Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking (1754 Views)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Hackportal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
There was drama after a side-chick was forced to jump over the window and run for her dear life, after the wife of the man she was with came Back home knocking at the door.

The cunning man used ingenious ways to help his lover from his wife who was breathing fire like a wounded tigress.

When the husband was busy with the sidechic, his wife came back home knocking as he had locked the door.

Sending danger, the man sent the sidechic upstairs and made him climb down from the storey building.

Some neighborhood boys at the scene assisted the side chic to climb down with no suspicion from the wife.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/watch-video-of-side-chick-running-for-her-life-after-wife-of-the-man-she-was-with-came-back-knocking/

Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by fourboys: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
See wife with bodily endowments , then see side chick with frypan butt.
Yet hubby ain't satisfied.
They'll still come here and say the wife is "lacking" in other ways.
He didn't know she's lacking before he married her

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by SeyiFargo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
I watched the video, the side chick was a dwarf sef grin grin
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by YTmami(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Hackportal(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
SeyiFargo:
I watched the video, the side chick was a dwarf sef grin grin

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Caramia2020(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most women like partnership business relationship I don't know y.
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Hackportal(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cheating with dwarf
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Preetti(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shake my head
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by erniok(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very funny video. The man no even get class.
Re: Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking by Hackportal(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2021
erniok:
Very funny video. The man no even get class.

Low class

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Her Who's The Boss / My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Get A Loan With The Only Property My Dad Left. / Viral Gay Pose By SA Boys On Rite Of Passage To Manhood (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.