Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? (27480 Views)

Fixed Odometer Won't Get Past 0 / How Do You Know If Odometer Figures Are In Miles Or Km / My Car Odometer Is Not Changing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? by McCoy662(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Hezmatosky:
I don't really understand this sometimes. A mercedes Benz suv and Mazda suv maybe on the same100, but the Mercedes will still be running more than the Mazda sad
I've noticed that too. Especially a car and a motorbike. A car going 30km/hr can overtake a motorcycle going 50km/hr

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? by CocoaOla: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2021
GloShare:

My family can't suffer

I am not in nigeria

I earn in $

Very good job with benefits.

Now between you and I, who's living a pathetic life?

I'm sorry my dear it seems you are not getting
My point I don't mean that

Your families will never suffer in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? by eteebanky1: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Highest so far.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? by Bobxin: 2:07am On Oct 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bad roads only affect suspension and tyre.

That has been my assertion, bad roads only affects suspension and tyre, but a Nigerian used car with 80k mileage has less value than U.S used car with 150k mileage. Please enlighten me.
Re: What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? by Bobxin: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:
I don't really understand this sometimes. A mercedes Benz suv and Mazda suv maybe on the same100, but the Mercedes will still be running more than the Mazda sad

How did you know this, did you ask the other driver his speed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry / Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! / 5 Mistakes You Should Carefully Avoid When Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.