Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record (41484 Views)

Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by Juanmike(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
MisfitHPG:
your ignorance stinks,Haiti is not in South America and Ronaldo plays uefa nations league every other year, so?
He couldn't score them in copa america
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by DimIsaac10(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

E choke you, I wonder what else you want to STFU cheesy grin
What is chocky in it.. Made no sense at all. You made a whole lot of mistakes..
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
DimIsaac10:

What is chocky in it..
Made no sense at all. You made a whole lot of mistakes..

Point out the mistakes oo
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by victooman: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
MisfitHPG:
seems you are the foolish, someone who has been playing international football for 19 years and 184 appearances with 111 goals,is that a spectacular achievement?go and check Lukaku and Kane's starts,you will see European players who will beat that record,the only thing he has going is his longevity and fitness,nothing special in scoring 111 goals in 184 matches
you really dont have sense, if it is that easy what stop the others who started playing with him from reaching that goal mark
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by Cousin9999: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cooldude90:
Yeye goat dey cry cos he scored a hat trick against a team that cannot even beat Enyimba FC of ABA.

lol
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by okuta007: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2021
gurunlocker:

Who's talking about WC win? How does that relate to being insecure? How many teams were playing WC when he won it?

How does not commenting about Messi’s achievements amount to Pele being insecure ? How many teams could qualify for the world cup then? Do you remember Nigeria never made it to the World Cup when One team represented Africa? Even when 2 teams represented Africa, Nigeria never made it to the world cup? It was when Cameroun did the 1990 Magic at Italia’90 through Roger Milla and co that Africa got 3 slots and Nigeria grabbed her first world cup ticket to go to USA 94 - struggling to secure the 1-1 draw against Algeria in the last group match in Algiers. Just imagine if Finidi didn’t score that all important away goal in that tension soaked match, we may never have had the history of our great 1994 performance at the world cup…. we almost missed it again - that’s how crazy and tough it is to qualify for the world cup - so does it mean that great players like Segun Odegbami, Muda Lawal, Haruna Ilerika, Baba Otu Mohammed, Christian Chukwu etc who didn’t play in the Senior world cup in their time were not at the mundial because the world cup was of lesser value than now ? nah- the competition to get there was tougher than it is today and anyone who won the world cup then was equally as great if not greater than the teams that won it in later years - so what exactly is your point ? that Pele won the world cup when no other team except Brazil was interested in winning the world cup ? Man go chillax and stop hero worshipping Messi - whose is from racist Argentina
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by MisfitHPG: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2021
victooman:
you really dont have sense, if it is that easy what stop the others who started playing with him from reaching that goal mark
are you blind?no other striker has played as long as he has,many strikers have better goal to game ratios than him,but they didn't play nearly as many matches than him
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by MisfitHPG: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Juanmike:
He couldn't score them in copa america
Messi doesn't even play as a forward for Argentina hope you know?
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by Juanmike(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2021
MisfitHPG:
Messi doesn't even play as a forward for Argentina hope you know?
I know, he is a goalie
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by Glycolite: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Juanmike:
I know, he is a goalie
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love this !
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by Macstephenson01(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

So you mean history will forget cr7? C'mon those guys u mentioned does not break and set this kind record CR7 is doing.
do u know there is a guy that played for TNS and history have it that he scored more than Pele
over two thousand goals scored, I don't even remember his name and this Ail Ronaldo just break his goal record.
history can't forget Ronaldo cuz he is one of the greatest to ever play this game but ur point that goals matter
I will tell u it irrelevant
Re: Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Macstephenson01:

do u know there is a guy that played for TNS and history have it that he scored more than Pele
over two thousand goals scored, I don't even remember his name and this Ail Ronaldo just break his goal record.
history can't forget Ronaldo cuz he is one of the greatest to ever play this game but ur point that goals matter
I will tell u it irrelevant

Nah only goals CR7 dey score ni, he no dey assist too (1st in goals and 2nd in assist), same here with Messi (1st in assists and 2nd in goals) but Messi fans make it looks like nah only goals CR7 dey score.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London / Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) / Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.