Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria (24686 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by anataala: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2021
You mean Ipob and ESN
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They want to leave it for your terrorist brothers and the conquered Republic of algae soup.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by mu2sa2: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari wore igbo-made trousers to owerri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2021
As long as the purpose is for the good, development & unity of Nigeria, he is stubborn, committed & won't be distracted by infantile cricket noises.
PMB is not a man you can distract or stop with idle pettiness.
The Igbos have a name for such a person -- AZUANUKA which is literally translated, 'back no dey hear talk; whatever you want to tell me, say it in my front'.
The biafraidiot cowards ordered their zombies to sit at home today, they boasted that Buhari will not dare set foot in Imo today, they threatened to cut his head off if his shadow even appear in Imo. They ranted on like the hateful demented souls they are.
Well, AZUANUKA don show for Imo since morning, moved around to commission the projects completed already by Uzodimma, greeted the good people of Imo that thronged out to welcome him & about heading back to his office in Abuja to meet up with his Zamfara language class while the biafridiot cowards are still hiding under their bed in the name of sit at home.
Fear anybody whose name is AZUANUKA!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Juicy001: 6:07am On Sep 10, 2021
E sure me die say no be bubu talk/write all this thing
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Sonoyom(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2021
He is now going to make love with his 5 percenters.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Randy111(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2021
This bubu na big idiot Sha
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by aloma007(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/IPOB-Its-unthinkable-any-Igbo-man-wants-to-leave-Nigeria-says-Buhari
Lifeless man with no vision but power alone for his bushly trained tribes of zoo.
Detaining late Abacha corpse in Aso villa would even have been a daily lesson to such a lifeless power monger.
It shall never be well with every fingers and brains that put together such a faulty constitution that allows you to reap where you didnt sow.
I wonder how person wey no sell beer and oil go dey collect tax from such products but refuses to give out a share of his own gold.

We are taking over from lifeless fools.
UAR my foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Akalia(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is a wise man.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Just imagining the shape of his gworo mouth while attempting to pronounce igbo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by oyeb15: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2021
So, what does Nigeria offer an Igbo man?

The North gives nothing but get 98per cent from Nigeria.
The South gives 98% but the few it get end up in the hands of the crooks called her governors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by israelmao(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2021
It's also unthinkable that a president would refer to one of the major tribes in Nigeria as a DOT in a circle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Myer(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2021
abouzaid:
And Fulani are in control of the government? Useless president that have divided the country so much that two out of the three major tribes are now agitating to secede from the country.

I'm happy God gave us Buhari.
We can see how blind we have been since Independence.

The Northerners have always seen Nigeria as their property.
The only solution is to give them a rude awakening by splitting this unfruitful entity called Nigeria into its major geographic zones. East, West, North and South.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by biafranrealson: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2021
No igbo person wants Fulani domination of power and destruction of farm lands by fulani herdsmen .

If you conduct a referendum today 97% yes to Biafra cessations i swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by legallyminded: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105666211:
The fundamental thing about the Igbo people is that there is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of either infrastructure or pharmaceutical industry.
......... Our Darling Daddy.

SECONDED

Gbamsolutely.
All we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos see Nigeria as our father's land.
There is no place like HOME.
True igbos love Nigeria to the moon and back kiss kiss kiss

Sneers
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Kam2021: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2021
The president has started learning public communication...he's trying..put in more effort..who was handling his speech before?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by bishop4life(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Lest they distract us, this was what brought our darling president to owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by TripleAkutigi: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2021
I assure you.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2021
It is like Buhari is an illiterate sho doesnt read news. SMH. I do not understand how that man got to be our president. A very dull president. This is not the standard for a Nigerian president. Under normal condition, Buhari is not smart enough to be the local Government chairman (Mayor). But we made him a president. And we are getting lashed for this great mistake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by janedonez(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by haslaw(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbos are insatiable and full of hatred, even if you give them the whole world, they would still be crying that they are marginalised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by SIRRITE: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2021
NO IPOB IS TALKING ABOUT BUHARI IS DEAD, JUBRI IS THE NEW BUHARI, SO HOW FAR WITH THE BUHARI THAT VISIT U GUYS YESTERDAY IS THAT THE REAL BUHARI OR JUBRI I THINK U (IPOB) GUYS CAN NOW SEE KANU IS A CLOWN AND AS TURN BIAFRA STRUGGLE TO TALK TALK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Steinmann: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Why wouldn't rational beings think leaving a ZOO?
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
The game of politics.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by ANON333: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
He's right.

Igbos at times mistake themselves for the prize but the prize is the niger delta which they seek to covet. Igboland on its own is little and filled with people. Other Nigerians would be indifferent or even comfortable with the Igbos having their own country so far as it excludes the oil rich niger delta from its scheme, and a biafran state that'd comprise just igboland would be very difficult to live in due to its small size and lack of sufficient soil minerals.
What Igbos actually offers Nigeria is human resource though the quota system now has a check on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by anambraamaka: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
To You Maybe, The Igbos are a people who want more, We are not complacent, We know Nigeria could be better, I mean I have lived in other parts of the world, Nigeria is almost like The Government is clueless, Things are getting worse, Naira not getting any better,

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by awa(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
This Femi Adesina may end up being one of the worst Media Professionals in Nigeria. Why can't he write Speech for his principal to capture essence of time and address expectations of the Listeners?

The Speech by Femi Adesina is just opportunity wasted... Opportunity to speak to a Tribe. Buhari don't even understand what he is reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Polynek(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Many here wey yab Dix guy also voted 4 Him bcox of 1 or 2k, some think GEJ is a weak man, I no de pity Nigerians again in terms our leaders, na una go still vote den come here kom de make noise angry
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Your karma don hit your already with the Bongo boys trouser, i care less about your empty head producing the stupid statement.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by phemmie06(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2021
The business you're killing. You destroyed their farmland kill them for truth and treat bandits as your partner whom you both sign deed of agreement.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Ekealterego: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2021
haslaw:
Igbos are insatiable and full of hatred, even if you give them the whole world, they would still be crying that they are marginalised.
I guess that is why they have made it clear that they want to separate. Don't you think that will make it easier for the other Nigerian that is devoid of hate. The rest of Nigeria will now move on happily ever after when Biafra comes?
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2021
abouzaid:
And Fulani are in control of the government? Useless president that have divided the country so much that two out of the three major tribes are now agitating to secede from the country.
Who are the two please? grin grin
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Your show of stupidity is excellent. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 / ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.