Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area (16414 Views)

I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by imam07: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
I can see this new Npower batch are just knowing evil living inside Sadiya Farouk body. I remember most of u were hailing her sometimes ago. As nothing good can come out from buhari. Nothing good can come out from Sadiya Farouk
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by abibshine: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
You were there today

Did you put down your phone number too?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by nairalee(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
myked:
I just saw that I got posted today, to an LGEA though. I chose N-teach and don't understand why my friend got a school & I got LGEA.

I will go & see what's up with verification on Monday.

Na still school

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by nairalee(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bakrabas:
Here in abk I saw some people that forged the PPA letter... I know that the implications will be terrible for them

There won't be any yeye implication
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Triumph89: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
I did mine today at Odi Olowo LCDA Lagos.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by murphyrichy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Triumph89:
I did mine today at Odi Olowo LCDA Lagos.
plz what are d requirements, asking for my brother?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Olamideayomide(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
No information yet from FG on Npower in my local government (Sagamu local govt. In Ogun state). Hopefully next week sha.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by barinedan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some of us have not been deployed, do we have any hope?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by DPricey1(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Celense:
Please where's the location in Uyo?

Uyo shopping complex along Ikot Ekpene road. (Former PDP 'Dakkada' house)
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by myked(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baybiibee:

LGEA is also a public (Government) "school"...
Oh... Thank you for the clarification
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by myked(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Celense(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
DPricey1:

Uyo shopping complex along Ikot Ekpene road. (Former PDP 'Dakkada' house)
Thanks dear..... When next will you get there again? Please reply my email.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Triumph89: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Originals and photo copies of your uploaded documents
2 passport photographs
1 white office file
1 transparent file

murphyrichy:
plz what are d requirements, asking for my brother?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Luvlyfal(f): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
BenDrickz:
In karu local Government in nasarawa state
They were told to submit all their documents in brown envelopes and come back on Monday.
I was there live
please can u describe karu local govt to me pls,I haven't bn dere b4 ND I intend going tomorrow. Please how do I locate dere when I get to karu bridge?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by MrMacinterchi1: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
May God help us all in this country. N-Power with no power. cheesy
Lolgrin
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by wunmi590(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Seun4blue:
At Ifedore Local Government, Ondo state, they only ask us to write down our names, phone number and PPA that's all.

Npower should allow us to choose a nearer PPA like about 3 options then they fix us themselves. my house to my PPA is about #900 to and fro.

My PPA Headmistress said she can't reject me that I should go to SUBEB. she was even saying that I should rent room at the village

That headmaster is mad, and he has nobody to tell him...

Untop 30k you should rent a house, can you imagine some peoples thinking?

Honestly my wife was so lucky, I choose N-Health for her and I was able to help her print her PPA letter...

She has signed and even done her physical verification today...
In her PPA an health centre, she was told they are only to come on mondays and Tuesdays only, 9am to 12pm.. that's all...

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Peterperosco: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Officials came in Delta state (Ika South LGA) but will start verification on Monday 13th
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by pawesome(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in plateau state,that we should come tomorrow
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Wanny20(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
It was not in vain for me. I vibe with one fine babe we don exchange numbers
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by ogazi4u(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Luvlyfal:
please can u describe karu local govt to me pls,I haven't bn dere b4 ND I intend going tomorrow. Please how do I locate dere when I get to karu bridge?

The question should be, where are you coming from?? If you're coming to Karu LG from FCT...youll stop at Maraba and then board Keke going to Ado Secretariat junction. From there it's trekable.

Thank you don't mention grin

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by candidbabe(f): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
ggood:
am far away from the state I chose , how is the physical verification done

You will go with all your original credentials from primary to tertiary plus nysc discharge letter and passports
Bvn verification print out from your bank
Plus your state of origin indigene letter
Your uploaded means of identification either national id card or voters card.

Note: the verification will last for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Luvlyfal(f): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
ogazi4u:

The question should be, where are you coming from?? If you're coming to Karu LG from FCT...youll stop at Maraba and then board Keke going to Ado Secretariat junction. From there it's trekable.

Thank you don't mention grin
thank u so much dear, really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by MumJJJ(f): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Triumph89:
Originals and photo copies of your uploaded documents
2 passport photographs
1 white office file
1 transparent file

Please, was there anything like thumbprinting?
Someone told me that they did thumbprinting electronically.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Pharmtj: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
idholo96:
Here in Ethiope East LG in Delta State, no Npower official was there, asked to come back on Monday
Eku or abraka?
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Skooldeto(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
abeg help ur fellow brother for job, am HND holder base in osogbo
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by nwaiwuanthony(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here in Abia State, Aba south L.G.A in particular, we were told to submit the photocopies of our documents including our passports with 500 naira.

The thing weak me, they've already turned it into business.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Stomoney(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which LG in osun are you posted? Mine is ife East and I didn't even bother to go jare
Kaybae:
Here in Osun, we left when we were all tired. Nothing like verification
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Lordperfect(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by peterdakwal(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nothing happened here in the FCT
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by MyCooperatecli: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
At nsukka local government secretariat council no physical verification was done we were asked to drop phone number and leave
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by IAMPEDRO: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
I just had to call my friend before leaving where I was, he said bro don't bother to come. On Monday we go pull up there.
So up till now there is no provision for the program at the different LGA? Sign of improper preparation.
Re: NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area by Dedosmantu: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
sofnana:
Here in ILORIN west we were told that the federal government have not provided anything for them to do the physical verification.
Nothing to report for at Edu LGA secretariat Kwara state, no any staff found at office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed / Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / Nigerian Police Force Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.