Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India (16589 Views)

Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by kingthreat(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You will realize that nobody ask you this nonsense.

Go and lick on your master's ass in UK and leave me alone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by damiloladuke: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by engrfaruq(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Chika Okike Aalababiama
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Tinubuadvocate: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2021
I know you guys will not learn except in a hard way I can see that you are preparing to carry your own drug trafficking to Indonesia. They always find means to justify their irrational actions.
kingthreat:

Go and lick on your master's ass in UK and leave me alone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Joy Cheeka Uzoma cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Loveurneighbour: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Nna

Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Be CONTENTED.

Every body is tempted at one time or another to do evil to escape poverty but many resist the evil urge. Stay among that many.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Price3(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2021
There only two tribes that is the problem of Nigeria,
The Fulani and the Igbo...
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Buliwyf: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Goalnaldo:
See how she modified chika to look Indian. I thought they said is the death penalty once you are caught peddling drugs in Asia?

She's probably as good as dead. Indians are inherently racist and segregationists due to their caste system. That prison she is going to will be hell for her. If she manages to complete her sentence she would have been battered psychologically and abused beyond repair. It would have been better if she was sentenced to death.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Anaerobi(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Last week when I said something about my fellow igbos on drug pushing. Which is.

"Umu igbo and drugs are like 5&6 After pushing drugs, they will use the money and intimidate others like it was a legit"

And one u-s-e-l-e-s-s and h0p-l-e-s-s modrator suspended me claiming I broke a rule. What Nonsensical Nonsense.... but the fact is that we can't shy away from the truth.

Am igbo, and if I can be this honest towards my own tribe and be suspended because I said the truth, then believe me you, Nigeria will never be great again. Because people will be scarred of saying the truth.

To the Mod that banned me, I sincerely forgive you. But to another that will try such again because I said the truth.

GOD in Heaven will Ban and Suspend your life from the surface of the earth....

Umu igbo please let's make a legit money and enjoy peace of mind from God that surpassed all human understanding.

John 8:32

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Mraphel:
Nairalanders and Nigerians have made several comments that the federal government and south east leaders should sensitize the SE people against drug dealing yet we haven't seen the result.
Not until Indians inert laws that will sentence drug dealers to death thats when iPod youth will start blaming it on Buhari

I'm sure they'll hate this sensible comment
Hahahha

Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
India don't know what they are doing lipsrsealed. How can you throw away "yeast" and the same time expect your bread(country) to be good lipsrsealed?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Hassanmaye(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105665609:

Bye Bye Nigerian woman! undecided

These animals keep disgracing and soiling the names of our darling country in Obodo Oyibo.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute abroad.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

These criminals worship money.
They will never escape the consequences of their evil ways.
NEVER!

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Mba,
We have drug dealers in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy, not by tribe.
Only some people giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!
Calm down they are developing the nation na
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by kingthreat(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know you guys will not learn except in a hard way I can see that you are preparing to carry your own drug trafficking to Indonesia. They always find means to justify their irrational actions.

I just spoke against drug trafficking people and you are alluding it to me, are you mentally inept or what?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by olucephas(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You will realize that nobody ask you this nonsense.

But he was right...

Agreed?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Tony3245:
Where law works
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Mraphel:
Nairalanders and Nigerians have made several comments that the federal government and south east leaders should sensitize the SE people against drug dealing yet we haven't seen the result.
Not until Indians inert laws that will sentence drug dealers to death thats when iPod youth will start blaming it on Buhari

I'm sure they'll hate this sensible comment
De business has come to stay. An average Anambra man is a drug trafficker
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by gigabyte13: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2021
MAKE I NO LIE
NA NAME I COME CHECK
THE STORY NO INTEREST ME

BUT EEEEHN,
I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED
THE DEVELOPERS AT WORK
#ODIEGWU#
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by oyatz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Same thing NDLEA is doing well here too. It's just a shame that Chika Ozuma learnt the hard way as she's not going to see her family, friends and acquitances again at least for about the next 10 years after which she will be deported to Nigeria.
She's done for and I hope many others will learn that crime does not pay.

This is touching!

Chika, why? Why? Why?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India by kjhova(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
post=105667481:
Yes India has lots of Buddhist but not limited to it

Even Nigeria have Buddhists and Jews, but that's not the point. The original statement made it appear like India is predominantly associated with Buddhism hence my query.

I do get your point thou.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / 2019: Reps Unanimously Adopt New Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.