Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (32251 Views)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by nairabacks(f): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenex4ever:
the percentage is very very low, and those are people with underlying illness.

Fully vaccinated person can have the virus (though not common) but can not be hospitalized or die if there is no underlying illness.

Some news for you.
98% of adults above 35 have an underlying condition.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by solidmyk(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Many people are dead due to blood clots formed after taking the vaccine, taking the vaccine doesn't stop you from contacting the virus too, my brother I ain't taking any vaccine now maybe later, I'll be working on getting stronger immune system

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Brunosamel(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Brunosamel(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:
I hope other people gets serious and take the vaccine.

It's not the Antichrist vaccine or sign.

It is meant to build the body to fight the real virus when you contract it.

Knowledge is profitable.
my Advice to you don't take advice from a fat person period... It's not covid that killed her maybe something else did...
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by solidmyk(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geenosko:
Vaccine that wouldn't prevent you from infection or transmitting Covid is that one a vaccine?

I'm vaccinated against measles, I can never be infected

I'm vaccinated against yellow fever, I can be infected again

I'm vaccinated against polio, I can never be infected with polio again

Yet you will take Covid 19 vaccine and still be infected.

Awon scammers.

That thing is not a vaccine.
If you decide to take it, na you sabi.
The bolded, my exact thoughts
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense littered all over the place! Be wise Folks!

Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. A Reporter and cameras are well positioned And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning ability of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! Jab Cannot Save you. Only JESUS Christ Saves!

These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity .
Very soon! The Eyes of All will be Clear on these evils and Nonsense!

Man you have really gone full time psycho.

I think your post should be henceforth monitored, so when you display ignorance in any given thread, you that post should be deleted and you get banned for certain period.

You are misleading people, this is not preaching no more.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by cocoduck: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:

Knowledge is profitable.
Shut up. She died with COVID not of COVID. Did you not see how fat she is?
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by cocoduck: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
SultanOfAbia:

Make your Mama contact Covid 19 first
Either Delta vairiant or Aba variant
Anyone wey strong
Let us see if you sit down and pray with her
Or take her to hospital?
If you be telling her about end time and giving her life to Christ
Instead of rushing up and down to make sure she receive medical attention.

Look I have scammed lots of stupid people like you back when I was doing fake pastor with my friend in Akwa ibom.
I don't regret scamming those guillable fools because bible said fools will suffer for their ignorance until they get sense
Joe Rogan, the Hodjet twins, Donald Trump etc are all alive. so STFU!
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by cocoduck: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Covid 19 is a scam. People dying of other causes are blaming it on covid 19.

Obesity on its own can kill. You spend all your time on tiktok and you are here blaming covid.
If I kick you with this trouser now.
They did not see how fat that woman is

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
The sad truth is that everybody will die at a point but taking the jab still remains a matter of choice.

Vaccines efficacy does not end in preventing an infection but it is also about the long term tolerance in the body and that is the issue with the vaccines.

The recipients are used to test the king term tolerance since it is a new vaccine and has not stood the test of time.

So please take the vaccine of you want to but it remains a matter of choice and no one should be coarse or compelled to take it.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by buymyride: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:

Knowledge is profitable.
oga Cataĺyst tell them ooo cheesy
I got mine 3 days ago, Omo my mouth no fit talk wetin my eye see finish but after that, my body come strong kakarakaka grin
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Goodvibes007: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
She said she was doing her own research.

Is she a public health expert or virulogist? Does she have a PhD in Infectious diseases? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by nairamaniac: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:

Knowledge is profitable.
However, righteousness2 thinks otherwise.

He says it's the MARK OF THE BEAST.

So what do we do?
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by plaetton: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
I am more interested in stories of people who beat the virus without vaccination like Joe Rogan the podcaster who said he used Ivermectin and a combination of other drugs which CNN and other MSM now started calling "Horse Dewormer" to treat himself and he recovered within 3 days.
CNN had to manipulate Joe Rogan video to make him look very sick from Covid.
There is a deliberate plan between Big Pharma and the media to ensure that money is made from vaccines,any contrary opinion, research or solution is marked as fake News by Big Tech such as Google, Facebook etc
Stories of recovery without vaccination are not given publicity like this one. Why?
For this lady obesity is already a big health challenge before Covid
Very dumb post.
First of all, majority of people beat the covid-19 without Hospitalization. That's an already known fact.
20% of people end of hospitalized, and a smaller percentage die.
We already know that.
However, there is no formula for determining who would end up in the hospital and who would die.
Most of us, including you, do not know the strength of our immune response systems and how well they would cope with a covid-19 infection.
There, and luckily for humanity, we have scientifically formulated vaccines that have proven so far to be 85% to 95% effective against the covid-19 infections.
Only fo.ols still think there is confusion or controversy surrounding vaccines and vaccinations.
At this particular time, the covid-19 pandemic is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
In countries where there are no vaccine supplies, I can understand. But in places where vaccine supplies are available, only fo.ols would gamble with their lives and those of their loved ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Goodvibes007: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
cocoduck:
Joe Rogan, the Hodjet twins, Donald Trump etc are all alive. so STFU!
Donald Trump is vaccinated.

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by CXLVII: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense littered all over the place! Be wise Folks!

Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. A Reporter and cameras are well positioned And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning ability of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.

Why do you always choose to be stupid!

I hope you don't think this stupidity is funny or drawing attention to your foolishness.

Even the Europeans that told you Christ was your God from Middle-East are taking the vaccine. And you who still happen to be a product of an imported religion standing your ground.

Let me tell you one clear fact. Christ can never save you when Covid comes for you. You will only meet him in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by CXLVII: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I believe this jab is a mark of 666

Grow up and stop watching American movies.

When you get married and start having kids, please deny your kids all their vaccinations. They mark of the beast. That's when 666 gets into the body.

Can't believe people still believe all this heaven, hell and 666 gibberish.

Same people that told you Christ is your lord and savior invented it too, so believe it and get vaccinated!
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by cocoduck: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Donald Trump is vaccinated.
before or after
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Goodvibes007: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
cocoduck:
before or after
After he fell sick with Covid, he took an experimental medicine made from aborted foetus.

He took the vaccine it immediately became available and urged his followers to take the vaccine too.

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
franklytrue:
We are getting there. Take this sinister vaccine at your own risk. You have been warned.

Take the vaccine now and you will not be able to resist the 'vaccination passport' microchip (Mark of the beast) that will be used to track, control and enable you do business transactions in the coming cashless economy.

Where do you live. Please worry about hunger, fulani herds men, bandits and unknown gun men ravaging you and leave right wing Conspiracy. Those guys live in the richest zip code in the world. They make money fooling people like you by telling you that they are against the elite. Do you know that tucker Carlson is married to a billionaire heir, do you know that Hannity is a multi millionaire or that most of them are Havard trained. But they tell you that the rich are against you while they are the rich. But hey keep drinking the coolaid. The intelligence structure is like a triangle, majority of the population is at the base

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vaccination is not going to prevent you from contracting the virus.

Vaccination is not going to prevent you from dying from the virus if you catch it afterwards.

Vaccination is not going to prevent you from transmitting it to someone else.

Take good care of your overall health.

Eat well and boost your immunity.

The reason this virus has dealt with them in Asia, Europe and America is because they eat bland, Genetically Modified food GMO.

We are blessed in Africa because from the farm to the markets to our plates mostly and fresh too.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Xbee007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geenosko:
Vaccine that wouldn't prevent you from infection or transmitting Covid is that one a vaccine?

I'm vaccinated against measles, I can never be infected

I'm vaccinated against yellow fever, I can be infected again

I'm vaccinated against polio, I can never be infected with polio again

Yet you will take Covid 19 vaccine and still be infected.

Awon scammers.

That thing is not a vaccine.
If you decide to take it, na you sabi.
Who do we blame for your lack of basic understanding of how vaccines work?

Taking vaccine for a disease does not give any guarantee that you won't be infected with the disease, rather it means if you get infected your symptoms will mostly be non-existent or mild. Same cannot be said for people with weakened immune system.

Basically, vaccine train your immune system to create antibodies, just as it does when it's exposed to a disease.

So, if you come in contact with measles and you allow it to get into your system by touching your eyes, nose, mouth or other orifices in your body, you will 100% be infected. The severity of this infection will mainly be based on how strong your immune system is at that particular moment. In most cases you will not know but if the immunity from the vaccine has worn off, you will definitely fall sick. If you survive the sickness, you will gain a natural immunity which will also eventually wear off.

Therefore, all your assertion above are absolute nonsensical. And you have succeeded in misleading all those people who dropped a like on your post. If you are reasonable, you will delete it.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by newisd75: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
It was the vaccine that kill her. The reason is because the vaccine that is design with the computer, is not for those who are sick, or for those with health condition. The vaccine is valid for 6 months, after which you need to be on booster shots. The coronavirus now has started killing the vaccinated people in the UK, just as it's doing in Israel, hospital is getting filled with vaccinated people in both country

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kenex4ever(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
nairabacks:

Some news for you.
98% of adults above 35 have an underlying condition.
Not at all, the health conditions of note are things like, hypertension, weak vital organs, asthma
etc.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by omojeesu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Deception
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by omojeesu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jab of the Beast if not mark of the Beast
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Tifunloran: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Na people like you dey collect vacine but go outside to keep shouting blood of Jesus.
Vaccine or no vacination should be a personal thing, preaching against it is evil.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Geenosko: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xbee007:

Who do we blame for your lack of basic understanding of how vaccines work?

Taking vaccine for a disease does not give any guarantee that you won't be infected with the disease, rather it means if you get infected your symptoms will mostly be non-existent or mild. Same cannot be said for people with weakened immune system.

Basically, vaccine train your immune system to create antibodies, just as it does when it's exposed to a disease.

So, if you come in contact with measles and you allow it to get into your system by touching your eyes, nose, mouth or other orifices in your body, you will 100% be infected. The severity of this infection will mainly be based on how strong your immune system is at that particular moment. In most cases you will not know but if the immunity from the vaccine has worn off, you will definitely fall sick. If you survive the sickness, you will gain a natural immunity which will also eventually wear off.

Therefore, all your assertion above are absolute nonsensical. And you have succeeded in misleading all those people who dropped a like on your post. If you are reasonable, you will delete it.

When you have two degrees in immunology and epidemiology come back and debate with me.

Till then, don't ever mention me again.

I stand by what I said.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Xbee007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geenosko:

When you have two degrees in immunology and epidemiology come back and debate with me.

Till then, don't ever mention me again.

I stand by what I said.
Attack the substance of the message not the messenger. Your degrees in immunology and epidemiology means nothing if you don't even have a basic understanding of vaccine. You should demand a refund from that university immediately.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by VULCAN(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Who told you?

Actually it's most grin.

But on this topic I can't blame them. I once thought the West was mostly populated by people who asked intelligent questions but Covid put paid to that my theory.

Most people outsource their thinking. Imagine somebody above basing his argument on the fact that it is written on WHO website.

The ignoramus doesn't know that till TODAY China has refused to provide WHO with samples of the Virus from ground zero.

Or that when the rumours of the virus spread began in December 2019 protocols demand that WHO send in a team to ascertain what was going on but China refused allowing WHO in to Wuhan and actually reported that the Virus could not be transmitted from man to man.

Nor does the Numbskull know that China strong armed the preferred candidate out of the race for DG of WHO in favour of the current man.

Fools that cannot spend an hour doing research into what's happening behind the scenes will be insulting those who are sceptical about what the authorities are saying.

Mtscheww!

MrRichmond:

You have sense.

A lot of people on this forum don't have functioning brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Geenosko: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xbee007:

Attack the substance of the message not the messenger. Your degrees in immunology and epidemiology means nothing if you don't even have a basic understanding of vaccine. You should demand a refund from that university immediately.

Okay. Cool.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Gaddafih001(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:

Knowledge is profitable.
Why is this virus killing obese people mostly?
I have not seen any sportsman die from this nonsense.
Instead of telling people to fix themselves,they are busy give you jabs.
They are on the 3rd one,might be on the sixth by Xmass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Declares 90 Travellers From India, Brazil, Turkey Wanted / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / What Is This White Spots On My Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.