Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw (7626 Views)

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation / Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva / How State Govts Cheat Oil-Producing Communities In Use Of 13% Derivation Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2021
BKayy:

Insolvency is not a joking matter.
I refuse to enter this joke with you.
My dear your state is broke, rely on Nigeria and can never ever be self sufficient again (that's if it ever was) in this life
Abia state need drug money to help clear the debt

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2021
htdot:

Abia state need drug money to help clear the debt
The picture you show is called giving back to the people,it is done here in USA cheesy cheesy unlike what your governor gave your people grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Tranquill: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ikwerre youths cheesy grin

Nwanyiogwashi and her husband.

It's a family affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Tranquill:

It's a family affair.

Ikwerre youths grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2021
tranquill see ikwerre youths angry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by xelly: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2021
richmond500:
3 litres and I have been thinking its two ragolis bottle grin

ah...upto 3 liters self. 3 liters is enormous. I thought it will be a tea spoon full. Since it is upto 3 liters, let us loud the music.

DJ, can you give us 500DB to thank God for 3 liters.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by xelly: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Tranquill:

It's a family affair.

If it is easy, try it. Come let me tell you the amount of cocaine you consume daily.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The picture you show is called giving back to the people,it is done here in USA cheesy cheesy unlike what your governor gave your people grin cheesy
Lol.... never, you cant drag usa to this. . You guys are refugee...
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2021
htdot:

Lol.... never, you cant drag usa to this. . You guys are refugee...
cheesy grin have you taken early morning Kai Kai cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by slim75d(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2021
BKayy:

And why is your state declared Insolvent aka BROKE?
Bayelsa state have exposed you Ijaw people as people that cant run anything.
Only your state is declared broke in the whole of Southern Nigeria. And don't give me that "oil" crap. Minus Nigeria, can you Ijaw people manage the oil?
Can you make profit from it? When the bonus money dashed to you for not contributing in the financial management of the oil was wasted on Cartons of Ogogoro?

well, the monies are not only wasted on kai kai but on igbo ashawos who re scattered all over the brothels in bayelsa, infact igbo girls run the ashawo industry in bayelsa and even in the north, mind you am a rivers ijaw

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

You no go rest now, untill Igbos from ndoki bounce on you.
there is no single dotian in ndoki land.... though, there are some dotians who inter-married with them and bore dual children of both Ijaw and Igbo.....
we cannot share ndoki with Igbos because of those dual indigenous children......... the owners know this, so they reunited with their Ijaw root...
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

See David Clark and other Niger Delta leaders sharing Ogogoro while Fulanis sign PIB into law.
i wear this doesn't mean i have any love for you tobacco dotians, i politically wear this only to deceived you so as to take the whole igbo land for my fulani ruga....
what i will do to you igbos, even devil sef go pity una.....
do you cocaine sniffers think i called you dot for fun?
"said by PMB"

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Captain8:
there is no single dotian in ndoki land.... though, there are some dotians who inter-married with them and bore dual children of both Ijaw and Igbo.....
we cannot share ndoki with Igbos because of those dual indigenous children......... the owners know this, so they reunited with their Ijaw root...
When Nigeria is Ready to Create Ijaw State for you people that's when you will hear from us about your delusional inclusion of Bonny & Opobo and Andoni & Oron in your Ijaw State

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Ekealterego: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I'm waiting ooo
I'm telling you... These their eventual discovery came after the first rumours that the areas around there in Anambra will soon be recognised as oil-producing communities.
CC: Bkayy, slayerforever, fejoku, Ariani .

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

I'm telling you... These their eventual discovery came after the first rumours that the areas around there in Anambra will soon be recognised as oil-producing communities.
CC: Bkayy, slayerforever, fejoku, Ariani .

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy too much Kai kai

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

When Nigeria is Ready to Create Ijaw State for you people that's when you will hear from us about your delusional inclusion of Bonny & Opobo and Andoni & Oron in your Ijaw State
these are pure Ijaws you just mentioned...... we dont have to fight anyone about our own we...
because we are already we....
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Ekealterego: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Captain8:
these are pure Ijaws you just mentioned...... we dont have to fight anyone about our own we...
More like, we claim every oil-producing community as Ijaw, whether they speak our language or not. Whether we understand each other or not.. Even if oil is discovered in Kano, they are Ijaws. LOL
Deluded people.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

More like, we claim every oil-producing community as Ijaw, whether they speak our language or not. Whether we understand each other or not.. Even if oil is discovered in Kano, they are Ijaws. LOL
Deluded people.
they have already sold your lands to fulanis

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin have you taken early morning Kai Kai cheesy grin
This drug peddler, disgracing nigeria. I know you have already tested your goods this morning before coming to nairaland.
I ve never heard that the ndlea has ever arrested someone for drinking alcohol but for drug infested , the same cant be said... may be they are probably afraid of the ijaw.... Hausa hate you, yoruba hate you, everyone in the south hate you...All because of your illegal act from evans to the rest drug peddlers.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
htdot:

This drug peddler, disgracing nigeria. I know you have already tested your goods this morning before coming to nairaland.
I ve never heard that the ndlea has ever arrested someone for drinking alcohol but for drug infested , the same cant be said... may be they are probably afraid of the ijaw.... Hausa hate you, yoruba hate you, everyone in the south hate you...All because of your illegal act from evans to the rest drug peddlers.
grin grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy I hope you have not gotten drank cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by OreMI22: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let them come and claim it. Ijaw people will soon claim Cameroon and Benin Republic too.

All we hear from Ijaw these days is Claiming this community or that community.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin cheesy I hope you have not gotten drank cheesy
����
Ndi dot people, disgrace and painting nigeria black... no tribe want you guys. Drug peddlers.
This may be you or your daughter that was recently arraigned by the ndlea. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
htdot:

����
Ndi dot people, disgrace and painting nigeria black... no tribe want you guys. Drug peddlers.
This may be you or your daughter that was recently arraigned by the ndlea. angry grin grin
cheesy grin I know you are drunk grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin I know you are drunk grin cheesy
Drug peddler.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tranquill:

It's a family affair.
Big time family affair. Be very very scare of these lot from the pototorepublic o... They can do anything for money... Nigerian govt dont over try for these peps, they are ingrates... If the government tells you how much they have spend just to free these criminals and drug peddlers from being executed in Malaysia, you will be surprise.
grin grin grin... the devopers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Obdk: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
htdot:
the bankrupt bayelsa is where your Igbo people are trooping in just to ride tricycle...
they take advantage of ur laziness
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Captain8:
Okay
Till then
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by htdot: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Obdk:
they take advantage of ur laziness
Why are you migrating to a place that is bankrupt? May be is because its more economy viable than your landlocked dot.
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by AbdulAkpan: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tranquill:

Imbe.cile ashew.o. You have a job yet got the time to open a useless thread and drool with idiocy everyday.
You can make your point known without insults. It baffles me when we guys believe the easiest insult to a woman is to call her ' Ashawo'. Remember you have a mother, sister and may be wife or girlfriend.

Please, choose your words wisely.
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
htdot:

Big time family affair. Be very very scare of these lot from the pototorepublic o... They can do anything for money... Nigerian govt dont over try for these peps, they are ingrates... If the government tells you how much they have spend just to free these criminals and drug peddlers from being executed in Malaysia, you will be surprise.
grin grin grin... the devopers.

Have some dry Kai Kai my friend from 5 local government of bayelsa state cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.