Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany (16652 Views)

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by paltielx: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Good, this is the kind of news we are looking for. Governors should do well to attract manufacturing companies to their States and make policies that makes the people to buy them

3 Likes

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Gormit: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Good to hear

Nairalanders please help me, i took a loan of 22k and interest of 10k making 32k on 9ja cash to buy some materials during our last semester exam and I have been extending it since that time but now I don't have anything on me please i don't want them to start messaging my contacts. Please help me.

Kuda bank
Any amount please

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by lexyclasy: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Codes151:
So this man lied about the ownership of this thing.
Is Government the owner of Industries in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Ogun State?.......must government owns industries.....we are after employment not who owns it...it is located in Akwa Ibom State and people are gainfully employed and tax paid to the state.

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by lexyclasy: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
OKorowanta:
So it's a Turkey national that owns it and Udom has claimed for over 2 years now that his government built it.
Why not say your leadership has attracted a lot of investors like jubilee and we'll still give you the accolades.
I think say this man na Christian..
You have deviated from audio company to the ownership......there there and find ownership....as if the company is not in Akwa Ibom land sending people to advance training at Turkey/Russia, the major thing is that it is working and people are employed directly and indirectly, tax is being paid to the state and LG, the same people that says Ibom air is a scam are now flying ibom air codedly...take it or leave it Udom is trying, he is creating employment.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
lexyclasy:
You have deviated from audio company to the ownership......there there and find ownership....as if the company is not in Akwa Ibom land sending people to advance training at Turkey/Russia, the major thing is that it is working and people are employed directly and indirectly, tax is being paid to the state and LG, the same people that says Ibom air is a scam are now flying ibom air codedly...take it or leave it Udom is trying, he is creating employment.
You’ve said it all bro
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Price3(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
SensualMan1:
Good things can always come out from Akwa ibom state because a visionary and dynamic leader is at d helm of affairs, not a cow rearer who thinks and acts like a cow nor the crippled purported 69 year old man who's on a wheelchair in London dreaming. In other words, no hope for Nigeria, but there's hope for Akwa Ibom.

By the Grace of God i am a health worker, working in one of the hospitals iKano State,
Jubilee Syringe is what we are using.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by lexyclasy: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Boniee:
Oh so its a Turkish man that owns it....
Why then does the gov. Udom always take glory for it, count it as his achievement.

Bigmouth Governor with zero lagacy
For his government to create FDI alone is commendable, is not a must for government to own companies.......Government is creating enabling environment for investment to thrive and that is what our able governor is doing,

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by lexyclasy: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Price3:

By the Grace of God i am a health worker, working in one of the hospitals iKano State,
Jubilee Syringe is what we are using.
Don't mind them , is every where i Port Harcourt, a big pharmacy here along Aba road called November Pharmacy i sighted it most big pharm in PH are using it kudos to the initiator, the governor is doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Ub8956(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMTR:
The bar is so low for Nigeria that they are now celebrating exportation of syringe , the other day it was pencils, mehn Nigeria don suffer.

Sometimes I think we gained independence too early
Let me correct your ignorant.
1. First if you're in the medical field,you'll understand how important syringe are to patients. No patient can share two syringes irrespective of the alignment. Once used, it's disposed.
2. Akwa ibom syringe company is one and only known supplyer of syringes in all hospitals nationwide with exception of surgical syringe like dental, suction etc. Now imagine supplying the whole country and exporting? Syringe business is really a good and legit business otherwise Nigeria will be importing syringes.
3. Akwa ibom is fast developing and it's a message to other states. Even without oil money,with investors trooping into the state,Akwa ibom will still survived. Good things are happening here, stop traveling to Lagos In search of factory jobs. Looks like you don't have a job,I'll advise use that little money and import phone part accessories from China (Alibaba) at cheap rate and start making legit money. Thank me later as you become a boss employing others.

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Babysheart(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
I've been there. I thought it's owned by the government?
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by samnaija: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
TimmyTen:
Commendable… though I thought it was owned by the state government.
Nigerians are their own enemy , if a business is now owned by the government tomorrow, they will say it will be run down privatise it.
Now privately funded una still complain.
Congrats is all that is needed...

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by TimmyTen(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
You are your own problem, cos I never said anything negative if it was government owned. I only shared by my thoughts blamelessly.
samnaija:

Nigerians are their own enemy , if a business is now owned by the government tomorrow, they will say it will be run down privatise it.
Now privately funded una still complain.
Congrats is all that is needed...
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Price3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
lexyclasy:
Don't mind them , is every where i Port Harcourt, a big pharmacy here along Aba road called November Pharmacy i sighted it most big pharm in PH are using it kudos to the initiator, the governor is doing well.

Yea, God bless you real good
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ub8956:

1. First if you're in the medical field,you'll understand how important syringe are to patients. No patient can share two syringes irrespective of the alignment. Once used, it's disposed.
2. Akwa ibom syringe company is one and only known supplyer of syringes in all hospitals nationwide with exception of surgical syringe like dental, suction etc. Now imagine supplying the whole country and exporting? Syringe business is really a good and legit business otherwise Nigeria will be importing syringes.
3. Akwa ibom is fast developing and it's a message to other states. Even without oil money,with investors trooping into the state,Akwa ibom will still survived. Good things are happening here, stop traveling to Lagos In search of factory jobs. Looks like you don't have a job,I'll advise use that little money and import phone part accessories from China (Alibaba) at cheap rate and start making legit money. Thank me later as you become a boss employing others.
Nice one
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by NkanAkpanika: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ub8956:

Great
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by TMTR: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Ub8956:

A butterfly that thinks itself a bird, that's what you are......

Where your knowledge end na there my own start
Re: Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany by Modektech: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ub8956:

talking about mini importation from china, there are several other items that can be imported and imported cheaply from Alibaba, but a best 10 steps or procedures for buying and selling from alibabap has to be taking to avoid falling into the hands of wrong sellers. The 10 steps includes:
1. Free account setup Account
2. Conducting efficient search of products using best methods.
3.Compare and contrast the sellers.
4. Ask effective questions from the sellers
5. Negotiate with little or no Anxiety.
6. Request samples .....
For A complete Guide for buying and selling from Alibaba. (china mark) click this link https://modektech.com/buy-cheap-sell-from-alibaba-complete-guidechina-market/ let's hold you buy the hand and guide you till, your goods arrive safely or whatsapp:08036482668

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: Lagos Nurses Walk Out On Commissioners, Others - Premiumtimes / World Cancer Day: Only 8 Teaching Hospitals Have Radiotherapy Machines / Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.