Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Have I Done To The Moderators? They Want Me To Die. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done To The Moderators? They Want Me To Die. (301 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have I Done To The Moderators? They Want Me To Die. by IamDorcasI1: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
They kept deleting my thread cry

I'm Dorcas Isaac. A Sickle Cell Warrior.

Well, I got admitted to the hospital and the doctor checks me and he said my born marrow is nearly damaged that the drugs I've been taking are just to help ease the pain, the Main drugs I need to take to Treat my Bone Marrow are Biocon Cyclosporin and ATGAM (anti-thymocyte globulin). The cost of buying these drugs and some other supplements will cost N580,000. I've raised 190k

Some people promised to visit me but they didn't, I understand they are busy with their daily schedules. Please y'all. I still need your help. Don't ignore me please.  I need y'all. I don't want to give up.

Nigerians please, don't get tired of me, please. Please I can't afford this. It's too much. Come through for me, please. I can't afford this and I need me alive.

Please make this happen. My family are also doing all it takes to support me but their financial situation is the problem.
Please just help me, please. I don't want to die. I was assured this will ease the pain and will repair my bone marrow. 

Nigerians, please save my life. My parent are frustrated already. Please help me. Support me, nothing is too small. I don't want to die this time. Nothing is too small. Please help me. 

Please don't ignore me 

Dorcas Isaac.
UBA
My phone for Verification: 08170261739

Please watch the video below.
I'm here with my family and a Good Samaritan from Nairaland.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wes12172g-Q
Re: What Have I Done To The Moderators? They Want Me To Die. by Snitch24(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Cash In The Next Few Hours / Mothers Should Learn How 2 Pray For Daughters On Wedding Day Like This / Sad Reality Why Nigerian Big Girls Suffer In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.