Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United (40973 Views)

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by CodedHustler: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Thunday1005(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmmm

How can this be true
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by fasho01(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Doesn't matter. He's in United now
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by kenzysmith: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
adioolayi:
CR7 was almost clubless as Juve don send am packing...Then his agent used Ronaldo beg ManUtd...dem no gree...then his entourage went begging ManCity just to spite ManUtd.... grin grin...Na so ManUtd fans beging curse the guy, begging Messi praising Messi say na im be the real GOAT...shadding ManUtd owners and all..

Na so Baba Ferguson had to intervene, knowing that Ronaldo playing for ManCity go erase little legacy left with Ronaldo...So, he take hijacked the deal from City..and Ronaldo goes back to United.

Thank you for reading... grin grin

I am a Messi-Barca fan....Anything to pepper Penaldo Fan boys.
guy u wicked o this one is too much oo grin
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Richieniit: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Some lies fit boil gravel.

Them wan use lie destabilize city team. Everyone knows pep will never sell any of his young players for Ronaldo.. even branando Silva that wants to leave before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
No need for all these lies...

Guardiola never wanted nor needed Ronaldo!

Not a hater, but we have to face facts!!!

Even United doesn't need him tbh!!! They needed (Still need) Camavinga. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by robosky02(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
The Truth is Pep guadiola doesn't flow with him

So it will be difficult to sell and allow him come over

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by mrkings84(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Very happy the old fraudulent gay rapist didn't go to man city as he would've been receiving well placed passes from the world class players in city to tapin.
Pendulum scammed we the juventus fans by not winning the ucl he promised us after we broke our bank to sign him. He instead threatened to take us to Europa league last season but was benched on the last game, reason his plans failed. Now he has dumped us for man utd after leaving us broken and in pieces. Ronaldo is a FRAUD and A RAPIST.
Can't wait to see him get exposed in epl like a fraud that he is

Why are you so pained?
You can't continue like this for long o!!!
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Holuwadammie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
What a beautiful lie shocked
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrkings84:

Why are you so pained?
You can't continue like this for long o!!!

Very niave of you to assume I'm pained undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Dalil8: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Bernardo silva asked to leave Man City. Plus city wanted to offload Gabriel Jesus to make way for Ronaldo.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by mrkings84(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Very niave of you to assume I'm pained undecided

My dear, I can't speak Ill of someone the class of Ronaldo maybe just because he is not my spec, have you considered his achievements all round?

You claim u are a Juve fan, I doubt, cos if u are, u will know that it was Juve that went for Ronaldo and not the other way round.
If he wasn't a player with a track record in the UCL u wouldn't have believed him when he promised u ucl as you claim....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lashist(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Very funny that manU was ronaldo's last option even as dey enjoy worshipping him...he didnt even consider them at all until he was sure ManCity deal isnt going to work...but they are rejoicing and jumping anyhow..ManU fans funny sha cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by spirul77: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Betece:
Having read and comprehended this content, I've come to a candid conclusion that if Ronaldo is the GOAT and Messi is the GOAT then who is the RAM?
don't misunderstand my point, how can man city cope with having a pigeon in a cage whereby the dogs are flying?
Man united did a very good job by signing Ronaldo but does that make milk and bread happy?
The last time I checked players are bricklayers without socks and tape. Yet there overcome judiciously, surprisingly and unwillingly
grin Mad people wey full dis country ehn

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lamasta(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

The lie three much grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lamasta(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
jaxxy:
There is Only One Goat. cool

CR7 he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by GEEBITE: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is a mischievous person in this daily post that hates Ronaldo. Always fishing for negative news or any unpleasant news about him. It is a noticeable trend.
robosky02:
EPL: Real reason Ronaldo’s move to Man City collapsed

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/10/epl-real-reason-ronaldos-move-to-man-city-collapsed/

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by GEEBITE: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
All this hate for somebody unaware of your existence. Take it easy as too much hate is carcinogenic.
Mangekyo:
Very happy the old fraudulent gay rapist didn't go to man city as he would've been receiving well placed passes from the world class players in city to tapin.
Pendulum scammed we the juventus fans by not winning the ucl he promised us after we broke our bank to sign him. He instead threatened to take us to Europa league last season but was benched on the last game, reason his plans failed. Now he has dumped us for man utd after leaving us broken and in pieces. Ronaldo is a FRAUD and A RAPIST.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrkings84:

My dear, I can't speak Ill of someone the class of Ronaldo maybe just because he is not my spec, have you considered his achievements all round?

You claim u are a Juve fan, I doubt, cos if u are, u will know that it was Juve that went for Ronaldo and not the other way round.
If he wasn't a player with a track record in the UCL u wouldn't have believed him when he promised u ucl as you claim....

Well you seem too civil for a Ronaldo fan.
Anyway, you're 100% correct. Juvrbtud went for Ronald because they knew there weren't many players of the same caliber with him
He's the king of ucl, he's won more ucl than anyone else.
Now, juventus had been struggling to win the ucl, getting to the semis twice and the finals once (got knocked out by real Madrid and Ronaldo).
Now, they decided to sign this Mr ucl. Since he has so much experience in the ucl, he might just be able to win them that trophy they're so much desire.

They broke their bank to sign him.
After signing Cr7, he said "After winning what I won at Madrid, I assure you that juventus will win the UCL within 2years".
Now this assured juventus that they didn't spend their money on nothing.

We we all know how it ended.
Juventus got knocked out by Ajax in the group knockout stage in first year, got knocked out by lyon in quarters in the second year, got knocked out by a ten man Porto in the quarters in the third year, losing the seria a title and barely made it into the ucl this season after they finished 4th.

Now, Ronaldo left juventus for man it'd for approximately £20million. Juventus purchased him for £100million. Juventus still owe Madrid about £25million. They didn't get to the ucl semi final while he was with them, something they've been achieving without him.
They lost the serie a title with him. Something they've been winning consecutively without him.

Juvrbtud are currently in their worst state in years. They're almost bankrupt because of the heavy wage Ronaldo was milking from them.
Now he's left without actualizing anything new for them.

Now you tell me, if Ronaldo isn't the definition of fraud, then what is?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
GEEBITE:
All this hate for somebody unaware of your existence. Take it easy as too much hate is carcinogenic.

All this mention for someone unaware of your existence? Take it easy mate
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by damiloladuke: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
OK
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by azpekuliar: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't believe this one bit.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by showafrica(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Lol, Pep no want am simple
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by popweezy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
I am currently laughing at ur fake comments... Claiming juventus.. You're even ignorant enough to know what actually made him to be on bench for the last match... I understand you typed this trash for the likes from the messi fanboys though.. Hope it's feeding you anyways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Zanzibar1: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
All this hype about Manchester and they might not even win
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by PacAmaru: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
cry some more nigg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dry
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by popweezy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
adioolayi:
CR7 was almost clubless as Juve don send am packing...Then his agent used Ronaldo beg ManUtd...dem no gree...then his entourage went begging ManCity just to spite ManUtd.... grin grin...Na so ManUtd fans beging curse the guy, begging Messi praising Messi say na im be the real GOAT...shadding ManUtd owners and all..

Na so Baba Ferguson had to intervene, knowing that Ronaldo playing for ManCity go erase little legacy left with Ronaldo...So, he take hijacked the deal from City..and Ronaldo goes back to United.

Thank you for reading... grin grin

I am a Messi-Barca fan....Anything to pepper Penaldo Fan boys.
even you that does not know how to kick a ball is talking. This is a very big disgrace to football at large
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
popweezy:
I am currently laughing at ur fake comments... Claiming juventus.. You're even ignorant enough to know what actually made him to be on bench for the last match... I understand you typed this trash for the likes from the messi fanboys though.. Hope it's feeding you anyways.

I'm eating now. I go reply ur ass later
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by mrkings84(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well you seem too civil for a Ronaldo fan.
Anyway, you're 100% correct. Juvrbtud went for Ronald because they knew there weren't many players of the same caliber with him
He's the king of ucl, he's won more ucl than anyone else.
Now, juventus had been struggling to win the ucl, getting to the semis twice and the finals once (got knocked out by real Madrid and Ronaldo).
Now, they decided to sign this Mr ucl. Since he has so much experience in the ucl, he might just be able to win them that trophy they're so much desire.

They broke their bank to sign him.
After signing Cr7, he said "After winning what I won at Madrid, I assure you that juventus will win the UCL within 2years".
Now this assured juventus that they didn't spend their money on nothing.

We we all know how it ended.
Juventus got knocked out by Ajax in the group knockout stage in first year, got knocked out by lyon in quarters in the second year, got knocked out by a ten man Porto in the quarters in the third year, losing the seria a title and barely made it into the ucl this season after they finished 4th.

Now, Ronaldo left juventus for man it'd for approximately £20million. Juventus purchased him for £100million. Juventus still owe Madrid about £25million. They didn't get to the ucl semi final while he was with them, something they've been achieving without him.
They lost the serie a title with him. Something they've been winning consecutively without him.

Juvrbtud are currently in their worst state in years. They're almost bankrupt because of the heavy wage Ronaldo was milking from them.
Now he's left without actualizing anything new for them.

Now you tell me, if Ronaldo isn't the definition of fraud, then what is?

For me, I won't still say Ronaldo was a fraud to Juve, yes things didn't work out as planned, remember this man was already in his thirties when Juve got him, thank God he has moved on.

Let Juve rebuild their team. They are a big side, they ve gat all it takes to rebuild. Remember this, most of the big clubs that were at their best a decade ago are going through tough times now. Their teams are not as good as they use to be.... They all have to rebuild, Juve is among these teams, Barca, Madrid are among.

Football powerhouse is shifting to England, when you watch the way the signings are going, I actually see teams like Man U, Chelsea and other big English teams dominating Europe for a couple of years.....

Ronaldo is an old man, he has done enough for himself. He has achieved a lot, he has broken records, he has set new records, but it will be an error for any manager to bank on him for laurels because age is no longer on his side...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.