Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35745 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:14pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:23pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:24pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:24pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 4:25pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2011
Other governors please take note!

The bar has been set, we should not expect any less.

No excuses!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2011
kai, so this oaf is still at this, grin grin grin, well i guess if you pull people out of a shithole and on to a dump,you' re become a hero, i have always said LAGOS IS LIKE WEED, GETS YOU HIGH, BUT THE SH.IT IS KILLING YOU GRADUALLY, grin grin grin, many lagosians need a full psych evaluation, that city has em f.ucked bad, grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Katsumoto: 5:33pm On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

@EKO ILE, Nice PR ON BEHALF OF BRF,

But we dont expect less than we are seeing now.

reasons.

LARGE ALLOCATION
LARGE REVENUE
MUTIPLE TAXATION
HIGH DEBT LEVEL

all the same, the afore listed are part of the politics.
i have nothing against BRF, AND I EVEN HANDLED AN UN SPONSORED CAMPAIGN TEAM FOR HIM.

Like i said eralier, HE CUD DO BETTER, THE MONEY IS THERE AND HE HAS HISTORY TO MAKE LIKE HE IS DOING NOW.

If only the influence of BABA T, Wud be off him,.  i bet FASHOLA WUD TURN LAGOS TO AFRICA PRIDE

It seems that you just want to criticise for the sake of doing so.

Before one is able to reach the conclusion that you made, one has to look at the state budget. The budget would include all revenue (Internally generated revenue, allocations, etc) as well as all expenditure. Why don't you start from there and try to ascertain whether something is amiss.

It seems you are implying that not all revenue is being spent on projects; what else should the governor be doing that he currently isn't doing? Please read the budget first before answering.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2011
Few years ago whenever I travelled to Lagos on a bus and had fallen asleep , I was always woken up by the stench, which tells me I have reached Lagos.

It is visionary leaders like Fashola that gives us all hope.

If he runs for President in 2015, I may change my username  grin wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by dare2think: 6:09pm On May 27, 2011
phantom:

kai, so this oaf is still at this, grin grin grin, well i guess if you pull people out of a shithole and on to a dump,you' re become a hero, i have always said LAGOS IS LIKE WEED, GETS YOU HIGH, BUT THE SH.IT IS KILLING YOU GRADUALLY, grin grin grin, many lagosians need a full psych evaluation, that city has em f.ucked bad, grin grin grin

I acknowlegde Amaechi is doing his best. But seriously, how do you assess Fashola's perfomance in comparison to other Govs in their states aside from your state?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2011
dare2think:

I acknowlegde Amaechi is doing his best. But seriously, how do you assess Fashola's perfomance in comparison to other Govs in their states aside from your state?
very well actually, truth is if we have to rate governors we should do it on a per sector basis, dont mind my little "confrontation" with eko ile, but people say if you want to communicate with a frog,then learn to croak, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:23pm On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2011
I like that he usually wears business suits.

It annoys me when our politicians routinely go to work in their traditional attire.

Any governor / politician that wears their  traditional attire, all the time is not ready to work.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:27pm On May 27, 2011
phantom:

very well actually, truth is if we have to rate governors we should do it on a per sector basis, dont mind my little "confrontation" with eko ile, but people say if you want to communicate with a frog,then learn to croak,  grin grin grin grin

You are doing nothing but making a fool of yourself.

Who is communicating with you and when was the last time I even noticed your clownish routine.

I'm even begging you not to stop your dum.b foolishness, at least people are looking at you like a mindless clown.

This is all you're good for, this is your position in life so just keep at it. Don't stop abeg.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2011
GenBuhari:

I like that he usually wears business suits.

It annoys me when our politicians routinely go to work in their traditional attire.

Any governor / politician that wears their  traditional attire, all the time is not ready to work.
Now this is just plain SAD cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2011
, jeez, 2 days of tapecutting, grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 6:51pm On May 27, 2011
Very shameful mentality, GenBuhari
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2011
I do not understand u undecided

ekt_bear:

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 7:07pm On May 27, 2011
the clothes do not make the man, the man makes the clothes

nothing wrong with an agbada-wearing governor
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by aljharem3: 7:07pm On May 27, 2011
GenBuhari:

Few years ago whenever I travelled to Lagos on a bus and had fallen asleep , I was always woken up by the stench, which tells me I have reached Lagos.

It is visionary leaders like Fashola that gives us all hope.

If he runs for President in 2015, I may change my username  grin wink

good now we are talking cheesy cheesy cheesy
ekt_bear:

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Kanto: 10:31pm On May 27, 2011
Nobody should be surprised at the ignorance and bigotry being displayed by these primitive yoruba apes and internet scoundrels like bb.babe97y, Eko Ile and other baboons who go around polluting all Nigerian websites with their primitive behaviour for two reasons.

First, fashola’s elitist facelift of an already developed city like lagos which benefitted from several decades of massive federal and private sector investments as a result of its former status as a federal capital is a consolation for them because yorubas are part of the axis of evil of the hausa-yoruba tribes of federal looters- misrulers that plundered and destroyed the nation and all the other Yoruba states are still decrepit rural states to the extent that domestic airports are not even operational. As usual with their dirty habits they still shit in plastic bowls and wipe their anus with their bare hands. In Ibadan, ogunpa river is a stinking public toilet where at any given time you see more than 100 dirty Yoruba brats defecating publicly. Defecating publicly and inside their homes in plastic bowls is what these usually very black,ugly and dirty yorubas indulge. You cant lay a Yoruba girl without covering your nose with cotton wool because her pussy is sure to stink to high heavens because of their dirty habits.

Secondly primitive tribalism is in the blood of these Yoruba dirty primal apes who are so narrow minded that they are still at the same level with baboons. It was the yorubas that introduced tribalism into Nigeria far back in the 50’s when NCNC won elections in the western region and the primitive tribal yorubas used tribalism to convince the Yoruba members of NCNC to decamp to the AG thereby introducing the twin evils of tribalism and carpet crossing into Nigeria.

The primitive yorubas also caused the wahala that truncated the first republic and threw Nigeria into a crisis she has never recovered from. Less than two years after independence in 1962 the yorubas started thuggery that led to the introduction of a state of emergency in the western region in 1962. By 1964 the yorubas introduced election rigging into Nigeria in the western region elections, followed by (wetie)acts of lawlessness, godfatherism, thuggery, arson, mass murder etc these Yoruba pioneering acts of lawlessness continued from 1964 and directly led to the January 1966 coup that truncated the first republic and led to series of crisis that marks the nation todate.

From nigeria’s history it is evident that these yorubas are primitive and very narrow minded tribal apes that introduced tribalism, carpet crossing, election rigging, thuggery, and caused the major problems that set the nation back todate. This is why no one should be surprised at the demonstration of primitive tribalism from scoundrels like bb.babe97y and Eko Ile because it is in their blood.

It is the same primitive tribalism that is making them make noises about fashola who is only face-lifting an already federally developed lagos. Fashola’s projects are also only elitist projects that does not in any way benefit the poor masses. And while they are making noise about fashola, their primitive and tribal nature is making them put down other hardworking governors like Amaechi of Rivers state, Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, Chime of Enugu state etc who are literarily trying to develop their states from the scratch. Unlike lagos that already has modern infrastructure including superhighways, skyscrapers, a major international airport etc courtesy of its former status as a fomer federal capital which leaves fashola with the job of doing some facelift here and there, other states like rivers, akwa ibom Enugu are trying to develop their whole state from the scratch but these primal dirty Yoruba apes will not let people hear word because tribalism is their second nature. As far as their usual tribalism infested narrow mind goes, only fashola is doing well, while those that are making efforts to develop their states from the scratch are not doing anything .

I have been waiting for any of them to talk of any meaningful development in other parasitic Yoruba states but they will not because the other states are rural cesspits of dirty idiots where domestic airports are not even functional and where rivers like ogunpa serve as public toilets.

A typical Yoruba person is not only very ugly, dirty and black as dirt, they are also very very cowardly. This is why the internet has become the favourite home of these cowardly and tribal Yoruba apes because it gives them the opportunity to hide their cowardly arses with fake names to indulge in masturbating their bigotry.
If you wash a Yoruba persons cloth in the river, it will kill all the fish because of their overwhelmingly piggy lifestyle and dirty habits. They are sure inferior lesser mortals that is only good in making loud noises. Little wonder “owambe” noisy street parties is their second nature.

Dirty, primitive Yoruba apes! Go and take a bath all of you, because you stink!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2011
^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 27, 2011
I wish people like Kanto would realise how ignorant, backwards, bigotted and small-minded tribalistic posts make them appear.

Please elighten yourselves, think clearly and realise that nobody progresses by putting down other tribes.

Excellence and good governance should be recognised and praised in a country like ours where there is very few positive progression.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2011
Kanto:

Nobody should be surprised at the ignorance and bigotry being displayed by these primitive yoruba apes and internet scoundrels like bb.babe97y, Eko Ile and other baboons who go around polluting all Nigerian websites with their primitive behaviour for two reasons.

First, fashola’s elitist facelift of an already developed city like lagos which benefitted from several decades of massive federal and private sector investments as a result of its former status as a federal capital is a consolation for them because yorubas are part of the axis of evil of the hausa-yoruba tribes of federal looters- misrulers that plundered and destroyed the nation and all the other Yoruba states are still decrepit rural states to the extent that domestic airports are not even operational. As usual with their dirty habits they still poo in plastic bowls and wipe their anus with their bare hands. In Ibadan, ogunpa river is a stinking public toilet where at any given time you see more than 100 dirty Yoruba brats defecating publicly. Defecating publicly and inside their homes in plastic bowls is what these usually very black,ugly and dirty yorubas indulge. You cant lay a Yoruba girl without covering your nose with cotton wool because her kitty is sure to stink to high heavens because of their dirty habits.

Secondly primitive tribalism is in the blood of these Yoruba dirty primal apes who are so narrow minded that they are still at the same level with baboons. It was the yorubas that introduced tribalism into Nigeria far back in the 50’s when NCNC won elections in the western region and the primitive tribal yorubas used tribalism to convince the Yoruba members of NCNC to decamp to the AG thereby introducing the twin evils of tribalism and carpet crossing into Nigeria.

The primitive yorubas also caused the wahala that truncated the first republic and threw Nigeria into a crisis she has never recovered from. Less than two years after independence in 1962 the yorubas started thuggery that led to the introduction of a state of emergency in the western region in 1962. By 1964 the yorubas introduced election rigging into Nigeria in the western region elections, followed by (wetie)acts of lawlessness, godfatherism, thuggery, arson, mass murder etc these Yoruba pioneering acts of lawlessness continued from 1964 and directly led to the January 1966 coup that truncated the first republic and led to series of crisis that marks the nation todate.

From nigeria’s history it is evident that these yorubas are primitive and very narrow minded tribal apes that introduced tribalism, carpet crossing, election rigging, thuggery, and caused the major problems that set the nation back todate. This is why no one should be surprised at the demonstration of primitive tribalism from scoundrels like bb.babe97y and Eko Ile because it is in their blood.

It is the same primitive tribalism that is making them make noises about fashola who is only face-lifting an already federally developed lagos. Fashola’s projects are also only elitist projects that does not in any way benefit the poor masses. And while they are making noise about fashola, their primitive and tribal nature is making them put down other hardworking governors like Amaechi of Rivers state, Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, Chime of Enugu state etc who are literarily trying to develop their states from the scratch. Unlike lagos that already has modern infrastructure including superhighways, skyscrapers, a major international airport etc courtesy of its former status as a fomer federal capital which leaves fashola with the job of doing some facelift here and there, other states like rivers, akwa ibom Enugu are trying to develop their whole state from the scratch but these primal dirty Yoruba apes will not let people hear word because tribalism is their second nature. As far as their usual tribalism infested narrow mind goes, only fashola is doing well, while those that are making efforts to develop their states from the scratch are not doing anything .

I have been waiting for any of them to talk of any meaningful development in other parasitic Yoruba states but they will not because the other states are rural cesspits of dirty idiots where domestic airports are not even functional and where rivers like ogunpa serve as public toilets.

A typical Yoruba person is not only very ugly, dirty and black as dirt, they are also very very cowardly. This is why the internet has become the favourite home of these cowardly and tribal Yoruba apes because it gives them the opportunity to hide their cowardly arses with fake names to indulge in self-servicing their bigotry.
If you wash a Yoruba persons cloth in the river, it will kill all the fish because of their overwhelmingly piggy lifestyle and dirty habits. They are sure inferior lesser mortals that is only good in making loud noises. Little wonder “owambe” noisy street parties is their second nature.

Am glad you can see through these people i know them well. cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Bawss1(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2011
Seems like Kanto will be needing an increased dosage of Badbellemycing. Injection shots every hour on the hour till the symptoms clear. cheesy cheesy
[No attack me abeg o, na joke I dey o]

Seriously Eko Ile you have to take this issue up with the Federal Ministry of Health or the World Health Organization, work must be started in earnest in making Badbellemycing vaccines in order to check the spread of haterism in our infants. grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 11:31pm On May 27, 2011
Kanto:

Nobody should be surprised at the ignorance and  bigotry being displayed by these primitive yoruba apes and internet scoundrels  like bb.babe97y, Eko Ile  and other baboons who go around polluting all Nigerian websites with their primitive behaviour  for two reasons.

First,  fashola’s elitist facelift of an already developed city like lagos which benefitted from several decades of massive federal and private sector investments as a result of its former status as a federal capital   is a consolation for them because yorubas are part of the axis of evil of the hausa-yoruba tribes of federal looters- misrulers  that plundered and destroyed the nation  and  all the other Yoruba states  are still decrepit rural states to the extent that domestic airports are not even operational.  As usual with their dirty habits they still poo in plastic bowls and wipe their anus with their bare hands. In Ibadan, ogunpa river is a stinking  public toilet   where at any given time you see more than 100 dirty Yoruba brats defecating publicly. Defecating publicly and inside their homes in plastic bowls is what these usually very black,ugly and dirty yorubas  indulge. You cant   lay a Yoruba girl without covering your nose with cotton wool because  her kitty is sure to stink to high heavens because of their dirty habits.

Secondly primitive tribalism is in the  blood of these Yoruba  dirty primal apes who are so narrow minded that they are still at the same level with baboons. It was the yorubas that introduced tribalism into Nigeria far back in the 50’s when NCNC won elections in the western region and the primitive tribal yorubas used  tribalism to convince the Yoruba members of NCNC to decamp to the AG thereby introducing  the twin evils of tribalism and carpet crossing into Nigeria.

The primitive yorubas also caused the wahala that truncated the first republic and threw Nigeria into a crisis she has never recovered from. Less than two years after independence in 1962 the yorubas started thuggery that led to the introduction of a state of emergency in the western region in 1962. By 1964 the yorubas introduced election rigging into Nigeria in the western region elections,  followed by (wetie)acts of lawlessness, godfatherism, thuggery, arson, mass murder etc  these Yoruba pioneering acts of lawlessness continued from 1964 and directly led to the January 1966 coup   that truncated the first republic and led to series of crisis that marks the nation todate.

From nigeria’s history it is evident that these yorubas are primitive and very narrow minded tribal apes that introduced  tribalism, carpet crossing, election rigging, thuggery, and caused the major problems that set the nation back todate. This is why no one should be surprised at the demonstration of primitive tribalism from scoundrels like bb.babe97y and Eko Ile because it is in their blood.

It is the same primitive tribalism that is making them make noises about fashola who is only         face-lifting an already federally developed lagos. Fashola’s  projects  are also only elitist projects that does not in any way benefit the poor masses. And while they are making noise about fashola, their primitive and tribal nature is making them put down other hardworking governors like Amaechi of Rivers state, Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, Chime of Enugu state  etc who are literarily trying to develop their states from the scratch.  Unlike lagos that already has modern infrastructure including superhighways, skyscrapers, a major international airport etc courtesy of its former status as a fomer federal capital which leaves fashola with the job of doing some facelift here and there, other states like rivers, akwa ibom Enugu  are trying to develop their whole state from the scratch but these primal dirty Yoruba apes will not  let people hear word because tribalism is their second nature.  As far as their usual tribalism infested narrow mind goes, only fashola is doing well, while those that are making efforts to develop their states from the scratch are not doing anything .

I have been waiting for any of them to talk of any meaningful  development in  other parasitic Yoruba states but they will not because the other states are rural cesspits of dirty idiots where domestic airports  are not even functional and where rivers like ogunpa serve as public toilets.

A typical Yoruba person is not only very ugly, dirty and black as dirt, they are also very very cowardly. This is why the internet has become the favourite home of these  cowardly and  tribal Yoruba apes because it gives them the opportunity to hide their cowardly arses with fake names to indulge in self-servicing their bigotry.
If you wash a Yoruba persons cloth in the river,  it will kill all the fish because of their overwhelmingly piggy lifestyle and dirty habits.  They are sure inferior lesser mortals that is only good in making  loud noises. Little wonder “owambe” noisy street parties is their second nature.

Dirty, primitive Yoruba  apes! Go and take a bath all of you, because you stink!

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha. lmao

na so the tin pain you reach, ndo omp Igbo

Abeg take ya medicine, I don increase the dose for yoy. get well soon o

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Bawss1(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2011
^
Any word about Badbellemycing vaccine hitting the shelves anytime soon?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 12:07am On May 28, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 1:23am On May 28, 2011
lmao @ Kanto's post

Can you imagine a people with one of the highest AIDs rates in Nigeria calling anyone else dirty? Like, seriously? undecided

Anyway, I was thinking of dissecting the rest of his post line by line, but didn't feel it was worth the effort.

Kanto, your true feelings are clear. . . you don't seem to like Yoruba very much. That is fine. Hate only makes us stronger. If you feel so strongly about your beliefs, you should go out on the street, find the first Yoruba person you'll meet and say what you just wrote to them in person.

Heck, depending on where you live, you might even be able to say what you just wrote to me in person. See if I won't shatter your jaw.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2011
Kanto:

First, fashola’s elitist facelift of an already developed city like lagos which benefitted from several decades of massive federal and private sector investments as a result of its former status as a federal capital is a consolation for them because yorubas are part of the axis of evil of the hausa-yoruba tribes of federal looters- misrulers that plundered and destroyed the nation and all the other Yoruba states are still decrepit rural states to the extent that domestic airports are not even operational. As usual with their dirty habits they still poo in plastic bowls and wipe their anus with their bare hands. In Ibadan, ogunpa river is a stinking public toilet where at any given time you see more than 100 dirty Yoruba brats defecating publicly. Defecating publicly and inside their homes in plastic bowls is what these usually very black,ugly and dirty yorubas indulge. You cant lay a Yoruba girl without covering your nose with cotton wool because her kitty is sure to stink to high heavens because of their dirty habits.

A typical Yoruba person is not only very ugly, dirty and black as dirt, they are also very very cowardly. This is why the internet has become the favourite home of these cowardly and tribal Yoruba apes because it gives them the opportunity to hide their cowardly arses with fake names to indulge in self-servicing their bigotry.

Why do Igbos hate their own dark skins? What's wrong with being dark?

Yorubas are dirty, yet your people migrate to those dirty Yoruba zones in thousands, yet Yorubas dont bother to go to Igbo's dirty dirty cities. Why is that? Dirtiness sef get level.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 1:32am On May 28, 2011
The cleanest place in Igboland. Feggie Onitsha

Even pigs are falling dead. Why would Yorubas want to migrate there as much as Igbos come to Yorubalands?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 1:34am On May 28, 2011
REFUSE HEAPS (LANDFILL) TAKES OVER IGBOLAND

Residents worry that an epidemic will soon sweep over the city following the breakdown of sanitation
Article | May 12, 2011 - 4:00am | By Adaego Ogbulafor
Nigeriavillagesquare

Residents of Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State, have expressed worry over the offensive odour oozing from mounts of refuse in major streets of the city.

The residents are afraid that the stench may pose serious health hazards to people in the town. Consequently, they have appealed to the state government to direct the appropriate authorities handling the clearing of the refuse to live up to their responsibilities.

The affected areas include Asa-Port Harcourt Road, Aba-Owerri Road, Park Road, near the Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Ogbor Hill and Ngwa Road.

Chidi Nwankwo, one of the city’s residents, said that workers of the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency (ASEPA), handling the job were not enough to tackle the problem. “We usually see just a handful of the workers every morning at the dump sites, but the place will not be properly cleared before more rubbish is thrown to the site again,” he said.

Nwankwo, who however, commended ASEPA's improved pace of work before the general elections, said he was surprised that the pace of work had dropped in recent times. He said the most worrisome area was the dump site between Peace Mass Transport Park and Cemetery Market, along Asa–Port Harcourt Road.

Cosmas Ukpai, another resident, said the drainage channels within the metropolis had been blocked with rubbish as the rainy season set in. He lamented that the roads were usually flooded with refuse likely to pose health hazards.

Ukpai, like other residents who spoke on the matter, appealed to Governor Theodore Orji to justify the people’s confidence in renewing his mandate. “This time the distractions will not be there from godfathers,” he said. “We gave him our mandate and expect to reap the benefit of good governance in the state.’’

Efforts to contact the chairmen of Aba North and Aba South Local Government Areas were unsuccessful as they were said to be away on assignments, and calls made to their mobile phones were unanswered. Officials of the environmental departments of both councils refused to explain to journalists why the refuse heaps had continued to mount in the city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.