Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. (476 Views)

Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by CR777: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's like religion of piss decided to target my account today.

What sort of rubbish is this?

Seun, lalasticlala or whoever is in charge of created profiles, biko remove this rubbish from my profile and don't ever affiliate my profile with terrorists/bandits and religion of piss.

Thank you.

Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by Ernesttoby30: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
The day they try that rubbish on my profile, i will sue them. Ain't kidding. Though i don't comment on religious posts but if i do and they try this non.sense, i will take the case up.

This is against the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria. I'm entitled to freedom of worship. You don't force your religion on people. Who does that
Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by CR777: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Seun lalasticlala OAM4J take this out of my profile.
Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by 4tunebest(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is it by force to be a terrorist
Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by CR777: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg help me ask Seun ooo.

It's like they have instructed him to convert souls violently, isn't that the only thing these religion of piss worshippers knows how to do well. grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by compton11(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
4tunebest:
Is it by force to be a terrorist
but Yahweh masterminded many terrorism in Bible Na ;,Dgrin
Re: Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. by compton11(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
CR777:
Abeg help me ask Seun ooo.

It's like they have instructed him to convert souls violently, isn't that the only thing these religion of piss worshippers knows how to do well. grin grin grin
nigga must be in Islam forum to cause wahala? gringrin

And u are shouting piss and terrorism and u damn know Yahweh committed many terrorism in the Bible

(1) (Reply)

God's Coming Judgement On an Unrepentant And Evil World. / "The Unusual Step, I Took In My Own Little World" - Sola Allyson / Satanists Don't Worship Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.