Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry (10599 Views)

VIDEO: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Melon In Ghana, She H!0t / Meet Pamela Watara The Ghanaian Model With The Biggest Melon In Africa / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by weyreypey: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You started off defining an industrious woman as if you really care about achievements. Deep within, you're just out to capitalize on people's lust. That's why, despite the lady's heights, you still couldn't. find a better way to describe her other than sexualizing her. You guys need to start seeing beyond sex.
Well said. The entire review is an insult. As if everything is dependent on her having big breasts?
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by Omoboricash(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2021
SundayIgboh:
If she's the only daughter who is Bidemi Kosoko?
the only daughter of Jide and Henrietta. the writer didnt say only daughter of Jide Kosoko
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by BareFacedLies(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2021
I don't think these are the biggest melons in the industry
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by Busymike: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Stop shaming anyone.... She is fat
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by juman(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Not familiar face.
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by Emotionless100: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin

Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by wonderr(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Those melons are. For her husband alone don't help her advertise it
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I love big breasts better when they hang on a slim body.
Ero senin grin
Re: Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry by SundayIgboh: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
weyreypey:

Well said. The entire review is an insult. As if everything is dependent on her having big breasts?

Oh thanks for this I didn't see that earlier

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons / Is This Her Vagina Or Ass (photo) / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.