Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" (52721 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by realstars: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
All I See Is The Two Davils Working For The Real Davil.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by CXLVII: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tepimo:
Wow

Help me play 20 millionaire naira game. Will compensate you when I win.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by xynerise: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everyone has that demon in them. Nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Kajaard: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nonsense. This is no news. We've always known Tonto to be a devil but you Bobrisky are a spawn of satan himself angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Cantonese: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Look bobrisky, look monkey. Very close resemblance.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Omoluabi16(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
While I don tire for Tonto matter because of her toxicity, but who be bobrisky where Tonto dey? Aside her issues, she is a fine thespian who knows her onions. But who is bobrisky?? No talent, over bleached thing who is unsure of 'its' gender. I wonder why them never lock am up. Oniranu!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two bleached fools* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by mrkings84(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who should be a devil among these two,
A woman God created a woman and she remain a woman or the one GOD created a man and he chose to become a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by kudinkarfe: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
A planned beef to keep jobless Nigerian youth busy. It's also part of entertainment and they will cash out.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by snoopz: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Come to think of it, Bob dey abuse himherself o

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Homo is now calling lesbian devil, hmm!!!

Ehhhen!!!....... that reminds me , please nairalanders who can tell me the name of the tailor that sew hat Buharis trousers he used to visit Imo?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Lastmankc(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bobrisky with bad English is like buhari with bad economy policies

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by na2016: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two devils!!!
I can only pity any man that says he wants to marry Tonto...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Egein(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Any youth who dwells on Tonto and Bobrisky issues is a very stupid and jobless idiot! If you have bills to pay, goals to attain and responsibilities to handle, you won't have time for the rubbish these people post on their media pages. I for once, have never visited any celebrity personal media page. Dem dey use am cook soup?

Madam, but you have just dwelled on the topic by commenting on this post. I suppose you are stupid, unemployed and without any life ambition. Besides, no be you dey comment for Tonto matter in the screenshot below? Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Patrioticman007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
A devil with a long tail

A Devil with long tails & two horns.
Historically Devil had a little brother called Eobolla, I think Tonto is related to Eoballa on her mother's side.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
moonbyte25:
Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8e2FsGaH/

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/

i thought they were niggies?
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by sabreal: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Her comment or his comments?

This boy, hen, hen, you no go kill your patent so

moonbyte25:
Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Bamzyriches451: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two useless beings

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by elmessiahs(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nawa ooo, Tonto don cast
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Tpave(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is much
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by chatinent: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
I no like this stupid boy asswear even if e talk reasonably.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
So human beings still follow these two...Well,its their kind.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by McOluOmo: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]quote author=AGNESikpuNNU post=105684426]Tonto is bad news[/quote][/s]

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Zandena(f): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
moonbyte25:

If Toto Dick or what is she called is a devil, then you're more devilish than her
STUPID !!! RAPTURE SHALL CATCH UP WITH YOU

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by realstars: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Homo is now calling lesbian devil, hmm!!!

Ehhhen!!!....... that reminds me , please nairalanders who can tell me the name of the tailor that sew hat Buharis trousers he used to visit Imo?
Please. Pls. Pls .!!!! I' NoWel, dont ticklle me, thanks.l
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by toffyz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oyaa

This film go long die

Eni duro wo tan
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Clout chasers! Birds of a feather.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by mightyhaze: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
This confused goat should bleat out of here..

Go on shoo shoo
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by zubimete(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ewooooooo wata don pass garriooooooooo anyways birds of a feather often flocks together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.