Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect (22894 Views)

Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Abujaexpress: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Kwanza:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/11/identity-of-corpse-abandoned-at-edo-hospital-revealed-police-nab-suspect/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=identity-of-corpse-abandoned-at-edo-hospital-revealed-police-nab-suspect&amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Police has connived with this man, the killer of this girl to cook up this story. The Enogie tortured this young lady to unconsciousness and death. Why were there bruises all over the body of the girl? Who tied both hands of the girl. Nigerian Police na yeye. May God pay you guys in your own own. Please, read the true story of how the girl died here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=246351730828804&id=100063619364681
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by paymentvoucher: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
This girl was also dating my friend's younger brother. I guess he thought he was the father of the unborn child too.

Ewwwweeeeeeeee shocked
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by realstars: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Ok Now
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by streetzdreamz(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Police has connived with this man, the killer of this girl to cook up this story. The Enogie tortured this young lady to unconsciousness and death. Why were there bruises all over the body of the girl? Who tied both hands of the girl. Nigerian Police na yeye. May God pay you guys in your own own. Please, read the true story of how the girl died here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=246351730828804&id=100063619364681
This story is much better than the ops version, pushing for an abortion at 8months isn't only suicidal but foolish as well. But what was a pregnant lady whose introduction was moments away doing with a supposed toaster? Story said she was lured,meaning she went there of her own volition; Sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortune, rip to the dead lady.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Unlimited4G: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2021
[b][/b]Why would you do abortion at 8mnths when the baby has already developed so much, it's very risky.

[b][/b]Moreover Abortion on it own is wrong, you were 27 and at that age you're old enough to single handedly mother a child, it's so sad that you allow your family to decide for you......I wonder how many wrong moves you took while you were alive simply because of your family's decision.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by mannasseh(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2021
You guys actually think a lady will carry a child for 8 months and abort it then. What's the need of carrying it fro that long
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Ladycewhy(f): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2021
How do you attempt to abort an eight months old pregnancy? undecided

I smell murder, but unfortunately ,dead (wo)men tell no tales.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Preciousppearl(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmmmm. It may be that she abort a pregnancy that leads to that. Sorry my sister. May your soul RIP
at 8months?
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by houseontherock: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
It is well
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by eghuan1(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
This police report is so out of place. You abandoned a body in your car to report yourself at a police station in Ologbo when the state command of the Nigerian Police is a walking distance from the hospital and the there are at least three other police stations that are less than 10 minutes from the hospital.

But you chose the one that is more than 40 minutes drive from the hospital. Mainly because the officers there know you and you can bribe them since you're the king in that area.

Police should find a better story while the family find their own good lawyer
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
lonelydora:
The case has solved itself na. Faith Aigbe probably took an abortion pills.

Meanwhile, cases like this was the reason I stopped inviting girls over for the night. Guys, please before you invite a girl to sleep over, make sure you are aware of her health status.

Took one asthmatic babe those days, and she had an attack while on her, midnight o. Omo, that was the day I stopped asking babes to sleep over. grin grin

Lol.. God save u. I just dey imagine how u go dey sweat profusely inside the confusion and lost erection immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by dheaven: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2021
lonelydora:
The case has solved itself na. Faith Aigbe probably took an abortion pills.

Meanwhile, cases like this was the reason I stopped inviting girls over for the night. Guys, please before you invite a girl to sleep over, make sure you are aware of her health status.

Took one asthmatic babe those days, and she had an attack while on her, midnight o. Omo, that was the day I stopped asking babes to sleep over. grin grin
Similar to what happened to me back then. Mine was she had ulcer and forgot her control drugs and the attack started 2am. She said her heart is opening. I decided to start recording her when she was saying it for evidence sake. I had to drop her off by 2am. Since then ur guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Lexusgs430: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Abort 8 months old baby......... The aborter, needs to be held for mother-less feelings........ wink
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Bunmhi(f): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2021
See as the girl fine, RIP
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2021
streetzdreamz:
This story is much better than the ops version, pushing for an abortion at 8months isn't only suicidal but foolish as well. But what was a pregnant lady whose introduction was moments away doing with a supposed toaster? Story said she was lured,meaning she went there of her own volition; Sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortune, rip to the dead lady.

One of these is most likely a cooked up story. I'm suspecting this op. The one on fb made no mention of pregnancy. I don't believe he was just a toaster like the family claims. They were most likely lovers and knowing how 95% of our girls behave, she probably went to give him send off/ goodbye fvcking then things went South. No sense in a lady visiting her supposed toaster when she's about to be married to her man. I'm just saying... I might not be totally correct tho
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Mrkumareze(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
streetzdreamz:

The story does not make sense to me, both parties are yet to be truthful .. if the man actually drove to the hospital, it means he went there for medical purpose and not to abandoned the girl there n flee, leaving his jeep. 2, how can you be preparing for your marriage intro, the right person for u to hangout with happened to be the man pestering around u for long??
The main point here is that the man should be held to narrate what actually happened, and such case shouldn't be handles by police within Benin.. a team from Abuja should take over
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by izubext007: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2021
I suspect abortion attempt.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Dartilo(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/100034415988032/posts/640692597087934/

Watch the independent news narrative and stop peddling rumours
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
IdJack:
Pressure to terminate the pregnancy has landed her in her early grave.

May God not allow today's pressure to overwhelm us.

It is well.

RIP to her.

Kindly check my signature

It's risky to terminate any pregnancy after 3 months.
In her own case, I don't think she would have wanted to terminate the pregnancy at that near delivery stage, she knows the risk
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by G12(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Lies! Cooked up story. Information according to those close to her says she was beaten to the point of death by the said Enogie, who was rushing her to the hospital. Before getting there, the girl gave up the ghost. Then the man left her in the car and escaped.

Police never do investigation them dey issue statement.

Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by lexy2014: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Gten:
The police report says he reported himself at the police station, the headline here says he was arrested, which one we go follow Oga OP.

infact. i dont understand
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Nozino: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2021
I know this lady. She’s a graduate of College Of Education, Ekiadolor.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by mysticwarrior(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Millimann:
And why is that man wearing a very long neck bead, as long as his senator shirt.
he is an "Enogie" a powerful traditional title holder in Edo state.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by slivertongue: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Gten:
The police report says he reported himself at the police station, the headline here says he was arrested, which one we go follow Oga OP.
the police is out to give the enogie soft landing. claiming the family asked her abort at eight months is an attempt to transfer the crime of the enogie to the family
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by mysticwarrior(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Abujaexpress:
that man is evil.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by zigzagluv: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2021
I think the police are lying , the video of the girl yesterday i saw and eye witness , the Girl is not even pregnant, why did he drove the girl to the hospital and left her in the car without telling anybody ,
mikdaf:
Wrong counsel and Pressure has pushed her into the grave...

May we not seek counsel from our enemies..

Rip
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by streetzdreamz(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Mrkumareze:

The story does not make sense to me, both parties are yet to be truthful .. if the man actually drove to the hospital, it means he went there for medical purpose and not to abandoned the girl there n flee, leaving his jeep. 2, how can you be preparing for your marriage intro, the right person for u to hangout with happened to be the man pestering around u for long??
The main point here is that the man should be held to narrate what actually happened, and such case shouldn't be handles by police within Benin.. a team from Abuja should take over
well, you are right. Both stories have individual lapses.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by Paranganose: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
The man have four wives. So what could make a young lady at age still been in relationship with the man if not money. Moreover their are also some reports that the girl have another boyfriend who taught he was even the owner of the pregnancy. I think the pressure to abort the baby at 8months was what led to her death.
Re: Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect by streetzdreamz(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
dairykidd:

One of these is most likely a cooked up story. I'm suspecting this op. The one on fb made no mention of pregnancy. I don't believe he was just a toaster like the family claims. They were most likely lovers and knowing how 95% of our girls behave, she probably went to give him send off/ goodbye fvcking then things went South. No sense in a lady visiting her supposed toaster when she's about to be married to her man. I'm just saying... I might not be totally correct tho
three sides to every story, the ops version is totally hogwash. The FB theory holds a lil volume of water, but it still had certain errors as well, it doesn't make sense for the said man to tie her, assault her, take her to the hospital, abandon her in the car, then flee the scene only to make a report at the police station,another part was the car getting towed to the police station before they could access the victim, no family would accept that shit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos / Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.