Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria (24561 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by MisfitHPG: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by orisa37: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2021
IT'S ALL PARKAGING. WHERE WILL IGBOS GO?
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by orisa37: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2021
SATAN IS TOO SMALL TO BAMBOOZLE IGBOS OUT OF NIGERIA. IT'S JUST SHAKARA AND PARKAGING OF CLOWNS.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Akpuoru: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Some people were bragging how Imolites stayed home yesterday away from Buhari's visit. Then I asked, who lost? Is it Buhari that planned to be in Imo state and indeed came and left or the person who would've gone to search for his daily bread but didn't?. The irony of it is that the areas the president would ply, would've been cordoned off anyways to limit human traffic. It therefore meant that this action was a favour done to Buhari's security details as it made their job a lot easier.
The story of "abuzo" (giant termite) that was put in the fire comes to mind. While burning it exuded oil, believing it was undoing the person that put it in the fire. Cut your nose to spite your face I guess!
Let's be smart
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by od501: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105666211:
The fundamental thing about the Igbo people is that there is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of either infrastructure or pharmaceutical industry.
......... Our Darling Daddy.

SECONDED

Gbamsolutely.
All we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos see Nigeria as our father's land.
There is no place like HOME.
True igbos love Nigeria to the moon and back kiss kiss kiss

Obviously, you don't know your fatherland

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Ezemust: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105666211:
The fundamental thing about the Igbo people is that there is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of either infrastructure or pharmaceutical industry.
......... Our Darling Daddy.

SECONDED

Gbamsolutely.
All we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos see Nigeria as our father's land.
There is no place like HOME.
True igbos love Nigeria to the moon and back kiss kiss kiss
one can love Nigeria and still hate Buhari.that man Buhari is evil
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Nonybb: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2021
And It's unthinkable that you are still alive
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2021
A leopard never changes its prints.

I suspect a 3rd term bid. This visit and speech looks pretty orchestrated.

Nigeria and Igbos don't want or care about the supposed infrastructure.

What this nation cares about is the economy, labour and decent wages for citizens, creation of industries and business appreciation/encouragement from the govt.

Not trying to make Nigerians lives difficult all the time in the name of self greed, self gratification and tribal racism

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by OdenKelechi(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Thunder faya this bastard
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
As long as the purpose is for the good, development & unity of Nigeria, he is stubborn, committed & won't be distracted by infantile cricket noises.
PMB is not a man you can distract or stop with idle pettiness.
The Igbos have a name for such a person -- AZUANUKA which is literally translated, 'back no dey hear talk; whatever you want to tell me, say it in my front'.
The biafraidiot cowards ordered their zombies to sit at home today, they boasted that Buhari will not dare set foot in Imo today, they threatened to cut his head off if his shadow even appear in Imo. They ranted on like the hateful demented souls they are.
Well, AZUANUKA don show for Imo since morning, moved around to commission the projects completed already by Uzodimma, greeted the good people of Imo that thronged out to welcome him & about heading back to his office in Abuja to meet up with his Zamfara language class while the biafridiot cowards are still hiding under their bed in the name of sit at home.
Fear anybody whose name is AZUANUKA!
Shutup you Terrorist. you're not Igbo you're talking. Just cause a mere 5%, still want NIGERIA doesn't mean that the majority do. They have proved it to you a thousand times and I'm sure a Referrrndum will show it one day. By the way you're a full blown Terrorist
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=SIRRITE post=105666738]NO IPOB IS TALKING ABOUT BUHARI IS DEAD, JUBRI IS THE NEW BUHARI, SO HOW FAR WITH THE BUHARI THAT VISIT U GUYS YESTERDAY IS THAT THE REAL BUHARI OR JUBRI I THINK U (IPOB) GUYS CAN NOW SEE KANU IS A CLOWN AND AS TURN BIAFRA STRUGGLE TO TALK TALK[/quote you Terrorist should Shutup.. ]
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2021
ANON333:
He's right.
Igbos at times mistake themselves for the prize, but the prize is the niger delta which they seek to covet. Igboland on its own is little and filled with people. Other Nigerians would be indifferent or even comfortable with the Igbos having their own country so far as it excludes the oil rich niger delta from its scheme. And a biafran state that'd comprise just igboland would be very difficult to live in due to its small size, and lack of sufficient soil minerals.
What Igbos actually offers Nigeria is human resource, though the quota system now has a check on that.
And an illiterate you forget Igbos make up over 40% of the Niger delta if you remove the Ikwerres and ikas.. the Obigbos are Igbos, the egbema are Igbos...after all what differ an egbema in I'm from one from Rivers? Just a river.
The Aniomas are Igbos and recently they just prove to you Opobo is Igbo.. and many more...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2021
awa:

Oga, you may feel you are popular on NL hence you can just make any public contribution here without reference to subject matter and considering how relevant your contribution is.
Sometimes, if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute outside your Darling Daddy, do not contribute. It's not by force.

Stop seeking cheap popularity and make contributions that is meaningful. Darling Daddy, Darling Daddy as if your name is Yusuf or Zara

Bro don't listen or reason that guy matter..he has mental issues.. infact it was just few months ago he was released from a mental hospital.. I know m well na
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Favour70000:
It's time for national integration. Other ethnicity don't think that the igbos can protect their interest cos of their separation agenda. This has made it difficult for them to gather political structure across the nation. Hope uzodinma is trying to be the bridge btw the federal government and his people,his people though might not understand him and probably hate him for it. This shows that even if leadership problems are solved without solving followership problem we go no where. Nigeria is a country with both bad leaders and followers.
How can you love someone that came through the backdoor? That hijacked power through the help of the FG?...how can you love someone that came from 5th position to become Governnor? How can you love someone that is even worst than all the previous Governnors? How can you love someone that called in the military into his state to kill his people? Even as useless as abia state govtnor is he didn't do that. How many northen governors will do that?.... The truth is Uzodinma is more than hated and one day when APC loses power the Igbos will teach him the lessons of his life...just watch!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

Only people with functional brains can interpret what the eyes see.
The cretins you are talking about have outsourced their reasoning faculties to the ape,Cownu, shackled in DSS zoo.

We will soon begin to charge them money for opportunity to throw banana at the monkey like children like to do

Eleribu fiffo
but you're a Terrorist with no funtional brain if not you won't be supporting an ex coup plotter... Someone that have so destroyed Nigeria economy and security that all people are fleeing Nigeria... tofiakwa!! I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you right now!! Anyways terrorism is in your blood
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Akpuoru:
Some people were bragging how Imolites stayed home yesterday away from Buhari's visit. Then I asked, who lost? Is it Buhari that planned to be in Imo state and indeed came and left or the person who would've gone to search for his daily bread but didn't?. The irony of it is that the areas the president would ply, would've been cordoned off anyways to limit human traffic. It therefore meant that this action was a favour done to Buhari's security details as it made their job a lot easier.
The story of "abuzo" (giant termite) that was put in the fire comes to mind. While burning it exuded oil, believing it was undoing the person that put it in the fire. Cut your nose to spite your face I guess!
Let's be smart
Buhari lost actually. If you have head you will know. When your people fail to come out to greet you...it means you have failed as a leader and anything.. I guess you talking Economically? Well people have not been going to their business places on Sundays and yet they lose nothing...so what will one day do?
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by OmoEpe(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
but you're a Terrorist with no funtional brain if not you won't be supporting an ex coup plotter... Someone that have so destroyed Nigeria economy and security that all people are fleeing Nigeria... tofiakwa!! I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you right now!! Anyways terrorism is in your blood

Cry me a river......

Cownu pig

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

Cry me a river......

Cownu pig
Islamic Terrorist..cry me a river. Apart from buharis APC Igbo members..no one else in the East love him.. anyways in every 12 there is always a Judas.. damn you're a Terrorist. I heard America is planning to exterminate the lot of you? They will do us a lot of good if they do anyways.. we can't accept terrorism in our land.. igbo land or the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by haslaw(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

I guess that is why they have made it clear that they want to separate. Don't you think that will make it easier for the other Nigerian that is devoid of hate. The rest of Nigeria will now move on happily ever after when Biafra comes?

You say you want Biafra but also want Benue and Kogi states, is that not madness?
You say you want Biafra but you also want Niger Delta is that not hallucination?
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by OmoEpe(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Islamic Terrorist..cry me a river. Apart from buharis APC Igbo members..no one else in the East love him.. anyways in every 12 there is always a Judas.. damn you're a Terrorist. I heard America is planning to exterminate the lot of you? They will do us a lot of good if they do anyways.. we can't accept terrorism in our land.. igbo land or the Niger delta.

Niger delta leaders and people have continuously retreated that they aren't part of your cursed Bia-Fraud.

Why are you guys so shameless. Let the baboon named Cownu currently in his cage lead you guys alone since your brains are already outsourced to him.

You are all theives that are looking for ND oil to steal

Barawo, ole, onyiosi go nobody is stopping you but ND eyes don clear.

Gorilla Cownu shift in your cage your descendant want to come join you
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2021
They don't have the balls and the means to leave anyway.
The DOT NATION will be trapped in Nigeria for the next 200 years.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

Niger delta leaders and people have continuously retreated that they aren't part of your cursed Bia-Fraud.

Why are you guys so shameless. Let the baboon named Cownu currently in his cage lead you guys alone since your brains are already outsourced to him.

You are all theives that are looking for ND oil to steal

Barawo, ole, onyiosi go nobody is stopping you but ND eyes don clear.

Gorilla Cownu shift in your cage your descendant want to come join you
you're a big fool...igbos make up more than 45% of the Niger delta.. the Aniomas are Igbos and have always said it..eg Ngozi Okonjo.. the Asagba of Asaba.. Oshimili, Aniocha etc.. How can Egbema in Rivers not be Igbo and egbema in Imo is igbo when they're just divided by a River? Obigbo is igbo after all thats the reason you terrorist army kidnap and killed their people... Many places in the Niger delta are Igbo e especially in Rivers, Cross river and the delta.. by the way I'm from Akwa ibom.. I'm Niger delta and you're not..so keep quiet you Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Let Referendum be conducted, leave the long story, even with our 5 core Igbo states, we are ready to Go. But a referendum must be conducted for the Igbos in South South to decide their fate.
ANON333:
He's right.
Igbos at times mistake themselves for the prize, but the prize is the niger delta which they seek to covet. Igboland on its own is little and filled with people. Other Nigerians would be indifferent or even comfortable with the Igbos having their own country so far as it excludes the oil rich niger delta from its scheme. And a biafran state that'd comprise just igboland would be very difficult to live in due to its small size, and lack of sufficient soil minerals.
What Igbos actually offers Nigeria is human resource, though the quota system now has a check on that.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Toni19: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
BbqTormentor:
you are just as delusional as buhari is. Bask in the euphoria of self denial. No true Igbo man wants to remain a Nigerian except ofcourse the crooked politicians

For your information. I am not a Buhari fan. But I know you are in pain because of a truth, no where you go that igbo people won't surface. They even have an estate in Lagos that I can count the number of other tribes there. No sentiment, if you want to go, go.. Leave �� abeg.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Jonathan39: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Biafra is what they want. But the Parasites are afraid of staying on their own shocked
Elzakzaky:

And how do you satisfy a group who dont know what they want themselves
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Cyberterror: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
haslaw:
Igbos are insatiable and full of hatred, even if you give them the whole world, they would still be crying that they are marginalised.
You made a valid point.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by mbos: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
it is unthinkable because you lack the ability to think positively
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by BbqTormentor: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toni19:

For your information. I am not a Buhari fan. But I know you are in pain because of a truth, no where you go that igbo people won't surface. They even have an estate in Lagos that I can count the number of other tribes there. No sentiment, if you want to go, go.. Leave �� abeg.
and this is the reason Biafra won't Materialise? Your thought pattern is so shallow
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Curious345:
No serious igbo man wants to leave
Says who
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by OmoEpe(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
you're a big fool...igbos make up more than 45% of the Niger delta.. the Aniomas are Igbos and have always said it..eg Ngozi Okonjo.. the Asagba of Asaba.. Oshimili, Aniocha etc.. How can Egbema in Rivers not be Igbo and egbema in Imo is igbo when they're just divided by a River? Obigbo is igbo after all thats the reason you terrorist army kidnap and killed their people... Many places in the Niger delta are Igbo e especially in Rivers, Cross river and the delta.. by the way I'm from Akwa ibom.. I'm Niger delta and you're not..so keep quiet you Terrorist

If you are from ND you will know that the West and North are not as disgusted with the greed,aggression and senselessness of you guys,as the Ikwerre,Ikas and the ijaws.

You should pause to think about what has turned you guys to the modern day Cain,a wanderer that only elicit disgust from hitherto friendly hosts

But introspection won't be an easy feat for you guys considering the fact that you are led by a baboon currently in DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions to fun seeker in what you call zoo

Anuofia
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's unthinkable that you are killing them.

It's unthinkable that you declared their children crying for their rights terrorists but the UK, the US, the EU, and other nations of the world which you wanted to do so refused to because they knew you were getting on an ethnically motivated genocide. It's unthinkable that you carried on nonetheless.

It's unthinkable that you have not so treated Fulani herdsmen who rank among the most murderous terrorists groups in the world.

It's unthinkable that those you shamelessly named bandits are terrorists, and you have never spoken to them in the language they understand. What crimes do terrorists commit that your bandit children have not committed?

It's unthinkable that you went far after Nnamdi Kanu though without respect for law and his human rights but you don't know the locations of terrorists operating within the borders of Nigeria.

It's unthinkable that you ordered security forces and Fulani janja weed to use lethal force against Igboho for crying out against killings, rapes, kidnappings, etc in Yoruba land, and because he asked killer Fulani herdsmen to leave Yoruba land.

It's unthinkable that you are incapable of listening to Nigerians.

It's unthinkable that you are a terrible deceiver and ungrateful to Nigerians who voted you in. Rather you are repaying them with insecurity of lives and property, struggling everyday to steal their land to make your Fulani brothers happy.

It's unthinkable that you have weaponised your religion to divide and conquer, of course this has failed.

It's unthinkable that you failed to win presidential elections three times, and when you finally got it, you failed to perform. Are you an embodiment of failure?

It's unthinkable that you have lost control of your immediate environment, which partly proves you can't rule a country like this.

In short, it's unthinkable that you are the president of Nigeria. In fact, it's like putting a pig in a garden of treasures.
Re: Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria by NikAustine: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

If you are from ND you will know that the West and North are not as disgusted with the greed,aggression and senselessness of you guys,as the Ikwerre,Ikas and the ijaws.

You should pause to think about what has turned you guys to the modern day Cain,a wanderer that only elicit disgust from hitherto friendly hosts

But introspection won't be an easy feat for you guys considering the fact that you are led by a baboon currently in DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions to fun seeker in what you call zoo

Anuofia
the Ikwerres are like people that cut their noses to spite their faces...na them last last e go affect. Nothing concern Igbos and inferior ijaws.....ijaws self never even reach ibibios in anything talkless of the Igbos.. mention 10 ijaws that have made name internationally ( not in Nigeria o..) in the world and I will mention 100 Igbos.. there are levels to this shit.

By the way the Igbos want nothing to do with the Ikwerres, Ikas. And apart from those groups the rest have always claim their igboness ...I give you aniomas as eg. The Egbemas, the Obigbos, the enuani, the Aniocha, the Oshimili, Asaba...all of them are in the Niger delta.

By the way I'm Annang from Akwa ibom and unlike u that is driven by your hatred for Igbos..I'm not. Have done my research and have seen that 80% of Rivers is igbotic, 50% of delta is igbotic, 5% of Edo is Igbo, 5% of Bayelsa Igbo, 10% of Cross River is Igbo...so that's if you remove the Judas people of Ikwerres and ikas o...so pray tell I think you lack knowledge so don't talk on what you know nothing off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Jonathan's Aide Locked Me, IMF MD Out Of Presidential Villa / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.