Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) (45604 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / #SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Okortor: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations but lessons to all.

Enjoy your life while you are alive because once you are gone, everyone will move ahead irrespective of how dear they seem to be.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by berbs: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's well.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations Omoyele Sowore....You are doing your part in advocating good governance.

God keep your soul

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Jodano: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
I love the boldness of this man.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulation on his wedding anniversity.

How time flies?

Also, My condolence to him over the loss of his brother a pharmacy student of the Igbenedion univesity Okada who was killed ny fulani kidnapper on his journey from Edo state.

It is painfull loosing a brother.

Life will never be the same again with him suffering such a heavy loose.

May the God Almighty continue to strengten Omoyele Sowore and give him strength to fight for justice for the common man in the street.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by EMMNIG: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This is not a news but hypocrite.

This your bitterness too high

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by travelwaka: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
RedEnergy:
shocked This boy's tongue is longer than 3rd mainland bridge oh grin
. me!6 NC go out 5n.bv xm
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Davinity: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This is not ote but foolishness
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations to him once again

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by HopeAlive16(f): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

This is not English but incorrectness.
What a savage you are grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Flier: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
The idiot is celebrating wedding anniversary when he was indirectly responsible for the death of his brother who was buried yesterday.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Your younger bro got killed only a week ago here u are celebrating this life no blood u are on your own who dey carry family for head I pity am
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by bmdmix11: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
his brother is dead u dey celebrate anniversary sad
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by dapsoneh: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
I hope that boy doesn't have acromegaly.. That tongue is too big
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by techWriter1: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
This boy's mouth is longer than 3rd coast overpass oh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Your younger bro got killed only a week ago here u are celebrating this life no blood u are on your own who dey carry family for head I pity am
My thoughts too, he should have quietly celebrated in his house as he's still in mourning mode. If you die people will move on after just 24 hours of crying or feeling bad. Some will still eat pizza and play music that same day, some will still have sex that same day including your brothers and sisters even mother sef... That family is everything na scam. Even stranger will mourn over one than his family

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by allcomage: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
It pains that Sowore is suffering for unworkable Nigeria for nothing. His agitation for revolution has become stale given the Nigeria reality and has lost alot of followership. He would have been so popular like MNK, Igbohosa had he pitched tents with Oduduwa, Biafra or Ijaw self determination struggle that are issues of the moment but he failed to realise that Nigeria will never work instead it will get worst.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by kenzysmith: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
NewSoul:

My thoughts too, he should have quietly celebrated in his house as he's still in mourning mode. If you die people will move on after just 24 hours of crying or feeling bad. Some will still eat pizza and play music that same day, some will still have sex that same day including your brothers and sisters even mother sef... That family is everything na scam. Even stranger will mourn over one than his family
no truer than the bitter truth u just wrote, some family member prefer friends than their immediate once
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

You wrote bullshit!

How could you expect him not to celebrate his anniversary because his brother died?

Posting a picture to celebrate his anniversary doesn't mean he's not mourning his brother. And also, how long must one use to mourn?

Why don't you just say he shouldn't even eat because his brother died. Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Xhuntra: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Na by force to speak English??
Walahi, If English no kill u, u go kill English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
How can you "celebrate" your wedding anniversary when your brother was just murdered? He probably wasn't close to his brother.

He's not a smart politician. Things like his brother's assassination which could be turned into powerful political material to boost his political fortunes has been left unexploited.

Anyway, that's why we shouldn't look up to mortals like us for hope (Read Psalms 146:3-4)
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jbleenk:
If every Nigerian is like sowore who’s so dedicated about what he believes in we might not be here today. All these corrupt politicians would have been kicked out

Sowore dedicated? Akokites who were in Lag during his reign will tell you otherwise. Abeg, 4get that story.

For instance, if he was dedicated, he made no mention of his brother who was murdered. He seems forgotten.

If I were him, I'd write "Today marks the 17th anniversary of my wedding, a day that should be one of rejoicing for us has become a very solemn one as my brother's cruel and cowardly murder is weighing on our minds and heart. I dedicate this day to him. We ask the country to cry out with us over the brazen injustice that's ripping our beloved nation apart. We shall come out victorious. We shall not be broken".

It will take me months to get over the death of my sibling.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Somebori tell me that's not that little boy's tongue shocked shocked
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
RedEnergy:
shocked This boy's tongue is longer than 3rd mainland bridge oh grin

Super long!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
That's your incoming first lady.
You were not informed too grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by anytexy: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
AuroraB:
That's your incoming first lady.
You were not informed too grin
Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / How Halilu Sububu 'Buzu' Was Killed / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.