Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35854 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:08pm On May 25, 2011
Eko DMV. Drivers institute Oshodi,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:09pm On May 25, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:14pm On May 25, 2011
Fashola Commissions Skill Acquisition Centre, Drivers’ Institute In Ikorodu

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:15pm On May 25, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:16pm On May 25, 2011
Fashola Commissions Mobile Kitchen For State Public Service

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2011
^^^dude are you serious?please show some good physical projects and not those renovated,painted roads o with flowers!!!show us those tokunbo trainz for the lagos light rail please, they just cracked me up, grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:24pm On May 25, 2011
phantom:

^^^dude are you serious?please show some good physical projects and not those renovated,painted roads o with flowers!!!show us those tokunbo trainz for the lagos light rail please, they just cracked me up,  grin grin grin

- Fashola Commisisons Okota-Itire Overhead Bridge, 3 Other Major Projects

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 2:25pm On May 25, 2011
Otitokoro[size=10pt][/size], this is the kind of argument NL should pursue assiduously. Constructive and sincere argument. Frankly, I felt disappointed in Nigeria project. All has ever been in the same direction several years back, our contemporary or sisters nations have passed us by and the same old wine has been in a new bottle here. It saddened me, it did the more when I travel abroad to nations that were looking us as superstar before independent. As Nigerians toil hard in nations that were never at par at independence, Singapore, Finland, China, South Africa, Malaysia etal. This is the reason I don't want to see anyone criticise Lagos disconstructively as it is seen as reference point. South West lost to ACN is the courtesy of Lagos performance in mist of none. In the mist of Federal Government Spending of over $6 Billion to power without power. My brother, these are the bone of contension. The situation is greatly appalling. This is where we belong, here we are 1st class citizen and no class anywhere. Thanks for been reasonable.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2011
phantom:

^^^dude are you serious?please show some good physical projects and not those renovated,painted roads o with flowers!!!show us those tokunbo trainz for the lagos light rail please, they just cracked me up,  grin grin grin

haven't  see any big project in those pix just some eye clinic and trucks and some few renovated  work shop S/W ALMAJIRIS grin grin grin this boy crack me up swear down!!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:29pm On May 25, 2011
Ikoyi Link Bridge,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 2:34pm On May 25, 2011
I smile when people say show me physical project. Are the physical project that first develop America, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, China, India, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Brazil etc. Kindly tow the line of history, philoshophy and governace. I believe by the time you do, you will have a change of mind on physical project and give it to Fashola.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2011
very good, 1.okota-itire, 2.ikoyi-lekki, yes we need more please,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:36pm On May 25, 2011
Olowole Market.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:39pm On May 25, 2011
fadhill:

I smile when people say show me physical project. Are the physical project that first develop America, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, China, India, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Brazil etc. Kindly tow the line of history, philoshophy and governace. I believe by the time you do, you will have a change of mind on physical project and give it to Fashola.

Don't worry, I have their time today. I asked them to show me pics from their useless governors from other states, even their yeye Rivers state, but not a single picture 24hrs later,

Like I said, I have their time today,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2011
please i need more, and when you are done, go and check out the "amaechi" thread, its on the first page, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 2:39pm On May 25, 2011
If we don't develop the mind that use all those infrastructure we shall always regret we did put them in places. For instance, if the drivers are not trained you will always meet them inside the water in that Ikoyi bridge in picture. Please wake up Nigerians. Fashola is working. Thanks for those pictures, kindly give more and more. You can come and see the Ikoyi bridge under construction. I can see it through my office window. Will be a lovely sight seen when completed.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Don't worry, I have their time today. I asked them to show me pics from their useless governors from other states, even their yeye Rivers state, but not a single picture 24hrs later,

Like I said, I have their time today,
my man, i have a thread on port harcourt, go through it and criticize, its on the first page abi you blind
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by otitokoro1: 2:43pm On May 25, 2011
This is where we belong

Our objectivity will one day make our leaders rethink, I also pray for those who walk by sight,

Together we can make the change,

One day Nigeria will be revolutionized!  One day we shall scale to where we are expected to be in the world,

Keep up your focus for Nigeria!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2011
, i hope you know say amaechi no dey commission project??, im no dey cut tape o!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:48pm On May 25, 2011
phantom:

my man, i have a thread on port harcourt, go through it and criticize, its on the first page abi you blind

Same way you asked me for capital projects from fashola and I obliged you, you can do the same thing by posting pictures of capital projects in PH right here. Don't be lazy, you can post pictures here same way I'm doing.

All your wayo slip and slide moves is very well over played

Put your pictures where your mouth is, talk is cheap.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2011
Eko ile, dont be childish you asked me for pictures, i did even better l have provided a whole thread full of pictures, and better still, its on the first page, go through it and stop being annoying, does it make sense to start posting pictures all over here?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 2:55pm On May 25, 2011
phantom:

, i hope you know say amaechi no dey commission project??, im no dey cut tape o!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, the man is not a magician, he can not commission what doesn't exist.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 2:57pm On May 25, 2011
Oro ologbon kii yati, ta alagan na ni ni baba. Exactly what I thought through in my mind. Why can't this guy paste PH pictures here? He ask for what Fashola did he was shown, and then more, given. Kindly ignore this guy my brother, he is sufering from a condition called "Cerebral Envious-Pherectomy Elephantiasis".
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by alexleo(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2011
Fashola is working. When you see somebody doing good its good to commend him. Let other Governors start working like him and Nigeria will be a better place to live.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 3:01pm On May 25, 2011
fadhill:

Oro ologbon kii yati, ta alagan na ni ni baba. Exactly what I thought through in my mind. Why can't this guy paste PH pictures here? He ask for what Fashola did he was shown, and then more, given. Kindly ignore this guy my brother, he is sufering from a condition called "Cerebral Envious-Pherectomy Elephantiasis".

We get this all the time, they open their mouth and rant all they, but the minute you ask them to show proof, they disappear or start acting clueless.

I haven't even scratched the top yet sef with Fashola,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 3:06pm On May 25, 2011
Gbaja Shopping Mall. Surulere,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by fadhill: 3:08pm On May 25, 2011
Eko Ile, thanks for the pics especially that of the Ikoyi link bridge. I never knew this is how it will look after completion. I will enjoy the sight from my office in real time. Thank God I never consent to my brother asking me to relocate abroad like he did. Wow! We can have something to reference as yardstick to physical development. Eko nile indeed, Eko O ni Baje O.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 3:08pm On May 25, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ikooko(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2011
[color=#006600][color=#550000]haven't  see any big project in those pix just some eye clinic and trucks and some few renovated  work shop S/W ALMAJIRIS    this boy crack me up swear down!!!

what about showcasing the propagation of ALMAJIRIS as part of your governor's achievements rather than criticize BRF.

If anyone must criticize BRF, such should showcase his/her governor first. Anyway, I don't see anybody doing that from Ogun state.

@ EKO_ILE thumbs-up.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2011
lol, small small yoruba boys and too much noise grin grin grin grin grin, fash this fash that, visit the amaechi thread and stop typing shiot here, if you cant do that because you dont want to be embarassed say so, or simply STFU,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by DAY12(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2011
Eko Ile, make i help u with d one wey dey my area tongue

New Igbosere Courthouse: An improvement in administration of justice  

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 3:12pm On May 25, 2011
fadhill:

Eko Ile, thanks for the pics especially that of the Ikoyi link bridge. I never knew this is how it will look after completion. I will enjoy the sight from my office in real time. Thank God I never consent to my brother asking me to relocate abroad like he did. Wow! We can have something to reference as yardstick to physical development. Eko nile indeed, Eko O ni Baje O.

The Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge is to be one of the first major cable stayed bridges to be built in West Africa.

In fact, it's the most tech advanced, the most sophisticated and best looking bridge in Nigeria/West Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.