Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) (41489 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jr demands $50MILLION (15.3 Billion in naira) purse if Anthony Joshua rematch takes place in UK
The new heavyweight champion believes he can dictate terms

AJ’s promoter Eddie Hearn has announced that he’s triggered a rematch clause for a second fight to take place in November/December.
Both men have stated where they would like it to take place, with Hearn claiming Joshua’s side will have the final say.

In response to these revelations, Ruiz Jr told Fight Hub: “Yeah, they did say November/December, but my team are negotiating everything right now.
“I’ve just gotta stay busy, stay healthy and be ready for the rematch.”

“I would love it to be here in the United States or in Mexico.
“Hey, it all depends with the team and what we negotiate.
“If they want me to go over there, they’ve gotta give me $50million.
“If they wanna come over here- there’s just negotiations, you know.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTa_pycLHZw

Source; https://mandynews.com/andy-ruiz-jr-demands-%e2%82%a615-3-billion-to-rematch-anthony-joshua/

11 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by michlins(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by TechCapon(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol the game plan is to make it as difficult as possible after all Andy ruiz is now a champion. He now has a voice unlike before, I won't be surprised if the fight fails to take place as scheduled because he'd love to hold on to those belts as long as possible. If for any reason Anthony Joshua loses that rematch he should forget about boxing forever because his reputation and career is ruined just like Samuel Peters. His last opportunity to revive his career depends heavily on the rematch.

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Smart guy he has to make the most of his new found popularity before it fades

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by StrikeBack(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Naso
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by temmypotter(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
People talking about how the first match was fixed blah blah blah don't know shit about boxing

Dude knocked out Aj fair and square, if Aj knows what's good for him, he had better not rematch, not yet.

Start with smaller bouts and work his ass off.

If he loses again, his career is dead, gone and buried.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by hisexcellency34: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
That's the strategy. Stage-managed things. There's no way that Father Christmas can bear AJ. Now both of them will make fat dough

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
And my father wanted me to learn boxing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by SpeedyData: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
And I was thinking both parties already knew what they would earn for both fights even b4 the kick-start
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Philistine(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
A.J don buy job...Ruiz now holds the ace, if the rematch hold in Mexico, A.J is a Goner.

24 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by spafu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
The guy want make money. If you also want to make some for yourself click on my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by stanley000: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
AJ has been reduced to a petty sparring begger lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin

Anthony, beat that bag of beans for me grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by HermesParis: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
ok
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by WarriAproko: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef
grin e pain u...

11 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by bamasite(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by themonk(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
The kind of journalism Nairaland does is shocking. He demanded $50M to fight Anthony Joshua only if Joshua insists the bout will take place in the UK. You guys shouldn’t put words in his mouth.

This is because the person managing Deontay Wilder is also managing Andy Ruiz, He goes by the name Al Haymon. He also managed Floyd Mayweather, He is a business man that has knowledge of his craft.

When Al Haymon wanted to make the Wilder-Joshua fight, Joshua demanded $50M to fight Wilder, so this is a comeback from Al Haymon.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by YorubaWarrior: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by bukkysam(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Samanza89: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
This guy just dey find money for him big tummy surgery. No be any fight this guy bin come fight.

Na dem!...

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by tstx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Werey

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by landmark86: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jr must have be an IBO man I swear. The guy too like money

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by koolaid87: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just what if...

What if AJ loses again?

Its hard to imagine that...lol

8 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by NwaJozi: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sweegbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Fadelex(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
MUMU na mumu, THIS TIME JOSHUA GO KILL YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by oduademonest: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Business!
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Aj just fvk up....

This guy suppose dey ICU by now with swollen mouth... Chai undecided sad

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London / Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.