Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals (37333 Views)

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Phenommy: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by TooMuchStuff: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pere the winner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by ComeToJesus: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
engrfaruq:
What of Yousef?

He'll go back to Somalia.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Liquorose for the 90million.. On Gawd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by greggng: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am seeing YOUSEF in that list . He might eventually win

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Zino1011(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Uti the gay moda fuckkker

Right from onset....bbnaija already know who is gonna grab that 90 milli

This show is arrangee
Reasons why I won’t be surprise if yousef wins it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by anambraamaka: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
White money for the money
Sounds right doesn't it?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by adedayoa2(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pk01:
I see cross winning the game.. I also see liquorose falling for him.. This what I have seen..

Though I watch the show once..
Falseprophet is that you?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
U re very stupid. Ogun kill u. Sopona kill ur life. Ayelala toast your kidney
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Uti the gay moda fuckkker

Right from onset....bbnaija already know who is gonna grab that 90 milli

This show is arrangee
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by jennifer22(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
snapdragon00:

Oga slawormir how do you manage to comment on every first page

I don't know how he does it self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by jennifer22(f): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
adedayoa2:
Falseprophet is that you?

Yes ooo
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by YMPada4: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by bluefilm: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think he's right.

This year's Big Brother Naija is for fucking_ predictable.

Which is why it is already a Flop.

A very big Flop, as a matter of fact. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by wolexter(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Mark my word pere won't make it to the finals the guy is riding on shed luck my top5
White money
Liqour rose
Angel
Cross
Saskay
U dey under rate Pere bah? E go shock u like current! Do yourself a favour and go check out his fan page and then come back here and do d needful

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Emeka71(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
seyz91:
For your mind

The two strongest are white money and liquorose and

White money is the winner

Liquor is the first runner up
Would be so good if white-money and Liquor-Rose are left alone in the final day; so that while awaiting results they can be seriously banging themselves.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by bakar007: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
WM, Pere ,Rose and any other two

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by wolexter(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=xpressionx post=105688546]The Hypocritical North are mobilising behind doors to give Yousef bloc votes.
So expect a surprise from there.[/quo
Tribalism just like racism is a thing of d mentally weak. Open your mind to embrace other people and know peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
That one wey dey do like who dey smoke bana? Talk like who done high! always quite? You self reason naa

He should go and expect votes from Zeeworld fans grin

Truly, the guys is always quiet because he's a reserved guy and he's not even as exposed as others in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by greggng: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
After watching white money diary section ...I am beginning to see a strange behaviours from him . He is now having mental problem . I guess queen has perfected plan to send him home . Welcome home white money . Your fans cause this problem for you .The thought they are punishing Maria not knowing that the woman the chose for you will make you mad eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Carlyscales: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
The Hypocritical North are mobilising behind doors to give Yousef bloc votes.
So expect a surprise from there.
At the moment, there's like 3 candidates from the North, so they're still gonna split votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
engrfaruq:
What of Yousef?
some of them nor know say northerners don't joke with anything that has to do with election.some aboki don dey migrate. From here in edo cuz of this thing them want go vote..and there are people paying them to vote for yousuf

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Emeka71:
Would be so good if white-money and Liquor-Rose are left alone in the final day; so that while awaiting results they can be seriously banging themselves.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by wink2015(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
engrfaruq:
What of Yousef?

Yusuf is a Muslim and that will affect his progress.

There are some dos and don't revolving around him.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by jerry2cino(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pk01:
I see cross winning the game.. I also see liquorose falling for him.. This what I have seen..

Though I watch the show once..
another one don c�me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Tomek09(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
#WhiteMoney for the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by engrfaruq(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
wink2015:

Yusuf is a Muslim and that will affect his progress.

There are some dos and don't revolving around him.

Aren't you surprised that he has come this far? You're gonna be shocked, we die here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by AfonjaConehead: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thunda faya you there,what about that ebony queen,Saksay?!
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
lalajnr:
White money is taking his 90million home without no stress no need to predict one thing or the other
Let's see the winner's here on Nairaland

Like for Whitemoney Share for the others
I think it's liquorose
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Bigfish121(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Replace pre with yousef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.