerian men give birth to male kids and the women female kids.

The sidechick they are pursuing outside, if she has to wake by 4am everyday to prepare kids for school, cook, submit and pound akpu, I bet she would look worse than their wives. Rather than go home and make life easier for their wives, they will jumping from one branch to another like monkeys. undecided

Tell them to help you add small water to the rice on stove, they will say you are EMASCULATING them. But if you see where they are mumuing for[b][/b][/b] 200L[b] girls, you go shock say na person HEAD OF HOME be that. Tufiakwa!
200L don suffer grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

covering who?

All of YOU!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by cescky(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

Lol
Speak for the men around you..

In my zone, i look better than lots of women in their zone with their best make up... Dont trip, women are just men without beards and a softer face..even with make up loads of women look like decorated monkeys, lol, men don't wear nada.. The gender that needs help are the ones applying paint to their face to assist them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Komu1048(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. With their pot bellies, one would think Nigerian men give birth to male kids and the women female kids.

The sidechick they are pursuing outside, if she has to wake by 4am everyday to prepare kids for school, cook, submit and pound akpu, I bet she would look worse than their wives. Rather than go home and make life easier for their wives, they will jumping from one branch to another like monkeys. undecided

Tell them to help you add small water to the rice on stove, they will say you are EMASCULATING them. But if you see where they are mumuing for 200L girls, you go shock say na person HEAD OF HOME be that. Tufiakwa!

U have been noticed. Haters
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
cescky:

Lol
Speak for the men around you..

In my zone, i look better than lots of women in their zone with their best make up... Dont trip, women are just men without beards and a softer face..even with make up loads of women look like decorated monkeys, lol, men don't wear nada.. The gender that needs help are the ones applying paint to their face to assist them.

For your mind.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
BabaAgba79:

Some people will just come to the Social Media to rant. These are the people who see sex as something that is only consumable between the married ones. Law of man vs Law of nature. Sex is a law of nature. Marriage is a law of man. Whatever man makes is inferior. it can stand the test of time. What nature makes stands forever. Sex is nothing but a way to quench once hunger for amorous satisfaction. You may not get it only in marriage. However, the word cheat is a construct. It is not for male organisms. Check all species of animals including human; only dove family and penguin family are monogamous in nature. Others are polygamous. It is a simple fact that nature made all male organisms to have polygamous nature. the female ones are not so. You hardly see a male dog or goat begging for mating from male goats. Only the male ones solicit for sex among species except doves and penguins. So forget what traditions put in your head that men can not have sex outside marriage. It is part of his nature. If u decide to Bleep only ur wife, that is ur decision. It does not make it superior to another man who enjoys sex with several women. So we are wired by nature and no one can condemn what I naturally poossess.

I reason like a primate & not lesser animals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by DissTroyer: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. These women and overestimating what they claim is beauty. Men are beautiful jare

Let's not even go far. Even with her makeup, I would beat her in looks hands down.

Even with her SnapChat filters. Why else do you think women are heavily invested in beauty products, Snapchats, cosmetic surgeries and the likes? Most are insecure about their looks.

I bet you the MercyChen girl who was bragging about looks wouldn't take me up on the challenge I responded to.

I'd even go one step further, we could quickly do a 30-second video call (she could use an anonymous account with her username) which we would record and post so Nairalanders can view who is better-looking.

I'd deliberately choose a platform which has no filters. These women overestimate their looks, no thanks to the man simps and low self-esteem males who fawn over their studio-edited pictures on social media with filters.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

I'm in for this challenge. Una no sabi wetin just vaseline dey do for our skin. Why do women age more than men? Even though na men die quick pass because of suffer suffer to feed family? We are too beautiful jhor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by socialmediaman: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

This has nothing to do with the topic on ground.

You can ask for clarification. The point is, when women see finish they start secretly being unfaithful and less interested in sex with him, all he sees when he wants to have sex is "open legs". Goes back your claim that women don't see finish and compare
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by koyyess: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

They are not and can never be.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
DissTroyer:

Let's not even go far. Even with her makeup, I would beat her in looks hands down.

Even with her SnapChat filters. Why else do you think women are heavily invested in beauty products, Snapchats, cosmetic surgeries and the likes? Most are insecure about their looks.

I bet you the MercyChen girl who was bragging about looks wouldn't take me up on the challenge I responded to.

I'd even go one step further, we could quickly do a 30-second video call (she could use an anonymous account with her username) which we would record and post so Nairalanders can view who is better-looking.

I'd deliberately choose a platform which has no filters. These women overestimate their looks, no thanks to the man simps and low self-esteem males who fawn over their studio-edited pictures on social media with filters.

I legit want to enter the challenge too. I no even too fine, but heck, for beauty, she no go see my back half. Women overestimate themselves too much. Men go just wake up, pour water for body, rub vaseline but they'll be shinning like someone enjoying life. Women will baff finish and stay 2 hours for mirror and still comot out looking ugly and smelly. Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by BabaAgba79(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I reason like a primate & not lesser animals.

What makes you higher? Your science? Your religion? You are on the same level with them. You are not complete without them. They are not complete without you. You share same plane. Swallow ur pride, all ANIMALS ARE EQUAL!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
socialmediaman:

You can ask for clarification. The point is, when women see finish they start secretly being unfaithful and less interested in sex with him, all he sees when he wants to have sex is "open legs". Goes back your claim that women don't see finish and compare

You're still getting it twisted.
The "see finish" I'm talking about here is on the mans part, not the woman.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Aduroja123(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
walozanga:
Lol.. it's the man's fault if the wife have a flat yansh too.
Daddy u are correct grin

Wetin you see for her body before you marry her before?

Simpping

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by cescky(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

For your mind.

Available for comparison if you believe in yourself
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by DissTroyer: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... See you... I don't want my mailbox to burst with PMs.

I'm not chickening out because I've posted my no make-up early morning pics in the past in my dairy. So not a big deal but I'll be waiting for all the nairaland men if your are really game. Not only you. tongue

You liar! You don't have a diary on your profile. I'd rather be shot dead before mailing a random anonymous female on the internet.

Forget about the other Nairaland males. You are the only female who challenged any male to post pictures with you for comparison.

I am taking you up on the challenge - for every of your best 3 no-makeup, no-filter or editing pictures you post, I would post 5 of mine.

Heck! I would even post links to my Facebook/Twitter profile after you post the pictures and I post mine so anyone can view more of my pictures. No studio photoshoot. No filter. There are even videos anybody can view.

We know you basic-looking females who claim to be everything on Nairaland but when your pictures are eventually leaked, you are a disappointment who was never worth the hype.

Don't chicken out now. You represent the Nairaland females and I, the males.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Statistics for curse of men's sodden death in Nigeria;

*Women_91℅
*Village people_ 57℅
*Side chicks_52℅
*Accident_ 42%
*sickness_ 40℅
*Hunger_ 23%
*Family problem_ 11℅
*Thinking_11℅
*Stress_3℅

And they say the future is Female
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
BabaAgba79:

What makes you higher? Your science? Your religion? You are on the same level with them. You are not complete without them. They are not complete without you. You share same plane. Swallow ur pride, all ANIMALS ARE EQUAL!

OK, baba wa agba.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ronathel: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Tell them to help you add small water to the rice on stove, they will say you are EMASCULATING them. But if you see where they are mumuing for 200L girls, you go shock say na person HEAD OF HOME be that. Tufiakwa!

This one loud Oooo... who be dis babe sef. I could see the emotion behind every word you used here. The truth is marry a man that never had sex with u or cheated on you while you were not married. And you problem is 70% solved. A man that has total control over he’s body will make a good husband.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by emmyN(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
The fault lies with Kumuyi. Na him make e church members dey dress like masquerade in the name of holiness and "heaven at last"
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

I'm in for this challenge. Una no sabi wetin just vaseline dey do for our skin. Why do women age more than men? Even though na men die quick pass because of suffer suffer to feed family? We are too beautiful jhor.

You dare to ask why women age faster?

A woman's body goes through a lot of loses and changes every month of the year during her menstral cycle. Which takes a toll on her entire makeup.

Now talk of the Antenatal changes that takes place in the same body. Coupled with her roles and duties at the home front which you men refuse to help out with and you dare to ask such a question?? SMH

How many changes does your body go through in a whole year?

You're obviously a small boy. No need engaging you in such matters.

Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Donaluta(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some girls dey even type here.. despite the man pointing accusing fingers at them... Una mumu shaA... Man dey try tell men to take caution.. yet Una dey type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.