Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany (16653 Views)

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021
samwash:
A company in Nigeria own by a Turkish national exporting syringes to Gamany, we can do better than this.
When do we start exporting advance technology to the Euro & America.
Gradually will get there ..
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Techguy96:

How much does a carton of syringe cost?
Exportation will be done is huge numbers ok
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
OKorowanta:
So it's a Turkey national that owns it and Udom has claimed for over 2 years now that his government built it.
Why not say your leadership has attracted a lot of investors like jubilee and we'll still give you the accolades.
I think say this man na Christian..
Na PPP arrangements bro..
The land was given free and 30 percent project cost is from the state government
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
ceaser:
It isn't a company owned by a Nigerian. But glad that it is in the south. That is more VAT for Akwa Ibom State.

With increasing and improving ease of businesses in the south, there will be influx of FDi into the place and that means increased employment opportunities, increased revenues and improved economy of the south.

I can't say the same for the North though because as at 2 days ago, Kano Hisbah still destroyed about 5000 bottles of beer. But I hope they too will soon look at how the real custodians of Islam (Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar) are doing their own stuff. But then, Northern Nigeria always likes to act hypocrytically holier than the holy, so I won't be surprised if they call Suadi and dem UAE the fake moslems.
grin
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Codes151(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

The company is on a PPP scaling ok
I hope so

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Revolva(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
if we keep exporting things our economomy will be balanced

2 Likes

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
GodisFirst:
This is commendable. So long as it meets international specs, it is better that Kilishi or Suya manufacturing machine.
If they can take over the Syringe market in Nigeria and Africa, it will go a long way to boost Akwa Ibom State economy.
You get the point bro

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Kooldon:
Owned by a Turkish and not the State Government?
When you share a plate with Lai Mohammed, what do you expect?
Under PPP arrangements bro
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by na2016: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Boniee(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Oh so its a Turkish man that owns it....
Why then does the gov. Udom always take glory for it, count it as his achievement.

Bigmouth Governor with zero lagacy
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Codes151:
I hope so
It is bro
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by mamaafrik(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2021
I wonder how these Lebanese,indians and Chinese get the financial wherewithal to take the lion share of our Manufacturing sector.
Where do they the cash from that Nigerians are not realizing.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by jamesversion: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Stop that nonsense ok… fake news with link … even link from Akwa ibom state government Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/223506687850114/posts/1781696758697758/?d=n
@Lalasticlala pls trial this impersonator asap

Are they shipping to Duesseldorf or Dresden??... Or maybe Monchengladbach. All in Uyo gringrin

What is Syringe that Germans will Import. Maybe you don't know what Germany is capable of.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by realstars: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Mayng01:
Fake news
To Fake Reader.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by bmdmix11: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2021
APCNig:

Use your brain. To whim brain is given, sense is expected.

chill bro not every thing being exported get to even hit d trade mark, frankly its not boosting d economy just d owner of d business who will soon be having issue with d govt cause dey will now start thinking he/she is making millions daily n start extorting d fellow.

its just a start, not a deal breaker, so ease with d insult n argue like educated fellows.

peace
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Ever8090: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2021
TMTR:
The bar is so low for Nigeria that they are now celebrating exportation of syringe , the other day it was pencils, mehn Nigeria don suffer.

Sometimes I think we gained independence too early
it was too early, those who taught for our independence never did us any good at all...it was way too early
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by ibtommy(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm very familiar with this brand of N/Syringes. So far, the feedback from the hospitals has not been bad. That's a good development if true.

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by tnerro1(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Hope they remember to pay taxes to their state government

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by PGKing1(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Good news for Us, bad news for them, If you know you know....

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices Dm
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Firstcitizen: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
TMTR:
The bar is so low for Nigeria that they are now celebrating exportation of syringe , the other day it was pencils, mehn Nigeria don suffer.

Early is not the problem. The problem is we actually gained independence
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by orisa37: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Good UDOMMANOMICS.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by IdJack(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2021
This is good news

Have you visited my Signature?
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by orisa37: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Good UDOMMANOMICS. THAT'S A CONTRIBUTORY PATRIOTISM.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by balladin: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2021
TMTR:

We never see the pencils sef
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by orisa37: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Good UDOMMANOMICS. THAT'S A CREDITABLE CONTRIBUTORY PATRIOTISM.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2021
jamesversion:

Are they shipping to Duesseldorf or Dresden??... Or maybe Monchengladbach. All in Uyo gringrin

What is Syringe that Germans will Import. Maybe you don't know what Germany is capable of.
Dumbo
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by VULCAN(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2021
I thought the same thing.

The person who wrote the article isn't enlightened.

varmint:
In a move that could become a major boost to the Nigerian economy....

How can exporting syringe be a major boost to the Nigerian economy

Apparently, many people do not seem to understand the meaning of the word "major"
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by 234daniel2010(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
More VAT coming to Akwa-ibom state treasury.

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by lhurd: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by codemaniacs: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
TMTR:

I said the below comment to another nl user who asked why S.A is developed:

" haven't you also asked yourself why in 1914 when southern Nigeria was making loads of revenue the british did not build planned housing estates, schools, hospitals, sports centers e.t.c all over southern Nigeria but they decided to join it with northern Nigeria and use part of the revenue from southern Nigeria to govern and finance northern Nigeria...

planned housing estates in southern Nigeria in 1914 will have eradicated mud houses in southern Nigeria and the catastrophe of unplanned housing you see in ibadan, ogun state and other places in Nigeria..

they could also have given southern Nigeria social benefits like unemployment benefits, free education, free healthcare e.t.c.. it was Awolowo that started free education.. if the b:ritish had started it there won't be so many Nigerians without formal education in 2021.

If the British were still in Nigeria there's a very high possibility that you TMTR and millions of others will have grown up in poverty.
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by princejones(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Big story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Don't Last Long During Sex / Strike: Lagos Nurses Walk Out On Commissioners, Others - Premiumtimes / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.