Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" (52720 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by stasius: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed both of them are kids, why all these? Social media with celebrities palava undecided undecided

Kids ke?

Two full blown agbayas?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Bigshf: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Both of dem sense don loss.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by domopps(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
And him is an angel I guess

Cheers
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
domopps:
And him is an angel I guess

Cheers

As confused as Bob is you still see shim dishing hurtful words towards Tonto Dikeh

This should tell you whom Tonto really is

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by OmoBaale1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Crossroad1:
Mtcheww
Two goats..
One nmehh and one ewu
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Tomek09(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tonto Dikeh can't stay with a man. It's not in her destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Adakintroy: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
She like publicity..but this one don de pass publicity. I sorry for her somehow. Even though I hate her somehow.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by ifycelebrity(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Since both of them kissed back then, they've both been senseless ever since then
lolz

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Abujason: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Somebody should tell that confused hermaphrodite/male prostitute to shut the heck up please. Let Toto Dick rest from all the stress she is undergoing at this time.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Abujason: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
cool

Where ya ikpu nnu? I wan see
grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Dameland: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
moonbyte25:
Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8e2FsGaH/

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with
https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/

These two are meant for each other. They should just go and marry themselves as dem no see person wey go stay with them.
Two rejected pipu. Mtcheww
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Maliqcious: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Any youth who dwells on Tonto and Bobrisky issues is a very stupid and jobless idiot! If you have bills to pay, goals to attain and responsibilities to handle, you won't have time for the rubbish these people post on their media pages. I for once, have never visited any celebrity personal media page. Dem dey use am cook soup?
goal getter.. Your hustle don reach here b dat
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Okhuadams(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
moonbyte25:
Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8e2FsGaH/

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/
see devil right hand man abi na woman they condem
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by BigDolph(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I wonder why tonto dike associated herself with mr Bob in the first place.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Tapout(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
This misunderstanding is scripted. They are trying to lure you guys away from her episode with Kpokpogri.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by beresponsible(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Crossroad1:
Mtcheww
Two goats..
One nmehh and one ewu
How can I give you multiple likes. Hihihihihi
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Saintmary(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Any youth who dwells on Tonto and Bobrisky issues is a very stupid and jobless idiot! If you have bills to pay, goals to attain and responsibilities to handle, you won't have time for the rubbish these people post on their media pages. I for once, have never visited any celebrity personal media page. Dem dey use am cook soup?

They're both using their public beef to gain attention and pay their bills.

The real loser is Risika who is beefing Shukura without gaining anything from it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Gfskw: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Really
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by sencekompis: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by dilini(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2021
One is a wolf while the other is a tiger and they both have coverings in sheep clothing. All their post na to trend, no one takes them seriously these days

In the meantime...

Have you ever wondered how people get to escape being injured during an accident due to their negligence?

Well, this video below present shocking scenarios where different people almost got injured due to different mishaps resulting to different accidents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufQgh6Sb-iY&t=22s

Please do subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications to be the first to watch new videos uploaded.

Do not forget to share the video with friends and families
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by domopps(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Perfectdanny:

As confused as Bob is you still see shim dishing hurtful words towards Tonto Dikeh

This should tell you whom Tonto really is

Funny � it’s the SHIM for me

Cheers
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by uchwar1: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
madam, what exactly are u doing now?
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by midehi2(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
Mtcheww
Two goats..
One nmehh and one ewu
cheesy cheesy cheesy chai, see as i throwaway eba i be dey eat cos of laugh cheesy which one be 'nmehh cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Awaja(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Frying pan saying his color is dark blue not black
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Drrr: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wonder shall never end!
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Pumpumking: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy chai, see as i throwaway eba i be dey eat cos of laugh cheesy which one be 'nmehh cheesy grin

hello sweeery.
please describe yor sef from waist down ward..u look familiar sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.