Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches (19211 Views)

Nigerian Army Building Military Camp In Enugu Not Ruga Settlement - Army / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Buhari Approves Farm Estates In 109 Senatorial Districts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by nnamdi640: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is a way of introducing Ruga indirectly to each state. You want to increase food productivity,fine but no Fulani herdmen should cross there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by King44(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
teeshet:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-replies-afenifere-says-farm-estates-not-ruga-ranches/
na still d same, the main objective is ruga but farm, pig rearing, poultry and shiit was added to make it acceptable and presentable.

TROJAN horse in disguise

8 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by InaNla(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:
Outside lies and bigotry, do tribal associations have any meaningful contribution to make?
[/s]

Usual statements from brainwashed BMCs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Simplythebest: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't be able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my 1 plot of land at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. The price of the land is N2.4m and also if u no anywhere i can get a low i don't mind using the land as collateral. Pls help a brother and God will bless you always.
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by walozanga(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I really feel pity for those whose lands will house the Farm Land Estates.

If locals are engaged in Agriculture, they have their own land.

Why is the FG excisioning parts of itindigenous land for a Farm Land Estate that will house foreigners.

This is the basic sign of intrusion. And the consequences are dire.

They know what they are doing. After collecting those land B4 u know it they will installed their people as caretakers. If u talk they will say it's a federal government property. They like the word inheritance

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by seunayantokun(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whatever, ruga is in view.
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by wink2015(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Federal government has no interest in managing agriculture.

They should concern themselves with immigration, customs, police, army and foreign affairs matters.

Going to acquire land in those state is Ruga in disguise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by jimyjames(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
SlyDev:
It's only Yoruba tribe that doesn't have a way of controlling Hausa and Igbo excesses.

Igbo have ESN to checkmate fulani they consider threat.

Hausa have hisbah to control and checkmate igbos bringing beers and drugs into the north. You will see that hisbah rarely go after what they say they are created for.

But Yoruba will be doing yeye friendship with their enemy, afenifere will be doing rally with ibo of all people, wetin dey us Yoruba people.... Other people should afraid of going against our wishes in our land but reverse is the case.... They called us coward
Thank god you know you yoruba's are fake people, your friendships are fake and we igbos know that, yoruba's are the only tribe in Nigeria who will prostrate on the floor face down to greet their fellow man then insult and curse the same man behind his back it's better to tell a man to his face you hate him like the igbos do than pretend to love someone when you don't
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is a curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by naturefellow(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
post=105679360:
We've talked about ranching many times here.
This is how things are done in saner climes.
Miyetti Allah need to give the good ones among their members all the re-orientation that things can be done the way it is done in civilized nations.

The bill was not meant to attack anybody, but that it was all-embracing.
Land resources were very important to the state, adding that the relationship between cattle herders and farmers should be symbiotic.

[s]A better Nigeria all around is all we want[/s].

God bless Nigeria
your mata na do or die. Good luck!
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by esthel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
We don't want, thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Can't the FG leave the business of farming to Farmers and cowing to cowders?

This is simply RUGA/ open grazing in disguise.

Buhari is trying to undermine the collective resolve of our southern governor's and people.

Don't worry, this too will be jettisoned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by kraftysprouts: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Will you die if you give us loans and create an enabling environment for us to use the loans on?

Why are you doing it yourself?

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Really undecided so buhari is suddenly interested in developing communities what a dumb plan to bring ruga in through backyard
This government must think we are all stupid in this evil forest. What on earth is farming estate??
That idiot drinking burukutu on a mat in Aso rock should better face insecurity and stop this unrealistic joke of giving our lands to some terrorists he imported from the sahel

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by King44(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I really feel pity for those whose lands will house the Farm Land Estates.

If locals are engaged in Agriculture, they have their own land.

Why is the FG excisioning parts of indigenous land for a Farm Land Estate that will house foreigners.

This is the basic sign of intrusion. And the consequences are dire.
where they would occupy, invite their relatives from Niger, breed like rats and then take over the community that host them, casing trouble and murder and one Miyetti allah will now cum and be saying rubbish again as if they own the land or properties they occupied. Not rent nothing.

There is no need to include poultry farming or whatever we know who would end up being the landlord.

They should rent land and rare they animals like the farmers do simple

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Rooneyboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
If 80 percent of it's workforce are state origins then I have no problem with that.
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Panda7(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Those idiots don't allow pig rearing in the north and suddenly they're including it in their stupid farm estates (cow estate) all in a bid to grab southern lands for those terrorists.
King44:
na still d same, the main objective is ruga but farm, pig rearing, poultry and shiit was added to make it acceptable and presentable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
You and I both know that's not possible because they'll install their Fulani kinsmen to head the projects and who do you think those terrorists would employ?
Rooneyboy:
If 80 percent of it's workforce are state origins then I have no problem with that.

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Rooneyboy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Remag666:
You and I both know that's not possible because they'll install their Fulani kinsmen to head the projects and who do you think those terrorists would employ?

Exactly, we all know the government has just changed names to make it more soothing to the ears.
Nigerians ain't fools, they ought to have known that by now.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's all of these as stated by the NALDA clown, until they start smuggling foolanis and their cows into these settlements. These people think every part of Nigeria is populated by braindead almajiris like the north.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Kenn55: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari if you like package your land grabbing ambition using different tactics, it will fail.
No be only farm estate, na farm skyscraper. Stupid idiot.

7 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by egoldman(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
As far as Fulani herders won't be roaming about with cows and killing people, I am for it.
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Perfectbeing(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Make God not let us say no to things that will benefit us IJN.
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by end1999constitu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please it's absolutely a RUGARIA proposals in a different dimension
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by Blitzerz: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Call it whatever.

We no gree. Period
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by techWriter1: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Outside untruths and racism, do tribal organizations do any meaningful contributor to make?
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by ceaser: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Farm estates o, Ruga o, farm settlements o, whatever names they tag it are not welcome in the South as long as it is being midwifed by the Fulani hedonistic government.

Before you say "Buhari why nau", he will have installed a Fulani to head it like he did all other FG institution and parastatal. Then that head will begin to employ and smuggle in other Fulanis in the giuse of bringing in people interested in doing businesses in the farming settlements.

Taqquiya is all they are good at. They can never be trusted with promises or anything honourable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by deeva2: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
WE HEAR YOU SIR BUT WE NO GREE
Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by professore(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
We don't care the name you call it. We also don't care how you intend to start it first. We care where you will gradually proceed to, and we don't trust the agenda behind it.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by dareadewuyi: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
A smart way to grab land, Buhari is looking for ways to introduce Ruga at all cost, why each state do not engage in such venture, why Buhari FG, SW e fura!

3 Likes

Re: FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches by favour32(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Greek gift!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi / Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.