Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (36059 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin, dude is still showing us more pictures of fashola,his aides and tape-cutting than actual projects, okay
 1.BRT 2.itire-okota link bridge,   3.ikoyi-lekki(even though this is far from being complete but no wahala, make i help your arguement)   and a few malls , what else?i am waiting,   face it,the man is seriously overhyped, renovating an already developed lagos and this tadpole no go gree me hear word
Lets face it, LAGOS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A JUNGLE, just because one man wake up begin clean the place, and lagosians for the first time in years are beginning to breathe fresh air does not mean the rest of us shouldnt sleep peacefully again grin
He lacks exposure  lagos is like new york to him i dey laugh in yorobo they never knew how outside world see that slum lagos most people living in serious poverty  undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by seanet02: 3:55pm On May 26, 2011
ak47mann:

you are a monkey with agbada grin grin grin what do you know about current affairs mumu sad abeg forget this your yeye fashola your S/W is still a jungle my friend grin fashola is doing what he suppose to do what the biggie some state is doing the same even better see you pkomo head like we are backward yeye man
Look at this irritating clown. Do you think we are talking about Spare parts?
Ediot
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 3:57pm On May 26, 2011
Katsumoto, thanks for setting those constructive argument in race. Kanto, the history of development and federal system as asserted in your argument are far from the position. Let's think this through together. Either you believe it or not, as an evidence that no cutting edge projects meant to transform Lagos State when it was the federal capital was instituted by the Federal Government.

Infact, with his status as the federal capital I will say that Lagos was develop to the tune of about 6%. The Katsumoto 10% claim could not even hold the ground here. Ibadan as the capital of the old western region would have exposed the under-development of Lagos if not for the military incursion.

Lagos, then as the federal capital racing behind Ibadan in real development indices. We should not forget the fact that Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos was declared its capital and the State Lagos  was created on May 27, 1967. Then what has been the federal government development indices as at the time in Lagos mainland and its entirety. Despite, as you claim Lagos as one man standing, standing tall may be as you affirm. How come Ibadan has the fist skyscraper in Tropical Africa, the first Television Station and Stadium in Africa. The best civil service in history of the country. Like I said, if not for the military incursion, the Ibadan city would have put your argument off track at instance.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:13pm On May 26, 2011
ak47mann:

He lacks exposure  lagos is like new york to him i dey laugh in yorobo they never knew how outside world see that slum lagos most people living in serious poverty  undecided

All of a sudden you missed your assignment -- I know you people are liars, but I still need you to do this for me, your brother fit help you too, he's good at rummaging through the internet for ugly bridges and roadside pictures,

Show us the states and what they are doing better.

Till you do that, keep quiet and stick to your destined bad bele mode, that's all you're known for and that's all you good for.

Mind your level.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Bawss1(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2011
They still hating?

Eko Ile please you'll have to find the syrup form of Badbelemycing. It appears haters don't like the tablets you showed earlier. If the syrup doesn't work then maybe haters will have to settle for injection shots of the drug. If that still doesn't work then their last option is the drip.  grin grin grin

Way to go Fashola! You are the man!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

All of a sudden you missed your assignment -- I know you people are liars, but I still need you to do this for me, your brother fit help you too, he's good at rummaging through the internet for ugly bridges and roadside pictures,

grin grin grin grin ;DNOISE,NOISE AND MORE NOISE, dude is building 10mw and 12 mw generators and i must doff my cappleassee.Some governors are building 200 and 300mw+ power plants are not making a sound about it, Fasola builds 10MW and i must stand still??Jesus!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Wallie(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2011
Tough crowd!!!

Guys, there’s no need bickering…times have changed and the era of a selected few holding the population at bay is long gone! In this information age, everyone now has the opportunity to compare and contrast their leader’s performance without being at the whim of the state controlled media. Take advantage of your new found freedom and use it to demand more from your leaders.

Social networking will only become more popular and your leaders will be forced to take notice of your complaints or issues but you have to stop making excuses for them!

If your state doesn’t have enough money, what is your government doing to raise revenue and lower cost? What are they doing with the “little” money that the state is getting? This is not a Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa thing as most, if not all, states are governed by indigenes. If your “brother” is incompetent or stealing your money, fire his ass!

Lastly, you can’t blame the people who are excited about Fashola for tooting his horn, how else do you expect them to show their appreciation for a job well done? For those of you with school-age kids, when your kid comes first in class, don’t you encourage him by buying him stuff or, at the very least, say attaboy? How do you think all the accolades that Fashola is getting makes the other governors feel? I bet you that the sensible ones are buckling down!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 4:29pm On May 26, 2011
See them, Ajokuta Mamumin. While will your effusiveness surprises me as you call people all these corky appellations-mumu and its likes. That is the reason you people will ever be backward, ever cry of marginalisation. From the time immemorial, SW has never shown interest in the oil. Ours has ever been regional development exploring our regional resources to the maximum. This is evident still in just concluded election-no to mainstream, the sing-song here as before is regional integration and development.

Despite all the Billions to your state in the name of oil development region, where is the development. All you can do is senseless tread that expose your BAD-BELLE, " WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT FASHOLA? NONESENSE!".  Why are you so full of hypocrisy?

I know its you people that will first race to benefit from light-rail-metro-transit project of Lagos State Government loading your spare-parts in-transit by 2012 when commission. And all they know is to envy the good work of the effervescence governor Fashola. Well, Lagos stream will not go exhaustive, no matter how much your people drink and you BAD-BELLE try.

EKO O NI BAJE O!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2011
Wallie:

Tough crowd!!!

Guys, there’s no need bickering…times have changed and the era of a selected few holding the population at bay is long gone! In this information age, everyone now has the opportunity to compare and contrast their leader’s performance without being at the whim of the state controlled media. Take advantage of your new found freedom and use it to demand more from your leaders.

Social networking will only become more popular and your leaders will be forced to take notice of your complaints or issues but you have to stop making excuses for them!

If your state doesn’t have enough money, what is your government doing to raise revenue and lower cost? What are they doing with the “little” money that the state is getting? This is not a Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa thing as most, if not all, states are governed by indigenes. If your “brother” is incompetent or stealing your money, fire his backside!

Lastly, you can’t blame the people who are excited about Fashola for tooting his horn, how else do you expect them to show their appreciation for a job well done? For those of you with school-age kids, when your kid comes first in class, don’t you encourage him by buying him stuff or, at the very least, say attaboy? How do you think all the accolades that Fashola is getting makes the other governors feel? I bet you that the sensible ones are buckling down!

sensible post, yes,he's doing well, yes,they can praise him, no,they absolutely cannot throw away other performing governors just because of 'PDP', must we throw away the baby with the bathwater
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:31pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

grin grin grin grin ;DNOISE,NOISE AND MORE NOISE, dude is building 10mw and 12 mw generators and i must doff my cappleassee.Some governors are building 200 and 300mw+ power plants are not making a sound about it, Fasola builds 10MW and i must stand still??Jesus!

I don't know why I always have to deal with ibo people and their ignorance.

1. Lagos state built the firs private power plant in Nigeria (270MW) This was done when your isi ewu leaders were busy inspecting village bore holes

2. The same 10MW is going to save lives and promote good health delivery in Lagos state by supplying uninterrupted 24/7 power supply to 2 hospitals, government buildings and 24 streets in Lagos state.

3. Can your 200 - 300 power plants guarantee uninterrupted power supply to anything in Nigeria, even a dog house? The answer is no.

You see, this is smart and strategic thinking, something you and your pepper soup leaders don't understand

It's not always about what you have, it's what you do with what you have to save lives and take care of your people.

NEXT ibo hater plese>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

i tire  grin grin grin
seanet02:

Look at this irritating clown. Do you think we are talking about Spare parts?
Ediot
shut da fu-ck up name i component in a car you bloody maggot what do you know ssshhhh angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by DAY12(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile, dat badbellemycing meds is not really working fast for dis haters

I PRESENT TO YOU

[size=15pt]
sobomycing!
[/size]

dis sshit will really work for your bad belle, just 1 spoon, dia u go!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:37pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

sensible post, yes,he's doing well, yes,they can praise him, no,they absolutely cannot throw away other performing governors just because of 'PDP', must we throw away the baby with the bathwater  

The fact is, we care less about what what you people and your incompetent leaders are doing, we come here and post stuff about Fashola and you and other ibo haters will show up to spew your usual bad bele rubbish.

We didn't bring up amenchi or river state, you people did just to discredit Fashola.

ibo people, we know all about the victim game, that sh.it is played out.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact is, we care less about what what you people and your incompetent leaders are doing, we come here and post stuff about Fashola and you and other ibo haters will show up to spew your usual bad bele rubbish.

We didn't bring up amenchi or river state, you people did just to discredit Fashola.

ibo people, we know all about the victim game, that sh.it is played out.
grin grin grin grin grin babapupa, please can you prove to me an igbo man started this thread, and i will shut up, i promise!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:01pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin babapupa, please can you prove to me an igbo man started this thread, and i will shut up, i promise!

What's that got to do with anything? Or is it going to change the fact that you ibo bad bele folks brought up rivers state and amenchi?

Give it a rest and continue with your destined bad bele duties,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Wallie(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

Absolutely not! Didn’t the recently concluded election show that people voted for personalities rather than parties? If you have a PDP governor that is performing to a level that you’re proud of, by all means, toot his horn! Can you just imagine if all the political leaders in Nigeria are performing at the same level as Fashola or Fashola’s performance is the lowest common denominator?

Bad leaders cut across all tribes and we’ve all had our share of bad leaders! Stop making excuses for incompetent leaders and bring them to task! The truth is that the highest political office in a state requires skills that most people lack, no matter how good their intention is. Leaders should be evaluated objectively without any sentiment and if a leader is below par send him on his way! You’re either making grade or not, period.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 5:04pm On May 26, 2011
Very ignorant Yanmirin indeed. He set his pointer to other governors of his SS/SW when the tread here reads "What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense!", and they have been shown what he is doing in real time. And you have also shown the CORELDRAW design of your governors project, all CORELDRAW design like TINAPA. If I may ask, where is TINAPA to
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2011
Wallie:

Absolutely not! Didn’t the recently concluded election show that people voted for personalities rather than parties? If you have a PDP governor that is performing to a level that you’re proud of, by all means, toot his horn! Can you just imagine if all the political leaders in Nigeria are performing at the same level as Fashola or Fashola’s performance is the lowest common denominator?

Bad leaders cut across all tribes and we’ve all had our share of bad leaders! Stop making excuses for incompetent leaders and bring them to task! The truth is that the highest political office in a state requires skills that most people lack, no matter how good their intention is. Leaders should be evaluated objectively without any sentiment and if a leader is below par send him on his way! You’re either making grade or not, period.
thank you,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by DAY12(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2011
fadhill:

Very ignorant Yanmirin indeed. He set his pointer to other governors of his SS/SW when the tread here reads "What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense!", and they have been shown what he is doing in real time. And you have also shown the CORELDRAW design of your governors project, all CORELDRAW design like TINAPA. If I may ask, where is TINAPA to

I heard you were looking for me angry angry angry angry

I am MR TINAPA, If you need to see me, come to Obudu Cattle Ranch grin grin grin grin cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:20pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

thank you,

But did you get rid of your lousy and incompetent leaders like we did in the SW? NO.

You not only re elected and recycled them, you are supporting them and holding them up the best leaders in Nigeria.

It is really shameful and pathetic that you people are propping up a man who is richer and spending more money than Lagos state just to take care of 5 million people against Lagos state's 18 million people and massive responsibilities and Lagos state is still outshining and outperforming them all combined.

I'm not even done with Fashola's pictures sef, there's just too many, just imagine the fact that the man did everything I posted in less than 4 years.

You really should be asking what that man is doing with all that money, not running around the internet to look for some random and meaningless pictures to prop him up.

Jokes apart, it's very hard to take you people seriously with your level of mediocrity and disingenuous acts.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:21pm On May 26, 2011
President Fashola.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2011
DAY11.:

I heard you were looking for me angry angry angry angry

I am MR TINAPA, If you need to see me, come to Obudu Cattle Ranch grin grin grin grin cool

were Mr president prefer to chill after election headache from rascals grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:22pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:22pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, and yet again more pictures of fashola, looooooooollllllll, clown!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

what all these road safety and man O war people  in you pix are they the new oduduwas army guards come 2015 grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin, kai i don crck my ribs, see the hot kitten the man dey busy imself with for there,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:28pm On May 26, 2011
Fashola Inspects On-Going Oyingbo Market, Odaliki Waste Incinerator

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:30pm On May 26, 2011
Fashola Commissions Lekki Free Zone's One-Stop-Shop

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 5:30pm On May 26, 2011
fashola is good but so is Ameachi.i am not eboo or Ibo like you would called it.
Lagosis so great.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674926.0.html cool

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 5:33pm On May 26, 2011
Diobu Estate Project

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

fashola is good but so is Ameachi.i am not eboo or Ibo like you would called it.
Lagosis so great.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674926.0.html cool

you mind am shallow minded people undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / Motorcycle Thief Caught And Beaten In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.