Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic (1213 Views)

Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by amsalisu: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why Hausa men are not romantic?

Romance is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love: It is that feeling that a person feels for their partner that keeps the relationship going smoothly.

Here are 9 reasons that they're njot!

1. Environmental influence
In the northern part of Nigeria, especially the Hausa tribe, most men have little or no regard for women.

They see women as too cheap and vulnerable, thereby, treat them badly; contrary to the teachings of the two most practised religions.

2. Poverty
It is evident that Northern Nigeria is the most poverty-stricken part of the country, but Hausas are the most affected. And Hausa men are the poorest.

As the saying goes, “a hungry man is an angry man” and when one is angry, being romantic is the least on their mind.

3. Spouse's attitude
Why Hausa men are unromantic owes to the behaviour and attitude of some Hausa women.

Hausa women’s attitude towards their husbands can be unbearable; they are short in manners of approach, hardly assist their husbands financially, and are ungrateful.

4. Unromantic Female Partners
A typical Hausa lady is very unromantic. This is because they are socially and educationally backwards.

It is so unfortunate that some parents in the North still believe that education is just for men and women are restricted to their family homes.

5. Pride
Pride is a common thing in men but that of the Hausas is way beyond your imaginations.

Why Hausa men are not romantic stems from the pride in them and little regard for women (except for the very religious ones amongst them).

6. Marrying more than necessary
Constant mediation can be very tiring as women can be aggressive and stubborn when upset.

A man coming back from work only to meet his wives fighting themselves, can’t be a happy man and as such, shouldn’t be expected to be romantic.

7. Too Much Workload
Too much responsibility could be another reason. As the breadwinner of a family, you not only take care of your immediate family, you also have your parents, siblings, some needy relatives, and some orphans left by your siblings to take care of.

8. Environmental influence again
Typically, display of love is something usually restricted to homes, Note: restricted to homes.

Public Displays of Affection (PDA) is prohibited by tradition. As a woman from the East or West dating a Hausa man and expecting PDA - sorry dear!

9. Their Parents’ Relationship
A worth noting reason why Hausa men are not romantic is as a result of the kind of family they were brought up in. Every parent needs to know that how they relate with their partners and children in their home has a great impact on how their children will see ‘relationship’ or ‘family’ as. Most Hausa men see that as a taboo which isn’t.

Now how do you expect someone from that kind of family to be romantic in that kind of way you want?

Conclusion

Why Hausa men are not romantic cannot be overemphasized. Some of these reasons like poverty and environmental influence are usually pre-determined and therefore, one has little or no say in them.

Read more interesting and factual stories on our blog: www.messagearewa.com
Re: 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by Joarch: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
What is romance? don't waste life on such irrelevancies.
Re: 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
what is romance? The songs they sing in their movies nko? Is that not romance?
Re: 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by amsalisu: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2021
But they matter

Joarch:
What is romance?
don't waste life on such irrelevancies.
Re: 9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
what is romance? The songs they sing in their movies nko? Is that not romance?

The whole world is full of white flowers
Make our time even more special
In the dead of time
May the flowers fall on your sad smile

When the world turns beautifully white
I'll spread those faded colors with you
There's a lot of white angels here and there this year
Take a deep breath and look at those flowers that look like you
Feel the warmth next to me
I want you to hold me with your beautiful hands
I'll keep you safe
I'll spend the rest of my life in your white eyes

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics). / The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.