Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. (1026 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Righteousness2(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
With the Events playing out before our eyes on Earth Today, Except we wanna Deceive ourselves, we all know that we are right in the End of the Endtimes.

Biblical Endtimes Prophecies are Hitting all over the world like never ever.
From Wars to rumors of wars, Nations rising against Nations, Kingdoms against kingdoms, Earthquakes in Diverse places, Famines, Pestilences, False Prophets and Teachers, Epidemic of iniquity, abominations, Christian Persecutions, etc

Infact right now we are witnessing live, Programs of the Beast System in Nations and places just as the Bible says. Many are threatened with their Jobs, in many places Programs are being put up to stop people from being able to buy, sell, travel, etc. yet people especially so called Christians fall victims of the evil program. Have you taken the time to check the components of the So called stuff?

The devil being so smart is working diligently with Codes and Numbers to put out his Program and so many are Falling for it.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Today we are seeing Verse 17 of the above Scriptures being Practiced in Nations or People being threatened with it in the Name of Vaccination. Despite this, you see people including so called Christians, Pastors etc Foolishly giving reasons for this or that. You see Endtimes Scriptures being Fulfilled live before you, yet you Conciously fall victim of it. O My GOD! I am ashamed of so many Christians, Pastors or whatever title you bear in the Name of JESUS.

No wonder My Father laments that " His People are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge "
Listen Folks! These are the days of Noah and Lot. "Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it".

Wake up! These are the Last Moments! The antichrist is raging and in Haste to pull out his Program. Infact His Programs are so Visible for any sound Christian to see.

I Admonish all and Sundry to Sort out their Salvation JESUS Christ and stay Strong, because from what I see happening now, I Confidently say that it will be Extremely difficult to Make Heaven if you Miss the RAPTURE. If People cannot bear the little Inconveniences and threats here and there, is it when the antichrist tortures you, that you will bare?

Stand Firm in JESUS Christ, even if it Cost your life. This World is not our Home. Don't allow anybody whether Pastor, bishop , Prophet, Rev, or whatever to mislead you. Open the Bible and read to Know and Understand the times and what you should do. Everything happening right now is right in the Holy Bible.

Refuse to Bow or Succumb to the Programs of the antichrist. If you are Ashamed of JESUS Christ, HE will also be Ashamed of you when HE Comes. Nothing else can save your apart from JESUS Christ.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Ammishaddai: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
True
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
99.9% of the earth have already taken 666! smiley
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by obonujoker(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Christians will be here to face the Antichrist! The mark of the beast will be in play, however those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits..

A true child of God will never take the mark of the beast. The holy spirit will give them the spirit of discerning, and anyone who continues to the end, the same shall be saved.

Anyone who misses the rapture is neither a child of God (Saint), or has received the MARK OF THE BEAST.

Christians should be strong and always prayerful and wear the full armour of God because the Antichrist will be revealed in a subtle way, and Christians will be in for it...

No rapture before the Revelation of the Antichrist.

3 Likes

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Elliot2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
With the Events playing out before our eyes on Earth Today, Except we wanna Deceive ourselves, we all know that we are right in the End of the Endtimes.

From Wars to rumors of wars, Nations rising against Nations, Kingdoms against kingdoms, Earthquakes in Diverse places, Famines, Pestilences, False Prophets and Teachers, Epidemic of iniquity, abominations, Christian Persecutions, etc

Infact right now we are witnessing live, Programs of the Beast System in Nations and places just as the Bible says. The devil being so smart is working diligently with Codes and Numbers to put out his Program and so many are Falling for it.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.[/

Today we are seeing Verse 17 of the above Scriptures being Practiced in Nations or People being threatened with it in the Name of Vaccination. Despite this, you see people including so called Christians, Pastors etc Foolishly giving reasons for this or that. You see Endtimes Scriptures being Fulfilled live before you, yet you Conciously fall victim of it. O My GOD! I am ashamed of so many Christians, Pastors or whatever title you bear in the Name of JESUS.

No wonder My Father laments that " His People are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge "
Listen Folks! These are the days of Noah and Lot. "Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it".

Wake up! These are the Last Moments! The antichrist is raging and in Haste to pull out his Program. Infact His Programs are so Visible for any sound Christian to see.

I Admonish all and Sundry to Sort out their Salvation JESUS Christ and stay Strong, because from what I see happening now, I Confidently say that it will be Extremely difficult to Make Heaven if you Miss the RAPTURE. If People cannot bear the little Inconveniences and threats here and there, is it when the antichrist tortures you, that you will bare?

Stand Firm in JESUS Christ, even if it Cost your life. This World is not our Home. Don't allow anybody whether Pastor, bishop or whatever to mislead you. Open the Bible and read to Know and Understand the times and what you should do.

Refuse to Bow to the Programs of the antichrist. If you are Ashamed of JESUS Christ, HE will also be Ashamed of you when HE Comes. Nothing else can save your apart from JESUS Christ.

The vaccine is the mark of the beast. And I also suspect the NIN as being part of the beast mark. Both the vaccine and NIN and any other similar programs are geared towards digitalitalising the world into one single control system,which is similar with the Chinese social credit system.

1 Like

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Elliot2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
obonujoker:
Christians will be here to face the Antichrist! The mark of the beast will be in play, however those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits..

A true child of God will never take the mark of the beast. The holy spirit will give them the spirit of discerning, and anyone who continues to the end, the same shall be saved.

Anyone who misses the rapture is neither a child of God (Saint), or has received the MARK OF THE BEAST.

Christians should be strong and always prayerful and wear the full armour of God because the Antichrist will be revealed in a subtle way, and Christians will be in for it...

The Antichrist has already been revealed. But because God has sent a strong delusion to the world because we hate the truth about Him, many now lack wisdom, and therefore has believed the great lie.
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Righteousness2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
obonujoker:

[/s]
Very Highly Confused Christian be quiet!
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Righteousness2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Elliot2:
The vaccine is the mark of the beast. And I also suspect the NIN as being part of the beast mark. Both the vaccine and NIN and any other similar programs are geared towards digitalitalising the world into one single control system,which is similar with the Chinese social credit system.
You are very likely correct.
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Ayo081(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Explain the events of Rev. 13:11 - 15. Since they're the prerequisite to the scriptures you quoted (claimed to be in play).

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Revelation 13:11‭-‬15 NIV

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by obonujoker(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Wrong again as usual....my fellow Trumpist grin
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by LordReed(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Elliot2:
The Antichrist has already been revealed. But because God has sent a strong delusion to the world because we hate the truth about Him, many now lack wisdom, and therefore has believed the great lie.

Who is the Antichrist?
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Nwchkwgz: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Infact right now we are witnessing live, Programs of the Beast System in Nations and places just as the Bible says. Many are threatened with their Jobs, in many places Programs are being put up to stop people from being able to buy, sell, travel, etc. yet people especially so called Christians fall victims of the evil program. Have you taken the time to check the components of the So called stuff?

The devil being so smart is working diligently with Codes and Numbers to put out his Program and so many are Falling for it.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Stand Firm in JESUS Christ, even if it Cost your life. This World is not our Home. Don't allow anybody whether Pastor, bishop , Prophet, Rev, or whatever to mislead you. Open the Bible and read to Know and Understand the times and what you should do. Everything happening right now is right in the Holy Bible.

Refuse to Bow or Succumb to the Programs of the antichrist. If you are Ashamed of JESUS Christ, HE will also be Ashamed of you when HE Comes. Nothing else can save your apart from JESUS Christ.

I’M the anti Christ
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Righteousness2(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Nwchkwgz:

I’M the anti Christ
[/s] Antichrist keep quiet.
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Buliwyf: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Story. There's no rapture. There is no mark of any cow.

Your religion of fear and intimidation is no longer relevant in the 21st century. And all the fears you guys are trying to induce by calling vaccination from the devil and claiming world powers are preparing for a new world order is just the desperate attempts of a religion that knows its time is passing.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Nwchkwgz: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Antichrist keep quiet.
I don’t believe in Christ
So I be anti christ
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Mangekyo: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
100% agree with you

1 Like

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by falcon01: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2021
LordReed:

Who is the Antichrist?
it is I * evil laughter intensifies *
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by LordReed(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
falcon01:
it is I * evil laughter intensifies *

Mwahahahahaha!
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by SeraphEl: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
YOU ARE A MESSENGER OF THE DEVIL with your rapture before tribulation doctrines of demon (1 Tim 4:1)

And I am here to challenge you and present a thorn to your demonic agenda!

Stop Your fear mongering act masquerading as light act. You have been exposed!

2 Corinthians 11:14

Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by SeraphEl: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
The vaccine cannot be the mark of the beast because:

1. The beast or son of perdition or the Antichrist is NOT revealed yet where he asserts himself as God on Temple Mount in Jerusalem and demand worship (hence the mark). NO BEAST, NO MARK!!!!!!!

2. The Great Tribulation has to be evident in the severe persecution of believers and Jews worldwide NOT just muslim countries.

Read your scriptures. It’s all there!! Mathew 24, 2 Thes 2, Daniel 7-12, Revelation 11-13.

Elliot2:

2 Likes

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by SeraphEl: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
One cannot be “tricked” or “forced” into taking the mark of beast. The mark HAS TO BE CLEARLY and VISIBLY associated with A BEAST.

Taking the mark will be a clear choice! Just like choosing Yeshua for salvation is a choice.

Here is what the scriptures say:

Revelation 13:16 says, to avoid being put to death people will worship Anti-Christ and take a “mark” on their right hand or forehead.

The vaccine shot is on deltoid or upper arm and you can CHOOSE which arm.

The “mark” will be something clearly associated with the right hand and forehead and readily recognizable to keep you from being executed.

Revelation 13:17 says someone will need this “mark” to “buy and sell” which is also explicitly attached with taking or rejecting the “mark.”

It will be evident that taking the mark is associated with worship of beast (so there has to be visible beast or the antichrist)

May G-d grant you wisdom and discernment so that you will not be deceived!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Righteousness2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
SeraphEl:
YOU ARE A MESSENGER OF THE DEVIL with your rapture before tribulation doctrines of demon (1 Tim 4:1)

And I am here to challenge you and present a thorn to your demonic agenda!

Stop Your fear mongering act masquerading as light act. You have been exposed!

2 Corinthians 11:14

My PRECIOUS DADDY, Show this young soul mercy . Rescue him from Destruction in JESUS Name. Amen
Re: More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmm mm mm,,,

The devil is trying day and night to win more people to his kingdom
So guys pls do not be part of them

HEAVEN IS REAL
AND HELL IS REAL

It is ur choice
He who has ear ,,,let him hear
Righteousness2 God bless u for what u are doing and I pray for u that as u are trying to win souls for christ,,,,may u not be found wanting,,,,,u too will wear a crown of glory ,,Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus And Lucifer Referred To As MORNING STAR / Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians / How Do I Get Christ Embassy Port Harcourt To Stop Pestering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.