Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

September 11: What Do You Remember About This Day? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / September 11: What Do You Remember About This Day? (138 Views)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Six Historic Dates The World Will Always Remember About Nelson Mandela / On This Day 29th August, 2005 Hurricane Katrina Hit U.S., Killed 2000(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

September 11: What Do You Remember About This Day? by Pauldollars(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
September 11 is a day the World would never forget.
20 yrs ago on this day, there were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the militant Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States of America on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

As for me, I was at home. The next day, my uncle who bought newspapers as usual brought one home after the days work for us to go through. There I saw two big planes rammed into two tall buildings with a huge ball of fire.
Never did I know that incident would ultimately change the World and its Safety.

Re: September 11: What Do You Remember About This Day? by Goldbw122(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
550 naira to one dollar grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: We Don't Want War Should Be The Mantra / Algeria To Offer Monthly Pay To Unemployed People / Ukrainians Don’t Like Russian Aggression, They Will Fight - Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.