Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says (728 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Do Not Kiss Anyone Until You See This. / Is It Possible To Not Kiss During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
A Nigerian lady has disclosed how a woman can detect that a man really loves her.

According to the Twitter user identified as @funmiKolz, a man that truly loves a woman will not kiss her until their wedding night.

The lady tweeted:
https://browngh.com/a-man-that-really-loves-you-will-not-kiss-you-until-your-wedding-night-lady-says/

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Na so....

I love her vibes well well cheesy

Well, before I actually bought suya today from mallam Isan,I first of all collected "test" from him...If to say mallam Isan no gree give me the test,I swear I for no buy suya from am lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by dabonny(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
And a woman that loves a man will never expect any dime from him until the wedding night!!!

Mtchw!!! Which kind thing be this nah? Some women and their tricks shaaaaa!!!

It's only a pro in disguise that's always put forth this kind of claims

1 Like

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Anijay1212(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
angry cheesy shocked
I can only wish her what she wishes herself. Goodluck!!!
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by potent5(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wayo, wuru wuru woman.

But una go de give d goods to f"ck boys and allow konji de kill the SIMPle lover boy.

3 Likes

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Juliusmalema2: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
This one just wan make them notice am. Make them ask her how she lose her virginity?
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
She's right,any man that demands sex and kiss from you as a lady does not truly love you.
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
See how her eyebrows curve like rainbow.

1 Like

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by PacAmaru: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
See wetin concern me here

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Totilopussylick(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
The similarities between her eyes and broom is as clear as bandits and kidnapping undecided
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by WonderManly(m): 2:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Mtcheewww...

Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by MufasaLion: 4:16am On Sep 11, 2021
undecided
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Witnesstony28: 4:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
This one just wan make them notice am. Make them ask her how she lose her virginity?

She will say she was forced at a birthday party
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by zexy2030(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Then they should keep distance relationship
Re: A Man That Really Loves You Will Not Kiss You Until Your Wedding Night-lady Says by Lilpen3758: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Witnesstony28:

She will say she was forced at a birthday party
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ex's Can Ruin Relationships / Lady With Biggest A$$ Causes 'earthquake' With Her Twerking Skills / I Need Your Advice About It Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.