Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! (3730 Views)

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by oluayebenz: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Everyone knows that USA is way more developed and better than Canada nah

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by sammyonal: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=McStoic post=105707623]

Yen yen yen....You are suffering from "Canadian citizenship expectations syndrome" cheesy I gave you endless facts above and all you can come up with is Express entry and visa talks.. LMAO ��

So what happens if you get the Citizenship? You are clearly beclouded by your expectations of Canada to see the truth of what I am saying. I am taking about age long facts you are talking about immigration. See mentality!!

Come back and talk when your Canadian dollar surpasses that of the US. Come back and talk when you guys surmount all the problems USA has faced and overcame. Having lonely acres of land with few population ain't shit.

Yes Canada has good standard of life now and security. But a sovereign, world super power with over 300 and something million inhabitants and a country of 30 something million inhabitants tied to Queen Elizabeth's apron strings with weaker dollar to boot are not the same. The number of the world's A lists personalities living in the US and those living in Canada sef tells all the story.

In life try to know your mate.

U dey mind the guy, the Canada he is talking about is only good for immigration, cos they need skilled workers there, any other thing nah gbensh.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Changeofscene(m): 2:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Kenn55:
@op, I don't understand why you seem to be emotional about this comparison like say na fight

Every one knows US is a big brother to Canada including Canadian themselves.
Apart from Canada being more secure and more tolerant, the USA is ahead in all areas.

I don't like this kind of argument or talk especially considering that the 2 countries are far ahead of Nigeria. There is no pride as a Nigerian to be arguing over countries wey no be your own. This kind of talk is better for citizens of developed countries to slug it out.

I believe citizens of shithole countries like Nigeria should instead worry about how to catch up with these countries instead of disturbing the cyberspace on which is better.

You nailed it.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by omoluka: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Kenn55:
@op, I don't understand why you seem to be emotional about this comparison like say na fight

Every one knows US is a big brother to Canada including Canadian themselves.
Apart from Canada being more secure and more tolerant, the USA is ahead in all areas.

I don't like this kind of argument or talk especially considering that the 2 countries are far ahead of Nigeria. There is no pride as a Nigerian to be arguing over countries wey no be your own. This kind of talk is better for citizens of developed countries to slug it out.

I believe citizens of shithole countries like Nigeria should instead worry about how to catch up with these countries instead of disturbing the cyberspace on which is better.
You are making sense bro, God help us to japa before the shit hole crumbles.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by bdon123(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:
Soo...

US is light years ahead of almost every other nation on earth in terms of human development, opportunities, diversity of human race, in short over all achievements and it's the melting pot of the world. US citizens are more liberal than Canadians. Even Nigerians who live in US are more generous than those in Canada. Canada is still under Britain (Queen Elizabeth owns a lot of Canadian lands) to an extent, USA is a totally sovereign country. The list goes on..

USA is a country you can stay in and still get almost exact feel of almost every country in the world. Every country of the world have their people in the USA as immigrants. Go to Louisiana and Maine for instance, you will feel like you are in France and parts of Canada especially Quebec... California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Colorado etc will give you the same Spanish feel as you would find in Spanish speaking countries.

Come to New England such as New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts etc, you will feel English presence. Hawaii gives you Japanese presence. New York and the likes will give the Italian feel, there are even places called Little Italy in Manhattan, New York, Chicago Illinois, Boston, San Francisco, St Louis etc.. There are also over 40 something Chinatowns scattered all over US cities for Chinese feel..Holland, Germany, Russia, Canada and much more countries have their annexes in US...

From my own side, Houston Texas is the city with highest population of Igbos in the United States. Aside that, blacks are so much in Texas as a whole.. I am sure no one feels bored in the US like they would feel in some parts of Canada. Once you set your foot into the US, you can hardly be deported unless you have committed a crime etc. US citizens are more real. They don't pretend as Canadians. US citizens are more friendly, more informed and more exposed. They are even wealthier than Canadians et al

Continuing, USA are the friends of Israel and uphold the freedom of the modern world. Without them, terrorists and enemies of freedom will run over the world. The world under US can never be enjoyable and full of liberty as when pretenders like Russia and China maybe succeed in having the same status as world police, God forbid though! US has seen wars and is still united. US population is over 300 million people; still not saturated and is taking more. She is still able to care for her citizens food, shelter, health etc and give out to the less privileged nations.. Canada is the second largest country in the world by landmass but her populations is only 30 something million people. Canadian still has a long catch up to do before she can be seen in equal light as US. She still has challenges USA has surpassed eons ago to navigate.

From the religion angle, US is a Christian state. Yet is also welcoming to all religions and even those who seek to destroy her. In short, Southern US states of Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Louisiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama etc are called the Bible Belt of America. These places have over 50 to 70 percent of strong and high Christian views and church attendance. Nashville Tennessee is home to gospel music of the world. Racism exists everywhere, but US is most tolerant of other races. What you cannot achieve in the US, you may have a hard time achieving elsewhere. She is a land of unlimited opportunities. USA is damn exciting!!

Last but not the least, cos I cannot exhaust them here, the US dollar is more valuable than Canadian dollar. Any progressive and informed person will choose the US over others. Let me stop here for now..
How abt crime rate,gun violence,mass shooting etc.U will never get that in canada.People jst want to live a fulfilling n safe live.Canada n Uk hav zero gun violence.I like US too but i cant leave naija running away frm buhari sponsored fulani bandits only to be killed in us by some lone shooter who joined isis via Instagram ....u feel me

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=sammyonal post=105728444][/quote]

As in eh
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Jorussia(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Both countries have their pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Suspectzero(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
People are only madder about Canada right now because it is simply far far easier to immigrate there. It's not because they believe Canada to be superior. I think that's the message that Lagbaja88 was trying to get across originally before he descended to unnecessary pettiness.

Even I would love to move to the U.S after getting Canadian Pali. The U.S is objectively superior to Canada in almost every way except maybe Crime Stats.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by seunny4lif(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
OP don’t even know that same USA funded Terrorist around the world but called them freedom fighters if they are doing USA jobs

CIA and Pentagon funded Mujahideen which later became Talibans
USA destroyed Iraq and created ISIS after the dead of Iraq president
USA and her allies killed the best president in Africa, M. Gadaffi

Thanks to Russia, Assad would have been killed
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by seunny4lif(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
bdon123:

How abt crime rate,gun violence,mass shooting etc.U will never get that in canada.People jst want to live a fulfilling n safe live.Canada n Uk hav zero gun violence.I like US too but i cant leave naija running away frm buhari sponsored fulani bandits only to be killed in us by some lone shooter who joined isis via Instagram ....u feel me
More people have been killed in USA alone this year more than any advanced country
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Bifwoli: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:
Soo...

US is light years ahead of almost every other nation on earth in terms of human development, opportunities, diversity of human race, in short over all achievements and it's the melting pot of the world. US citizens are more liberal than Canadians. Even Nigerians who live in US are more generous than those in Canada. Canada is still under Britain (Queen Elizabeth owns a lot of Canadian lands) to an extent, USA is a totally sovereign country. The list goes on..

USA is a country you can stay in and still get almost exact feel of almost every country in the world. Every country of the world have their people in the USA as immigrants. Go to Louisiana and Maine for instance, you will feel like you are in France and parts of Canada especially Quebec... California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Colorado etc will give you the same Spanish feel as you would find in Spanish speaking countries.

Come to New England such as New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts etc, you will feel English presence. Hawaii gives you Japanese presence. New York and the likes will give the Italian feel, there are even places called Little Italy in Manhattan, New York, Chicago Illinois, Boston, San Francisco, St Louis etc.. There are also over 40 something Chinatowns scattered all over US cities for Chinese feel..Holland, Germany, Russia, Canada and much more countries have their annexes in US...

From my own side, Houston Texas is the city with highest population of Igbos in the United States. Aside that, blacks are so much in Texas as a whole.. I am sure no one feels bored in the US like they would feel in some parts of Canada. Once you set your foot into the US, you can hardly be deported unless you have committed a crime etc. US citizens are more real. They don't pretend as Canadians. US citizens are more friendly, more informed and more exposed. They are even wealthier than Canadians et al

Continuing, USA are the friends of Israel and uphold the freedom of the modern world. Without them, terrorists and enemies of freedom will run over the world. The world under US can never be enjoyable and full of liberty as when pretenders like Russia and China maybe succeed in having the same status as world police, God forbid though! US has seen wars and is still united. US population is over 300 million people; still not saturated and is taking more. She is still able to care for her citizens food, shelter, health etc and give out to the less privileged nations.. Canada is the second largest country in the world by landmass but her populations is only 30 something million people. Canadian still has a long catch up to do before she can be seen in equal light as US. She still has challenges USA has surpassed eons ago to navigate.

From the religion angle, US is a Christian state. Yet is also welcoming to all religions and even those who seek to destroy her. In short, Southern US states of Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Louisiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama etc are called the Bible Belt of America. These places have over 50 to 70 percent of strong and high Christian views and church attendance. Nashville Tennessee is home to gospel music of the world. Racism exists everywhere, but US is most tolerant of other races. What you cannot achieve in the US, you may have a hard time achieving elsewhere. She is a land of unlimited opportunities. USA is damn exciting!!

Last but not the least, cos I cannot exhaust them here, the US dollar is more valuable than Canadian dollar. Any progressive and informed person will choose the US over others. Let me stop here for now..
This write up is very very poor ,not in terms of prose,punctuations and grammar etc,but in something much more internal ,toxic and damaging.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
You no get visa, you probably haven't been to any of those countries but you're here making baseless comparations and disturbing us.

The USA is obviously a better country in many aspects than Canada but Canada also has areas that they are better in. Even Canadians will tell you this that's why Canada is called "Little America".

Most people will prefer the USA since it has more economic opportunities but lately, migrating to the USA is hard and what's the next (easier) available option? Canada obviously.

If you want to go to the USA, best of luck but don't look down on people who choose to go to Canada.

Canada is a trillion times better than this sithole called Nigeria (even if it is divided tomorrow).

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Activist001:
You no get visa, you probably haven't been to any of those countries but you're here making baseless comparations and disturbing us.

The USA is obviously a better country in many aspects than Canada but Canada also has areas that they are better in. Even Canadians will tell you this that's why Canada is called "Little America".

Most people will prefer the USA since it had more opportunities but lately, migrating to the USA is hard and what's the next (easier) available option? Canada obviously.

If you want to go to the USA, best of luck but don't look down on people who choose to go to Canada.

Canada is a trillion times better than this sithole called Nigeria (even if it is divided tomorrow).
the dude probably doesn’t qualify for any of the immigration programs of Canada and usa . Yet he is making baseless comparisons. My friend here in Canada works remotely for an American company. He just became citizens and will move to usa next year to join them in the office lol
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bifwoli:
This write up is very very poor ,not in terms of prose,punctuations and grammar etc,but in something much more internal ,toxic and damaging.

I am not here to pander to your illusions son. Run along!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
oluayebenz:
Everyone knows that USA is way more developed and better than Canada nah

They want to argue the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=sammyonal post=105728444][/quote]

He is lucky to find himself abroad and he thinks everyone is less privileged like him. He is always mentioning Owerri as if Owerri caused the misfortunes of his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
bdon123:

Lol...you gonna be alright bro. Not every part of USA is dangerous. And life is unpredictable, so just pray to God for protection cos when shit wanna happen, your location may not mean much.

Meanwhile, I am not totally saying Canada doesn't have good points. I am just trying to state a fact. Some dudes are having complexes and seizures over my post...

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jorussia:
Both countries have their pros and cons.

Gbam bro..
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Suspectzero:
People are only madder about Canada right now because it is simply far far easier to immigrate there. It's not because they believe Canada to be superior. I think that's the message that Lagbaja88 was trying to get across originally before he descended to unnecessary pettiness.

Even I would love to move to the U.S after getting Canadian Pali. The U.S is objectively superior to Canada in almost every way except maybe Crime Stats.

God bless you for this comment. The Lagbaja88 of a boy's pettiness shows his classless background. No need to worry about him...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
OP don’t even know that same USA funded Terrorist around the world but called them freedom fighters if they are doing USA jobs

Yes, these things are there. But you and I know that the USA has been more helpful and of utmost importance to the world than the other way round.

Again, this is just a by product of what makes them human...

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:

Yes, these things are there. But you and I know that the USA has been more helpful and of utmost importance to the world than the other way round.

Believe it or not, the world is better in the hands of USA than your Russia et al..

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Activist001:

Most people will prefer the USA since it had more opportunities but lately, migrating to the USA is hard and what's the next (easier) available option? Canada obviously.

You are confused. Seems the frustration in Nigeria is affecting your comments. Neither here nor there..

I no get Visa! Chaiii....bad belle go finish una for this my thread. Fake psychologist. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Bifwoli: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:

I am not here to pander to your illusions son. Run along!!
If you can let go of your emotions then maybe you can learn something valuable here.I have no illusions ,ill will against you or biases ...just valuable facts.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
the dude probably doesn’t qualify for any of the immigration programs of Canada and usa . Yet he is making baseless comparisons. My friend here in Canada works remotely for an American company. He just became citizens and will move to usa next year to join them in the office lol

Kiddo why are you telling lies? You said in the other of your comment that you work for an American company, now you it's your friend! Yahoo boy forming levels...The same USA you envy is the one your phantom friend wants to run to? Why is he changing places then? See your life?? grin

Don't be fooled by my banters, I care not about your exhuberance and lies.You lack class and sounds like something is eating you up. I made a thread, you came and started being petty, making insinuations only a malnourished character can dish out.

I owe you no explanation about my citizenship status in the US. I know you won't understand this cos your warped psyche won't allow that, but when a family is made up of 5 siblings with 4 outside Nigeria, then it's not your business neither is it out of place if the last born stays back for their aged parent in Nigeria. Also running errands for family reasons. I have long being in and out of US before your lame ass got visa to Cotonou or is it your friend?

I know you are confused on how people can live a different kind of life from yours. Where I come from, family matters more than personal interest. Shame on you for leaving your parents and running to Cotonou in the name of Çanada.. Hope your parents have not disowned you?? You seem to me like a product of a polygamous family aggravated by multi personality disorder grin shocked
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by seunny4lif(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
An empire that is responsible for more people dead that combine of Roman Empire and Persia Empire
The USA is responsible for the dead over millions of people around the world
McStoic:

Believe it or not, the world is better in the hands of USA than your Russia et al..
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
An empire that is responsible for more people dead that combine of Roman Empire and Persia Empire
The USA is responsible for the dead over millions of people around the world

So have they contributed more or less to the betterment of the world? Are my comments from the original post lies? You guys are simply clutching at straws..

What you should understand is that, the fact that I said good things about USA doesn't mean they don't have their bad side. Heck, for crying out loud, no country is perfect in the world. I only made this post as a clap back to an argument I had with someone who was bigging Canada up over USA.

Canada has her good points, USA has her good points. But at the end of the day, USA has overall better points, that's the bone if contention..

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:

Kiddo why are you telling lies? You said in the other of your comment that you work for an American company, now you it's your friend! Yahoo boy forming levels...The same USA you envy is the one your phantom friend wants to run to? Why is he changing places then? See your life?? grin

Don't be fooled by my banters, I care not about your exhuberance and lies.You lack class and sounds like something is eating you up. I made a thread, you came and started being petty, making insinuations only a malnourished character can dish out.

I owe you no explanation about my citizenship status in the US. I know you won't understand this cos your warped psyche won't allow that, but when a family is made up of 5 siblings with 4 outside Nigeria, then it's not your business neither is it out of place if the last born stays back for their aged parent in Nigeria. Also running errands for family reasons. I have long being in and out of US before your lame ass got visa to Cotonou or is it your friend?

I know you are confused on how people can live a different kind of life from yours. Where I come from, family matters more than personal interest. Shame on you for leaving your parents and running to Cotonou in the name of Çanada.. Hope your parents have not disowned you?? You seem to me like a product of a polygamous family aggravated by multi personality disorder grin shocked
you can look through my posts. I am in Canada , working for a multinational . Keep running errands for your siblings. Dont secure the future of your kids lol. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by seunny4lif(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oh your post is about Canada vs USA?
Well one thing you don’t know is Canada has one thing the USA don’t have which is free healthcare.
Never pray for have an emergency in the USA then you will understand.

Original leg injury can set you back over $10K and same thing is free in Canada
McStoic:

So have they contributed more or less to the betterment of the world? Are my comments from the original post lies? You guys are simply clutching at straws..

What you should understand is that, the fact that I said good things about USA doesn't mean they don't have their bad side. Heck, for crying out loud, no country is perfect in the world. I only made this post as a clap back to an argument I had with someone who was bigging Canada up over USA.

Canada has her good points, USA has her good points. But at the end of the day, USA has overall better points, that's the bone if contention..

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
you can look through my posts. I am in Canada , working for a multinational . Keep running errands for your siblings. Dont secure the future of your kids lol. Mumu

Lol..no longer your friend? I said it; multi personality disorder!! Keep on deceiving yourself. You are inconsequential, I don't need to look through your posts...I know some guys who wash plates for Macdonalds. I know cleaners who work at Coca cola etc Are they not multinationals too?? grin

My dad already secured mine and my siblings. I said it that you parents have disowned you. You don't even know the value of family. This is one reason I hate polygamy..

Meanwhile, I never asked you who you are working for. Inferiority complex is repeatedly having a serious body count on you.

Where God has placed me and mine in life, you can only dream about it. Now run along, tongue twister!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
Oh your post is about Canada vs USA?
Well one thing you don’t know is Canada has one thing the USA don’t have which is free healthcare.
Never pray for have an emergency in the USA then you will understand.

Original leg injury can set you back over $10K and same thing is free in Canada

You refused to add the long wait before the free health care reaches you. How about those who travel to the US to get speedy healthcare...
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
McStoic:

Lol..no longer your friend? I said it; multi personality disorder!! Keep on deceiving yourself. You are inconsequential, I don't need to look through your posts...I know some guys who wash plates for Macdonalds. I know cleaners who work at Coca cola etc Are they not multinationals too?? grin

My dad already secured mine and my siblings. I said it that you parents have disowned you. You don't even know the value of family. This is one reason I hate polygamy..

Meanwhile, I never asked you who you are working for. Inferiority complex is repeatedly having a serious body count on you.

Where God has placed me and mine in life, you can only dream about it. Now run along, tongue twister!! grin
It looks like you created this thread just to insult anyone who has a slightly different view. Is that how you behave? Are you jobless?

SMH.
Re: Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! by McStoic(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

It looks like you created this thread just to insult anyone who has a slightly different view. Is that how you behave? Are you jobless?

SMH.

Brother, I don't go out of my way to pick fights. I am a very easy going fellow. I only like to be strong with the strong and weak with the weak.

Lagbaja88 started being petty, attacking and insulting me from the word go. You can go through our exchanges again and judge for yourself if you are fair. The kind of supercilious behaviour he was putting on from the outset was uncalled for, you know! I have come across a couple of folks like that and they always irritate me.

My thread was only a rejoinder to comparisons and references I have encountered severally against USA. So, I was only addressing it based on my experiences about/in the US, that's all. I never intended to insult anybody. Read his first 3 unprovoked replies and you will see who drew the first blood.

Canada is good in many ways than a whole lot of countries but, it's a very open fact that USA is ahead of her. How is that supposed to be a cause for e-fights? Sorry though if I insulted you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount / Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. / Ways Of Getting Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.