Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals (37344 Views)

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by vickydevoka(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
it's WhiteMoney
Let's watch n see
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by vickydevoka(m): 1:21am On Sep 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
it's WhiteMoney
WAtin Chelsea do u. Abi na clouts u de use am chase. Stop hating on Chelsea please
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Mark my word pere won't make it to the finals the guy is riding on shed luck my top5
White money
Liqour rose
Angel
Cross
Saskay

Which saskay and cross ahead of Pere? Oga your words are all full of trash! As it stand now,pere is more stronger than Angel, cross and saskay combined.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kenzysmith: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Which saskay and cross ahead of Pere? Oga your words are all full of trash! As it stand now,pere is more stronger than Angel, cross and saskay combined.
you know nothing cross has beating pere in d voting poll thrice in a row . I won't ague with u cause u are ignorant

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
you know nothing cross has beating pere in d voting poll thrice in a row . I won't ague with u cause u are ignorant
Cross beat Pere thrice in a row on which planet? This one or another one? undecided
Mr man! The only time cross has beaten Pere was when Pere,Maria,Queen,Sammie, JMK and himself(Cross) were up and he didn't even beat Pere on his own, he had help from White money fans, saskay fans,and Angel fans so what are you talking about? undecided
Pere has only been up for eviction twice so I don't know where you get this your cross has beaten Pere thrice in a roll. undecided Oga one on one,cross is no match for pere, the only person who can beat Pere in that house is LiquoRose even white money can't beat Pere.
Know this and have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kenzysmith: 2:46am On Sep 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Cross beat Pere thrice in a row on which planet? This one or another one? undecided
Mr man! The only time cross has beaten Pere was when Pere,Maria,Queen,Sammie, JMK and him(Cross) were up and he didn't even beat Pere on his own, he had help from White money fans, saskay fans,and Angel fans so what are you talking about? undecided
Pere has only been up for eviction twice so I don't know where you get this your cross has beaten Pere thrice in a roll. undecided Oga one on one,cross is no match for pere, the only person who can beat Pere in that house is LiquoRose even white money can't beat Pere.
white money can't beat pere now I kW u just catching cruise have a nice day
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
white money can't beat pere now I kW u just catching cruise have a nice day
Yes he can't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Graysons: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
You are the one who knows nothing and full of ignorance! Pere has only been up twice so how is it possible for cross to beat him thrice? grin
When we tell una make una no they watch from una neighbours windows una no go gree, see the result now. grin grin
And btw,,your cross on his own, Is not strong enough to top someone like pere.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Graysons: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Mr man! The only time cross has beaten Pere was when Pere,Maria,Queen,Sammie, JMK and himself(Cross) were up and he didn't even beat Pere on his own, he had help from White money fans, saskay fans,and Angel fans so what are you talking about? undecided
lol
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by suffering: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Okay. Good. I'm wary of Yousef. He seems the type to cruise into the top 5. It's either that or he'll leave the house a week into the finals.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kenzysmith: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yes he can't
pls don't quote me again u warn
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Suspect33:
I can understand women sitting behind a TV all 12 hours of the day watching bbnaija, but a man? Omo

No sane man or woman should be found watching bbnaija for 12 hours. Wetin happen?
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Poopypants: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
defined this your success even dangotee cant watch that poo..a successful guy once cried to God saying o lord 24 hrs is not enough..I understand woman cuz most of them nor get work and thier reasoning faculty na zero..I did rather watch a tv that doesn't have power than watch that crap for 5min
my definition of success is , (someone that owns the show. Someone that’s a sponsor of the show , someone that has a legion of staffs working for them while they vacation in Paris..
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2021
engrfaruq:
What of Yousef?
I can believe that guy is still in d house. I cant even hear wat he's sayin most of d time
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by NONY04: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
pls don't quote me again u warn
WhiteMoney can't beat pere! Next time before you warn someone, make sure you keep their fave out of your mouth.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by DownChelsea(f): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2021
The only name he got wrong is Pere.

Pere isn't strong enough to make top 5.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by YMPada4: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yours is to watch and if possible vote whom you so wanted but as for Yousef (The Teacher), he is coming home with that cash [quote author=kriss27 post=105692404][/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2021
DownChelsea:
The only name he got wrong is Pere.

Pere isn't strong enough to make top 5.
Is like pere is making top 5 after all, sucks to be you i know wink
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by DownChelsea(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
Is like pere is making top 5 after all, sucks to be you i know wink
Well, he isn't.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by SaintBishop: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Well, he isn't.

And who is going to stop him? Is it you whitemoney supporters? grin i thought you were screaming that pere has no fans and once he's up, he's going home!
What happen oh all knowing one? undecidedcause pere is still in the house, grin a clear example to show that your opinion are nothing but air and shouldn't be taken seriously grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Babywest(f): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cross da hoss apologies to Nini after there fight
Told her how super amazing she is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB84fzbhTGU
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by suffering: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Angel and Cross
He didn’t take into account Emmanuel. I didn’t see it happen, but I’m not surprised. One borite most times balances the mix of entertainers. If it’s a top 6 this year (which I foresee them doing because this year is not about viewers’ needs) then Queen will join the group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction / Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.