Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Which State University Should I Go For In The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State University Should I Go For In The West (379 Views)

In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State University Should I Go For In The West by lalajnr(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hi Nairalanders
Mod and fellow Nairalanders I'm really sorry for posting in political sections but I need your help
I need your opinions which state university is the best and less expensive in Nigeria I want to go for OOU please I want your suggestions I want to go for school that is less expensive and I can make connections or learn any online skills from fellow students so please suggest any school that's less expensive and easy to get admission in Nigeria especially in the west please I need your suggestions
Re: Which State University Should I Go For In The West by lalajnr(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun I want go school next year please help I need suggestions
Re: Which State University Should I Go For In The West by walefresh3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lasu
Re: Which State University Should I Go For In The West by Sammy07: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalajnr:
Hi Nairalanders
Mod and fellow Nairalanders I'm really sorry for posting in political sections but I need your help
I need your opinions which state university is the best and less expensive in Nigeria I want to go for OOU please I want your suggestions I want to go for school that is less expensive and I can make connections or learn any online skills from fellow students so please suggest any school that's less expensive and easy to get admission in Nigeria especially in the west please I need your suggestions

There's no school that's less expensive.

AAUA (Ondo)
Eksu (Ekiti)
Lautech (Oyo)

Are paying more than 100k as fresher's

Osun state university (Osun)
Lasu (Lagos)
OOU (Ogun)

Are a bit less

(1) (Reply)

. / Anambra Missing As South-east Leaders Discuss Rising Insecurity In Enugu / Anambra Decides! Why The State Should Go The Way Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.