Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area (16415 Views)

I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by jamess32: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bakrabas:
Here in abk I saw some people that forged the PPA letter... I know that the implications will be terrible for them

there will not be anything like that, Nigeria too is a scam, some officers are demanding ppa letter when they know that the site is having issue since , what type of country is this? why will they give brick layer contract to build website
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by jospepper(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in Makurdi I was told to return on Monday
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ggood: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
BenDrickz:
In karu local Government in nasarawa state
They were told to submit all their documents in brown envelopes and come back on Monday.
I was there live
Brother is the
physical verificationn taking place in ur ppa or Secretariat?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ggood: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
kamat01:
The same here in gombe
Dey ask ours to write our name n phone that federal government never provide anything for the verification
where is the physical verification take place is it in the Secretariat or ppa
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ggood: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Seun4blue:
At Ifedore Local Government, Ondo state, they only ask us to write down our name, phone number and PPA that's all.

Npower should allow us to choose a nearer PPA like about 3 options then they fix us themselves. my how to my PPA is about #750 to and fro.

My PPA Headmistress said she can't reject me that I should go to SUBEB. she was even saying that I should rent room at the village
my own ppa is 3400 to n fro and u have to cross River with canoe
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Nellyblaq: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Postponed till Monday here in Benin City
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Baybiibee: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
myked:
I just saw that I got posted today, to an LGEA though. I chose N-teach and don't understand why my friend got a school & I got LGEA.

I will go & see what's up with verification on Monday.

LGEA is also a public (Government) "school"...

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by candidbabe(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
ggood:
where is the physical verification take place is it in the Secretariat or ppa

Secretariat
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by freesystem: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
My friend posted in Eti osa LGA Lagos went to the LGA and she was told to go to Obalende. She will go next week sha. Did anyone posted to Eti osa went to Obalende for verification? Pls update me and what are required for the verification so I can let her know
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ggood: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
candidbabe:

Secretariat
am far away from the state I chose , how is the physical verification done
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by allsubjects(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Postponed in Ekiti State until next week.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by wentroublecomes: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
allsubjects:
Postponed in Ekiti State until next week.

Are you from ekiti?
Please, where is your physical verification center and when were you told to come back?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by sofnana(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
The inevitable postponemnt is as a result of FG not sending a memo to all local government Area on mode of verification
Terver90:
I was told that they postponed it in zaria, in
don't know how true
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Celense(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
DPricey1:
In Uyo, we were told the site is down, so we just wrote our names and left
Please where's the location in Uyo?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Tonyclems(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here I n Enugu south we just submitted our documents in a file and left. Nothing from the government
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by stainbaba(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Plz is there anybody from oredo LG in Benin city that went for the physical verification? I could not make it and I want to know what happened...plz
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by dammyco(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Seun4blue:
At Ifedore Local Government, Ondo state, they only ask us to write down our names, phone number and PPA that's all.

Npower should allow us to choose a nearer PPA like about 3 options then they fix us themselves. my house to my PPA is about #900 to and fro.

My PPA Headmistress said she can't reject me that I should go to SUBEB. she was even saying that I should rent room at the village
Rent house for what jaaareee If she no reject you, no dey go there regularly oooo. NPOwer na just one year or six months ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by dammyco(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tonyclems:
Here I n Enugu south we just submitted our documents in a file and left. Nothing from the government
if una documents disappear una go do another photocopy

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Ibkay32(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in ogbomoso North, we were asked to come back on Sept 20th
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Victorfox: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Done mine today
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Futurez(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here, they are collecting#1000 each for document submission.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by oluteem: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Futurez:

Where
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Kingtim(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Futurez:
no name... What is here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by honest1480(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
In Igbo-Eze North LGA, Enugu State, nothing happened there today. We wasted our day waiting.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by sukar886: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Write name and go... Uyo
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Felilad: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ugmama:
Same network issues we face is what the officials in various lga face.

They are yet to have access to the verification app.

Some beneficiaries had already printed and gotten their ppa letter approved while others were prevented to print ppa letter untill after PV Exercise.

Why please?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Osmondpeters: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
In Enugu, Enugu east precisely verification was carried out and documents was checked
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by SaAyomikun(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
sofnana:
Here in ILORIN west we were told that the federal government have not provided anything for them to do the physical verification.

Ilorin West here too. I just go deployed this morning together with a friend, n-teach. Do you mind that I message you please?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by tolijascro(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
dammyco:
Rent house for what jaaareee If she no reject you, no dey go there regularly oooo. NPOwer na just one year or six months ooooo.

But the headmistress fit report her if she no dey show up...
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by b3llo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
kamat01:
The same here in gombe
Dey ask ours to write our name n phone that federal government never provide anything for the verification
Bros, I dey Gombe too we go dey track
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Kaybae(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in Osun, we left when we were all tired. Nothing like verification
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by akinyemi1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in OSUN (OBOKU L.G.A) we wrote name, and they say they will create what app group...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed / Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / Nigerian Police Force Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.