Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area (16409 Views)

I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by SaAyomikun(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2021
@ABIOLAXYZ

FIRST HAND INFO ALERT FROM ILORIN WEST

The physical verification has begun, truly and has been going well. Also, to ensure an easy exercise, a timetable has been drafted:

Tue 14th - Wed 15th Sept (N-Build & N-Tech),

Thurs 16th -Fri 17th Sept (N-Creative & N-Agro),

Mon 20th - Wed 22nd Sept (N-Teach),

Thur 23rd - Fri 24th Sept (N-Health).

In short, n-teach begins on Monday through Wednesday.

I also have a few JPEGs from there but are not uploading here. If you could send me a mail...

Modified: The venue is not the administrative HQ at Oja Oba ooo, it is that one not to far from Lubcon.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by DonClement19: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
No information here in Sagamu Local Government, Ogun State.
Come on Monday always
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by PSVITA(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who is posted to GOSA 1 VILLAGE, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA* *L.E.A PRIMARY SCHOOL GOSA "A" Contact me let's connect 08082214944
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
SaAyomikun:
@ABIOLAXYZ

FIRST HAND INFO ALERT FROM ILORIN WEST

The physical verification has begun, truly and has been going well. Also, to ensure an easy exercise, a timetable has been drafted:

Tue 14th - Wed 15th Sept (N-Build & N-Tech),

Thurs 16th -Fri 17th Sept (N-Creative & N-Agro),

Mon 20th - Wed 22nd Sept (N-Teach),

Thur 23rd - Fri 24th Sept (N-Health).

In short, n-teach begins on Monday through Wednesday.

I also have a few JPEGs from there but are not uploading here. If you could send me a mail...

Modified: The venue is not the administrative HQ at Oja Oba ooo, it is that one not to far from Lubcon.
I am grateful for the updates and I send several mails to you. I am expecting a feedback from you.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Chibyke111(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Magnificent2:
We were told to come back on Monday.

Please can you update me on the current state of things in Eti-Osa LGA?

I was posted to Ilado Senior Secondary School
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by SaAyomikun(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
ABIOLAXYZ:
I am grateful for the updates and I send several mails to you. I am expecting a feedback from you.

You're welcome but I cannot access this e-mail. Send another one to: ...

Please don't quote this comment when you copy the mail. Just let me know in another reply below so I could delete the email address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Lavender88(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pls I need help still unable to see my physical verification venue...even did d code thing but they said unable to retrieve ur physical verification venue..Anambra npower...
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
@SaAyomikun comfirmed
will message you

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by MissW: 5:53am On Sep 18, 2021
SaAyomikun:

You're welcome but I cannot access this e-mail. Send another one to:

Please don't quote this comment when you copy the mail. Just let me know in another reply below so I could delete the email address.
Thanks for the info you gave. You didn't check your telegram too.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by tolors: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Lies

Goto Akinyele secretariat and see for yourself[/quote]

Any Whatsapp group for Oyo State?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by iamwalexab(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Please do I need to upload acceptance letter after the physical verification? Because I have done my physical verification but yet to submit my acceptance letter because secondary school is on break
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Olamideayomide(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
DonClement19:
Come on Monday always
They have started the physical verification since September 15th.
N teach should go to Sagamu west (Makun LG secretariat) while N health will be at Sagamu Local Government secretariat at Ayepe road.
Done my verification today.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Olamideayomide(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Drone95:
I'm thinking of going tomorrow, but thank God i saw this. Pls add me to the whatsapp group for Sagamu LGA volunteers. 08110405046. Thanks

N teach should go to Sagamu west (Makun LG secretariat) while N health will be at Sagamu Local Government secretariat at Ayepe road.
Done my verification today
Document needed are: PPA letter signed, Birth certificate, Degree cert., NYSC Cert., ID card, State of Origin.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Drone95(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Olamideayomide:

Done my verification today
Document needed are: PPA letter signed, Birth certificate, Degree cert., NYSC Cert., ID card, State of Origin.
oh thanks bro, I'm N Agro volunteer did u knw any N Agro volunteer that have done in sagamu?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Olamideayomide(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Drone95:
oh thanks bro, I'm N Agro volunteer did u knw any N Agro volunteer that have done in sagamu?

I have a friend that registered for N Agro but he hasn't been deployed yet cos waiting for Batch C stream 2 list sha.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Drone95(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olamideayomide:

I have a friend that registered for N Agro but he hasn't been deployed yet cos waiting for Batch C stream 2 list sha.
ok boss I will try & go to the local government Secretariat @ ayepe road tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Drone95(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
DonClement19:
Come on Monday always
I tire,
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Janella1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
nwaiwuanthony:
Here in Abia State, Aba south L.G.A in particular, we were told to submit the photocopies of our documents including our passports with 500 naira.

The thing weak me, they've already turned it into business.
My brother, I tire for Aba north ooo, I haven't done my verification, I just pray the FG will extend the date for pv
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by AJIBSTEMI(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pls what is the update on IFO L.G.A
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Damkeeb(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
From Odeda Local Government, Not yet started Nasims Physical verification... We are ask to come back on Monday 20th of this month.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by PSVITA(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good evening bro, I greet you, please what's the procedure for redeployment from a school to another school in the Same state . Am asking this question because my friend was posted to a very far School here in Abuja and she is trying to redeploy to a nearby school. Please I urgently need your reply*
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by DestinyToRule(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
PSVITA:
Good evening bro, I greet you, please what's the procedure for redeployment from a school to another school in the Same state . Am asking this question because my friend was posted to a very far School here in Abuja and she is trying to redeploy to a nearby school. Please I urgently need your reply*

Same with me but in Lagos Nhealth. I want to redeploy.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Somemma13: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Here in Nsukka, many slept at the secretariat
People that came at 2am were around 150 in the queue.
Only one staff is handling the verification.
Everything choke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / Gtbank Apptitude Test On Friday 28 June 2013. / My One Day Job Experience In Lagos-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.