Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud (24747 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Mark Zuckerberg’s Impostor, Others Jailed For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by baby124: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2021
It’s even another Nigerian prosecuting them. Good. Professional and good Nigerians need to start snitching on these useless nonentities if they know them. At least we can be proud of Babasijibomi Moore.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by haslaw(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
ginggerxy:
if all criminals in Nigeria are like Allen Onyema maybe there will be low rate of unemployement and Less criminals to build more prisons for .

Your mumu never do. Your brain too dense.

Allen Onyema is a crafty criminal who uses the airline to siphon money out of the country. Which is why he is a wanted man in the US.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by calcal: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Only 4 years
Atleast he got a better standard of living in the prison than average Nigerian.

But there's nothing like freedom grin

and to enjoy 24/7 electricity
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
#freethedawg
After few months niggas can enjoy the money

Did you not read about the over $500,000 in restitution that will be paid? Do you have any idea how federal probation after a jail sentence works in the US?

These guys won’t be enjoying anything.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by heartbeat84: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Love scam kwa, o yes. this is one of the worst crimes ever, apart from cyber-fraud
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Qpid5(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright...
Just four years.....
My niggar will be out soon and balling
LOL... wahala no won gree finish
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by tragergeorge(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Blame everything and everyone but yourselves!!!

Y'all should continue!!!
Abeg shut up...
Una go de talk like say na una de feed people
Make we blame ourselves for country wen govt de run into shambles...
De smart de quote me like say you de live better life
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
tragergeorge:

Abeg shut up...
Una go de talk like say na una de feed people
Make we blame ourselves for country wen govt de run into shambles...
De smart de quote me like say you de live better life

I will ignore your first line (Some of us had proper upbringing)...

It's just common sense to know that not every person going legit in this backward nation had things going well for him/her, and that most people into crime here or outside have nothing but flimsy excuses. A lot of them chose crime in order to measure up to the vanity of society instead of sticking to being real and hustling legit.

How else can you explain someone moving abroad and still indulging the very same crime he indulged in here in Nigeria??!

I don't hold brief for this country (It's a failed contraption) but there can never be a worthy excuse for criminality!!! If you differ, then you are lost! Thank you.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by tragergeorge(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

I will ignore your first line (Some of us had proper upbringing)...

It's just common sense to know that not every person going legit in this backward nation had things going well for him/her, and that most people into crime here or outside have nothing but flimsy excuses. A lot of them chose crime in order to measure up to the vanity of society instead of sticking to being real and hustling legit.

How else can you explain someone moving abroad and still indulging the very same crime he indulged in here in Nigeria??!

I don't hold brief for this country (It's a failed contraption) but there can never be a worthy excuse for criminality!!! If you differ, then you are lost! Thank you.
Criminality is everywhere..
Even the oyibo get lots of criminals..
No one is giving any excuse...
Who leave nija go continue crime na e choice
Hustle your legit and let others hustle thier own..
Everyone cannot live a low life cos of hustling legitimately in a country where almost everything is frustrating...
Una go de talk like say hustling legitimately in this country really paying you guys..
Make guy man de struggle 30k a Month job cos of legit papa...
Hustle your legit make who wan do illegal do e illegal...
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
tragergeorge:

Criminality is everywhere..
Even the oyibo get lots of criminals..
No one is giving any excuse...
Who leave nija go continue crime na e choice
Hustle your legit and let others hustle thier own..
Everyone cannot live a low life cos of hustling legitimately in a country where almost everything is frustrating...
Una go de talk like say hustling legitimately in this country really paying you guys..
Make guy man de struggle 30k a Month job cos of legit papa...
Hustle your legit make who wan do illegal do e illegal...

You still haven't said anything meaningful...

Brother, I hate crime and despise criminals whether Nigerians or foreigners! It's as simple as that!

If you see nothing wrong in crime for whatever reason, that is your choice.
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by tragergeorge(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

You still haven't said anything meaningful...

Brother, I hate crime and despise criminals whether Nigerians or foreigners! It's as simple as that!

If you see nothing wrong in crime for whatever reason, that is your choice.
Me no love crime either..
But make all of una mind una business,,
You are in no position to tell Nigerians blaming the government to blame their selves cos u de do one kind hustle you called legit..
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
tragergeorge:

Me no love crime either..
But make all of una mind una business,,
You are in no position to tell Nigerians blaming the government to blame their selves cos u de do one kind hustle you called legit..

Oga, I blame the government for so many things especially failing woefully in the place of leadership... But, that doesn't mean I should exonerate criminals in any form.

Abi, make we also no blame Boko Haram terrorists and bandits on top say Naija don cast??! Is that what you are also saying??!
Re: Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud by tragergeorge(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Oga, I blame the government for so many things especially failing woefully in the place of leadership... But, that doesn't mean I should exonerate criminals in any form.

Abi, make we also no blame Boko Haram terrorists and bandits on top say Naija don cast??! Is that what you are also saying??!
Are you serious...
Blaming boko Haram and bandits
Keep blaming them ok,,
Blame go stop thier activities...
Na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.