Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix (637 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Unbelievable What This Sexy Former Anorexic And Drug Addict Now Looks Like (PIX) / JUST FOR FUN ! Mention A Particular Word Or Phrase Every Nlder Is Familiar With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Me I really hate it when people constantly use the word 'grace' in their sentence like, 'na by grace o' or na grace o, especially when it is being used by Yahoo Boy.

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by samuel051: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok ooo

I so much hate that word..

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by MrWondah(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blood.
Na Yahoo boys don over abuse am.

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Gideoniteprime4: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
this life nor balance.

am like ''dude balance your side, don't come and give me depression that is not my own angry''

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Any motivational songs from Yahoo boys dey vex me...
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Vinnie2000(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
OP..
U don hear of 'Love and light'?

Dats The new one from our Nigerian Feminists who likes to support rubbish!!

I wish Tonto Dickeh love and light, I wish Annie love and light.. sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Cravemore: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
I hate the phrase "Goodbye"

It is as if we're never going to see anymore.

When someone say so.. I just tell them back don't say that please �

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrWondah:
Blood.
Na Yahoo boys don over abuse am.

Yahoo boys don finish diz one kpatakpata
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cravemore:
I hate the phrase "Goodbye"

It is as if we're never going to see anymore.

When someone say so.. I just tell them back don't say that please �

Basically, that's what it means. The right to say is 'bye'
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..
U don hear of 'Love and light'?

Dats The new one from our Nigerian Feminists who likes to support rubbish!!

I wish Tonto Dickeh love and light, I wish Annie love and light.. sad lipsrsealed

gringringrin
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Any motivational songs from Yahoo boys dey vex me...

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
samuel051:
Ok ooo

I so much hate that word..

Is like you de my mind
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by samuel051: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmadoc:

Is like you de my mind
me wey even type am,e dey irritate me as I dey read am.
Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
samuel051:
me wey even type am,e dey irritate me as I dey read am.

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Emmadoc: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!

Lol

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Lamanii22(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!

Just be typing nonsense....

1 Like

Re: What Word Or Phrase People Use Frequently, That You Don't Like...pix by Introvertmemer(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Use of abbrevations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Only A Year Older Than Their Wives (photos) / Sex Is Not Spiritual, Nigeria Lawyer /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.