Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! (27506 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2009
these cars are proudly made by innoson vehicle manufacturing company,uru umudim nnewi,anambra state,nigeria,

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2009
back view of the suv

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:40am On Nov 29, 2009
watch out for more pics here soonest, u wont believe the price at which these cars are being sold,
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Fhemmmy: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2009
Are for real that they were made in Nigeria? or just assembled in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by diehard(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2009
have a feeling made in asia with naija crest. rebranded in nigeria wink
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Fhemmmy: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ I thot as much too.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2009
@ FHEMMY and DIEHARD,, APART FROM THE ENGINES OF THOSE VEHICLES,which was manufactured in china, Every other bit of that car WAS MANUFACTURED AT URU UMUDIM NNEWI<ANAMBRA STATE,which is the location of the innoson vehicle manufacturing company, You guys should appreciate these,
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by ZiggyHimself(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2009
Wow. They luk gud
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by osasdon: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2009
dats really nice hope to see more pix
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are these truly Nigerian-built?

I'd say the engines, transmission, suspension, ECU's, aircon, braking systems etc are all sourced from Asia, which will ultimately mean they're not Nigerian at all. If we research further, we'll find the mechanicals and electricals are shared with other Korean / Japanese vehicles.

The body panels, I'm not sure of, but if they were pressed in Nigeria, it won't be enough to state these vehicles are products of Nigeria.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2009
I dont really know why WE NIGERIANS FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE IN OURSELVES AND APPRECIATE SOMETHING GOOD THAT ONE OF US HAS DONE, Y'ALL doubting Thomases,why don't you take a trip down to nnewi at their productionn plant and see things for youselves

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Nov 30, 2009
This is great, i hope the govt will help this kinda company to improve.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:07am On Nov 30, 2009
and these are the nore pictures i promised y'all

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2009
much more pics

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by chriskay(m): 2:57am On Nov 30, 2009
and the prices are so so affordable,
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by ugonna245(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2009
chriskay:

and the prices are so so affordable,

How Much?
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by amrerobert(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2009
i believe there are great thing in nigerai but we have been so abused that we have all become pessimist when it comes to anything nigeria. however the vehicles all lokk great but asking price is whjat will make or kill the dream! Forget the gov the will only help if it favours them politically.
So what are the asking price for the range of vehicles?

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by faoni572(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2009
When are the vehicles going to be on sales?
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by DatNiggaAk(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2009
there is a difference btw made in Nigeria and assembled in Nigeria.
if the engines, transmission, suspension, ECU's, aircon, braking systems etc are not fabricated in Nigeria,
then HELL NOOO!!!! they are not made in Nigeria.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by shileowo: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2009
hmmm,
a country without quality control. i just hope say they have fear of god for mind ,else this might be a moving coffin ooo. god help us
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Parohfrey(f): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2009
i hate being a nigerian, with these kind of people on this particular thread. why did God pack all idiots into a country called Nigeria? they dont even beleive in themselves, they dont think anything good can come out of their country, and when it does, they use thier own mouth to pull it down, this is realy sickening, yet these are the same people that cry night and day that Nigeria is not moving forward. What a people.

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by babeface3: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
Chei, if only they had allowed Biafra to thrive, cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by amrerobert(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
We, i mean it in the general term may not be good at meantainave or have good sence of quaility control does not mean there are no nigerians who know how get things done properly. So dear Nairalanders lets be less pessimistic and be open minded and see what the product is and can do before we kill the dream of an enterprising nigerian who is willing to face the odds and make a mark!!!!

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by amrerobert(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
i just hope we nigerians will learn to believe that good things can still come out of nigeria no matter how bad the past may have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Parohfrey(f): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
I am happy those who has dreams of a better nigeria dont have time to come and read rubbish on nairaland. how happy i am!
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
My brother and sister, calm down!

Oprah, you shouldn't have insulted Nigga's parents, as they're absent from this thread.

Nigga, leave Oprah alone, if she's not clear on certain issues, then explain, without getting personal.

Oprah, Nigga is right in terms of quality control. Wanting these things in place, before entrusting your hard earned to one of these cars, doesn't make one less patriotic, it merely makes you a realist.

I too will be wary of any new car, that has a very high Chinese content.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by DatNiggaAk(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
Siena,
don't mind the FSI, she's too dumb to understand what everyone has been saying and i won't bring me good self down to her level by insulting her parents.
mine didn't bring me up that way, wink

Paroh_frey,
i'm not an internet gangsta so i put up my real picture. if you step to me in the streets, you get a proper as* whooping.
i dare you Paroh_frey to put up ur pic in ur profile, ha ha, she can't. grin grin
half the new york niggas in hia have probably gone through your train station,
holla at my home boy Mike Lewis B@#$H
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by DatNiggaAk(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Siena,
her statement that "why did God pack all idiots into a country called Nigeria?" is what actually pissed me off.
you don't explain things to FSI's who make such statements,
you shut them up
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by emmajunios: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
my dear, take it easy if you say all the idiot were parked in nija some how you are wrong because in other contry you find people who is worster than this nijas you called idiots. and dont forget that porverty can make people behave that way.
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by phuckNL: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
emmajunios:

my dear, take it easy if you say all the idiot were parked in nija some how you are wrong because in other contry you find people who is worster than this nijas you called idiots. and dont forget that porverty can make people behave that way.

Oh no u didn't, dayyyyummmmmmmm, WORSTER. Jesus christ. U just woke Oxford from the grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by sdbaba: 1:13am On Dec 01, 2009
cool
Re: Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! by ib612(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2009
When parts of cars, especially, engines, tranny, ecu (brain box), come from or are made by another country, then the other country second or third merely assembles.; they are not the manufacturer.

Compare the old Peugeot Automobile of Nigeria and the France's Peugeot. Are Peugeot made by 9ja?

Please, don't call urselves names. Afterall, it's all about an opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase / The 1933 5th Wheel Invention We Definitely Need In Nigerian Cities Today / What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.