Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip (3550 Views)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / TECNO's CAMON Series Becomes The First To Release Mediatek's Helio G96 Chipset / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
chocoboi:

Bro... All I know is expect the UNbelievable, because they are UNpredictable cool
Unbelievable..

Unpredictable?

Lol.. cheesy

Guy?

I no want laugh this morning.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by saxby(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice one, really makes sense
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by tafat: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2021
This is really lovely, let's see how this new chipset will be
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Nwereonye124(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tecno Neva wan improve, dem still dey stick 2 dis mediatek. Just rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Kayconcept2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nice One, always improving in the output of their products.
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nwereonye124:
Tecno Neva wan improve, dem still dey stick 2 dis mediatek. Just rubbish
So?

According to you,all Mediatek are bad?

The Dimensity Series are bad?

They are ALL bad and yet EVERY Android phone BRAND are using them?

The fact that Tecno has refused to move forward,with the times,does not mean that all Mediatek CHIPSETS are bad..
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Idarachris84: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Interesting!
This just made my day.

This brand is breaking grounds!
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Wanni25(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Can't wait to experience the new chipset...

Good one.......
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Kakadancefreak(f): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seriously anticipating it.
tafat:
This is really lovely, let's see how this new chipset will be
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by Fonjewel0(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice upgrade for the brand!
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The BRANDS I mentioned are among the TOP FIVE Smartphone Brands in the world..

VIVO,XIAOMI,OPPO..

Where EXACTLY is TECNO standing in the Smartphone Market?

And where EXACTLY is TECNO the most talked about?

Until TECNO and it's Marketeers,stop glorifying mediocrity..

They would never near these companies in terms of sales and presence in the Smartphone industry..

Bro you listed them by yourself, when I didn't see it posted from a sure source.

Bia Beans.. go and pick beans, you no suppose dey here!
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Unbelievable..

Unpredictable?

Lol.. cheesy

Guy?

I no want laugh this morning.. grin

Better no laugh, because if you laugh you don shame yourself already grin smiley
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
chocoboi:

Bro you listed them by yourself, when I didn't see it posted from a sure source.

Bia Beans.. go and pick beans, you no suppose dey here!
I've got no time to dey throw barbs with IGNORAMUSES..

Who don't know SHIT about Smartphones..

I suggest you do yourself a favor and do a little research next TIME..

Before exposing your CLUELESSNESS..

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_is_now_the_worlds_second_biggest_smartphone_maker_neck_and_neck_with_samsung-news-50074.php

https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/canalys-worldwide-smartphone-market-Q1-2021

https://www.counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271496/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-vendors-since-4th-quarter-2009/

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
chocoboi:

Better no laugh, because if you laugh you don shame yourself already grin smiley
You know SHIT about Smartphones,stop showing yourself.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You know SHIT about Smartphones,stop showing yourself.. grin

See who's talking, who is showing him or her self now.. You are just here for nothing pouring saliva..
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I've got no time to dey throw barbs with IGNORAMUSES..

Who don't know SHIT about Smartphones..

I suggest you do yourself a favor and do a little research next TIME..

Before exposing your CLUELESSNESS..

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_is_now_the_worlds_second_biggest_smartphone_maker_neck_and_neck_with_samsung-news-50074.php

https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/canalys-worldwide-smartphone-market-Q1-2021

https://www.counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271496/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-vendors-since-4th-quarter-2009/

I laugh in Spanish.. you are too good in doing what you are not ask to do.

Mbo.. show me the latest one..
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
chocoboi:

I laugh in Spanish.. you are too good in doing what you are not ask to do.

Mbo.. show me the latest one..
Oga stop exposing your INANITY.

The SECOND QUARTER OF 2021 is the last published update..

I guess being an IGNORAMUS,one shouldn't expect any better. grin

https://www.idc.com/promo/smartphone-market-share

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
chocoboi:

See who's talking, who is showing him or her self now.. You are just here for nothing pouring saliva..
And apart from ranting up and down..

WHAT have you brought to back up your nonsense?

I have given you multiple links to upgrade your ignorance.

No be me be the cause of your frustrations..

XIAOMI,VIVO,OPPO are TOP FIVE SMARTPHONE BRANDS BY SALES..

Your master,TECNO belong to the OTHERS group..

The figures are there for the blind to see..

YOU CAN SUCK ON THAT.. grin
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 2:04am On Oct 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And apart from ranting up and down..

WHAT have you brought to back up your nonsense?

I have given you multiple links to upgrade your ignorance.

No be me be the cause of your frustrations..

XIAOMI,VIVO,OPPO are TOP FIVE SMARTPHONE BRANDS BY SALES..

Your master,TECNO belong to the OTHERS group..

The figures are there for the blind to see..

YOU CAN SUCK ON THAT.. grin

See this one oo.., paid Xiaomi fan boy, what's my business with you, me just dey use you catch CRUISE ni.. grin
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

Bia bwana stop wasting your data on what you are not sent to do, better still you can use it to find what will make you rich online, and not what will make Xiaomi rich, or do yahoo.

Bro no waste data dey post rubbish, accept for your OGA, Mbo...
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2021
chocoboi:

Bia bwana stop wasting your data on what you are not sent to do, better still you can use it to find what will make you rich online, and not what will make Xiaomi rich, or do yahoo.

Bro no waste data dey post rubbish, accept for your OGA, Mbo...
Lol..

Goal post shifting..

Now Xiaomi being top 5 is not going to put food on my table? shocked

Coming from an ignorant inanity..

Why don't you take your own advice and comment on things..

You have an iota of idea what you are rambling about?

Or are you too busy putting food on your table? grin
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2021
chocoboi:

See this one oo.., paid Xiaomi fan boy, what's my business with you, me just dey use you catch CRUISE ni.. grin
Better than being a clueless TRASHION Marketeer..

Atleast..

Spend the little peanut that TRASHION dash you,to acquire some knowledge..grin
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
See this One Sha.. was it written on my forehead that I am a TECNO maketer

Goat.. cheesy grin, am just a FAN of Tecno.
It's very obvious, no wonder you are defending a brand you are not using. Accept for your OGA, TECNO mobile is coming out big trust the process Nkpi...
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Goal post shifting..

Now Xiaomi being top 5 is not going to put food on my table? shocked

Coming from an ignorant inanity..

Why don't you take your own advice and comment on things..

You have an iota of idea what you are rambling about?

Or are you too busy putting food on your table? grin

Oga adé trust the process, all i can tell you is Tecno Camon 18 is coming out soon..

Thank you! grin cool
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
chocoboi:

Oga adé trust the process, all i can tell you is Tecno Camon 18 is coming out soon..

Thank you! grin cool
Who cares?

Trust the Tecno process..

Of releasing another Helio G96 crap.. grin
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by andelawhite: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kudos to you guys, continuous improvement is what we seek, doing better than your last device. Nice one
Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

I guess you can see this for yourself now...
So! Just remain silent for me ok..

Re: Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip by chocoboi: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Who cares?

Trust the Tecno process..

Of releasing another Helio G96 crap.. grin

E shock you abi e no shock you...
Oga Flipmode cool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

First 3 Users Of Gionee A1 / Whatsapp And Bbm New Features And Structure Update Now / See How Much Data I Used In One Week With NTEL (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.