Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] (3551 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Portable Drives A Fan Who Broke The Glass Of His Car To Police Station / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Alexxxxadrewv: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerian comedian, actor and event MC, Bovi has put his son for sale following his stubborn attitude at home.

Bovi revealed that his son has broken their television for the third time in a year and for this reason he has decided to offload him because he is bringing more losses to the family and becoming a liability instead of an asset.

He shared a video of the moment he interrogated his son who looked remorseful and guilty of the offense he had committed. He also showed the damaged television which was the third television he had broken in a single year.

The video has generated hilarious reactions from Instagram users on the platform and many of them expressed disinterest in buying his son on the basis that they also don’t want him to come and destroy things in their home.

See his post Video below;

https://loadedpulse.com/bovi-puts-his-son-for-sale-after-he-broke-the-third-tv-in-a-year-video/

See how Nigerians reacted to the video below;

use your words! Dont discipline your child its child abuse! Talk to them talk

cquencestudios
Ehe, Chai! Those days of beating… dey no born you well to break TV in awa house abi you drink ni?

pricelessprecy
Please how much, let’s negotiate. I need a strong able boy for kitchen duties

jedstiles
How many parents that cannot wait for school to resume, children can make u want to run to space

officialbobbyfrederick
Rich man pikin problems. My papa for don use him big head nod me once my eyes go clear. If i see tv i no go ever near am

1 Share

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Decentdave(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Bloodline!The father must had done the same while he was young. Karma fighting back shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Alexxxxadrewv: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Decentdave:
Bloodline!The father must had done the same while he was young. Karma fighting back shocked cool

Hahaha exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by lkillbrokehoes: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Decentdave:
Hahahaha very true

1 Like

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by beautyhd: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2021
See him looking like there is a remorse, give him 25 minutes and he will do worse.

Forgive him ooo but dont forget cos he will be reminded in years to come.

He's cute though

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Afamsi: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Who wan buy a Tv breaker kwanu

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Gosj001: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Does the son comes with ad-on?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by jieta: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
From the eye to the mouth, nai bovi carbon copy.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Alexxxxadrewv: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
jieta:
From the eye to the mouth, nai bovi carbon copy.
Hahaha
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Charmingrascal(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
So insensitive

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by NobleAngell(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
3rd tv in a year? Is the boy ok? Abi ADHD symptoms ni?
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by OssyMalik: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Put him on sale on Jumia abeg.

Awon omo Destros!

Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by RenaissanceGuy: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sign of very poor parenting.
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Breaking of TV in my family or environments were I grew up was non existent or heard of.

The boy needs serious beating. To hell with people who are advising Bovi to talk to the boy.

Are we white people?
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Gadafii: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Instead of selling him, make he use am do money ritual na cheesy

Why him sef put tv where the boy hand go reach
Re: Bovi Puts His Son For Sale After He Broke The Third TV In A Year [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Serious flogging the first time he did it would have prevented subsequent ones.

I'm sure it's those 3million worth TV.
Who knows how much now because the last I checked at the Games, it was around 3millon naira and that was a long time ago.

Be spaing him until he does a bigger damage. That's when you'll correct him.

(1) (Reply)

Flava-flav Fans! (flavor Of Love) / Comedian, Abagana Is Dead / Congratulations! ZACK ORJI Has Emerged Edeson NOLLYWOOD Legend of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.