Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

New Music: T-flava Feat. Zara, Pope And Sammi – Think You Know - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: T-flava Feat. Zara, Pope And Sammi – Think You Know (722 Views)

Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? / Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? / Flava's (d Nu Sound Of Naija) Launch On 9raland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: T-flava Feat. Zara, Pope And Sammi – Think You Know by Chuckster: 4:03pm On May 24, 2011
T-Flava’s debut single, How Low caused just a bit of a ripple and for his follow-up he has teamed up with the brightest emerging acts on the scene: Zara Gretti, Pope ‘da Hitman’ and Sammi aka ‘Mr Outtatown’ to record Think you know.

The song takes a look at things from the other end of the lens and how it is quick and easy to assume knowledge of celebrities and people in the ‘limelight’

Dowload the song below or from this link

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/05/24/new-music-t-flava-feat-zara-pope-and-sammi-think-you-know/

(1) (Reply)

Video - Tiwa Savage - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me / Wu Tang: Legendary Weapons;reviews Pls! / A New Singles From Your Boy Samsmooth And Upcoming Splash... Enjoy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.