Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud (24745 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Mark Zuckerberg’s Impostor, Others Jailed For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by omoteacher(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
shocked

American citizens are too rich. Truly America

is a blessed country. Going to America from

Naija to commit crime is STUPIDITY.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by JOHNEMMA1(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
They always find away to track the activities, it is time to move to the positive side of IOT .. Nigeria youths are not lazy but the system just want them down.
No safe haven for crime.. Commit to doing the right things and you will win

Trademarks registration requirements
Soncap requirements
nafdac regulations requirements

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Commentor: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
emrain:
Yoruba men, scam retired old people abroad and mine the skulls of your kin at home. Terrible! Smh.
With some igbos too.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
Nigeria is now the official designated nation for such kinds of scam (All kinds actually) world over...

It's no longer shocking or strange to hear Nigeria dragged to the dust in nearly all American and British sit-coms or investigative series with reference to internet fraud suspicions. It is now an accepted global stain!

...And this stain will smear generations yet unborn! Even if you are born and raised outside this nation, it will still locate you.

Terrorists and Corrupt officials have ruined the nation here... Fraudsters and drug dealers have ensured this nationality knows no peace outside the shores of the country.

Let us all clap for ourselves!!!... There is practically no meaningful legacy left for those coming.

Russian and Eastern European scams are bigger and more sophisticated than Nigerian ones.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
tragergeorge:

We blaming the whole system of 9ja government from the beginning...
Buhari is part of it too

Yeah... Blame everything and everyone but yourselves!!!

Y'all should continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:

Russian and Eastern European scams are bigger and more sophisticated than Nigerian ones.

Seriously... I have no energy to indulge in "Whataboutism" this morning.

This issue is too grave for such needless comparisons. Thank you.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by SpatialKing(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Yorubas and internet scam
Igbos and drug trafficking
Hausas and corruption
Fulani and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by buJu234: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Yorubas in West and Igbos in East..

Just giving this great country Nigeria �� bad names.. why na.. eh these 2 tribes..

1 Like

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Seriously... I have no energy to indulge in "Whataboutism" this morning.

This issue is too grave for such needless comparisons. Thank you.

I'm not denying that Nigeria has a serious problem with online scams, but we are not, as you put it, the 'official designated country for scams'

Modified

Maybe romance scams...but not all online scams.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
haslaw:
When will the FBI come and carry criminal Allen Onyema of Air Peace who is wanted for identity, theft falsifying documents and laundering over 20 million dollars in the US.

They will when he misses road into their air-space, or affiliate countries...

Under normal circumstances, this criminal nation is supposed to even extradite him.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Ppogbae: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2021
temmypotter:
Babasijibomi Moore, nice to know we have folks of Nigerian descent at Quantico

They are using him to rope in our bredas. He's a damn traitor grin grin
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:

I'm not denying that Nigeria has a serious problem with online scams, but we are not, as you put it, the 'official designated country for scams'

Okay... I beg to differ!

It could as well be that other nations do far more than we do, but whatever they are doing to keep their names clean is working just fine.

Nigeria is ridiculed globally by comedians, actors, producers, musicians, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by ogwumgbe: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
CXLVII:
Hard working Nigerians!

Some lots will soon be here to blame His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Both him and the entire political elites are to blame for this. The amount these thieves save in foreign accounts is enough to build infrastructures that will employ the entire citizen and erase scam. You reap whatever you sow brother, stop blaming the scammers, instead blame your corrupt politicians looting the money meant for the generations unborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by techWriter1: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Babasijibomi Moore, nice to tell we do people of Nigerian ascent at Quantico
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Jaqenhghar: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
#freethedawg
After few months niggas can enjoy the money
You think?
All that money will be taken , you will be in some blacklist, cant get any tangible job, in some cases you cant open or operate a bank account, so what are they going to enjoy?

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Jaqenhghar: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:

Modified

Maybe romance scams...but not all online scams.
Niggeria is not the official designated country for scams but its one of the few places where scam is accepted as a way of life. It is called hustling, working hard or being smart. Scammers are hailed and looked upon as role models.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Niggeria is not the official designated country for scams but its one of the few places where scam is accepted as a way of life. It is called hustling, working hard or being smart. Scammers are hailed and looked upon as role models.

True.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Kingstanding: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Just four years.....

My niggar will be out soon and balling
. By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by CXLVII: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Both him and the entire political elites are to blame for this. The amount these thieves save in foreign accounts is enough to build infrastructures that will employ the entire citizen and erase scam. You reap whatever you sow brother, stop blaming the scammers, instead blame your corrupt politicians looting the money meant for the generations unborn.

Ate you saying Americans, Japanese or British don’t scam because they have great economy and purposeful driven leaders!

Oh! By your logic, we shouldn’t blame Boko-Haram for their criminality cos we have bad corrupt leaders.

Change starts with an average Nigerian citizen. It will never start from the government. Cos the politicians were made from citizens and only transited to that stage with same ideology you shared now.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by ginggerxy: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
haslaw:
When will the FBI come and carry criminal Allen Onyema of Air Peace who is wanted for identity, theft falsifying documents and laundering over 20 million dollars in the US.
if all criminals in Nigeria are like Allen Onyema maybe there will be low rate of unemployement and Less criminals to build more prisons for .
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by ogwumgbe: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
CXLVII:

Ate you saying Americans, Japanese or British don’t scam because they have great economy and purposeful driven leaders!

Oh! By your logic, we shouldn’t blame Boko-Haram for their criminality cos we have bad corrupt leaders.

Change starts with an average Nigerian citizen. It will never start from the government. Cos the politicians were made from citizens and only transited to that stage with same ideology you shared now.

Leaders show example bro, when corruption starts from the top, how do you expect it to be eradicated? Those at the top have to lead by example and the citizens should follow, not to lead by lavish wedding to an unemployed privileged youth whose wedding was attened by 100 private jets, The politicians are the problem and not the masses. Efcc and the so called hypocriticaL fbi Should beam their searh lights to the right direction and leave those scrambling for daily bread alone
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by CXLVII: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Leaders show example bro, when corruption starts from the top, how do you expect it to be eradicated? Those at the top have to lead by example and the citizens should follow, not to lead by lavish wedding to an unemployed privileged youth whose wedding was attened by 100 private jets, The politicians are the problem and not the masses. Efcc and the so called hypocriticaL fbi Should beam their searh lights to the right direction and leave those scrambling for daily bread alone

What’s the ration of Nigerian politicians to average citizens? When you say Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, it starts from the family, schools, civil servants, markets e.t.c

The average citizen is the fuel that drives corruption. Even if Nigerian leaders change today, the status quo remains the same cos and average Nigerian is naturally corrupt. It’s a gene. Corruption is a norm and a celebrated ill. Is it not same politicians that come to public spaces and get thousand of citizens praising them when they dole money out?

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. And I mean the followers.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by phranco(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2021
These ppl no get sense I swear, reputation is very important. Oga, if you hustle for street and make your small millions, quit the street, invest and go legit. That's the rule, don't stay in the streets forever cos you will be bursted one day and ur rep gone to the dust. But greed won't allow them until they disgrace their families.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by ogwumgbe: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
CXLVII:

What’s the ration of Nigerian politicians to average citizens? When you say Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, it starts from the family, schools, civil servants, markets e.t.c

The average citizen is the fuel that drives corruption. Even if Nigerian leaders change today, the status quo remains the same cos and average Nigerian is naturally corrupt. It’s a gene. Corruption is a norm and a celebrated ill. Is it not same politicians that come to public spaces and get thousand of citizens praising them when they dole money out?

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. And I mean the followers.

They reduced the followers to paupers and throw bones to them like hungry dogs to get that massive support, Politicians are the Nigeria problem and not the masses, when they stop looting the treasure, the masses they lead will fall in line, that's the truth.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Masterito(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
I am interested.
Softwareguy007:
Nothing as painful as been scammed for this life grin. I remembered when a nairalander scammed me of #800 for data some years ago, E pain me eeh. I almost use SARS take find am sef, but I just decided to ignore. Una wey dey scam people, nemesis and karma get una address

Do you wish to learn programming/ software development (Desktop,,Mobile and Web development)?
Do you have a passion for going into the ICT field?
Do you want to learn HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, REACTJS, NODEJS, PYTHON, DJANGO, MYSQL, MONGODB, EXPRESS, JAVA AND SPRINGBOOT ?
Come inbox or check my signature
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by itzjaiz(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2021
A minor 7yr have just been raped by a 28yr old man. Please join us in the campaign as we demand justice for the poor girl. https://igberetvnews.com/1399738/police-arrest-barber-trying-s3xually-molest-minor-photos/
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Qaramo(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Just four years.....

My niggar will be out soon and balling
It’s going to be a year next month and you never reply back =slawormiir he no good ooo
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Apination(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2021
I can't just imagine leaving Nigeria to a country with limitless opportunities only to go there and start scamming people undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.