Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium (61432 Views)

Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Joebayo217: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2021
When person broke u no talk he con get money u con dey stupid feminist
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Cloudlord(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Arizonaz:
God punish Devil

Only my guys say this, which of my guys are you?
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by cRobo: 5:28am On Sep 12, 2021
:ou
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Truthsoldier(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2021
angryTruth be told...I see her paid to do this,I see a useless dead career fellow somewhere trying to tarnish his image

In this world everybody get his or her own wahala o
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by APCNig: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Useless idiots. You walk into a billionaire's hotel room, have great mind blowing sex and get paid beautifully for a sex you enjoyed so much.

Months or years later, you come out to say he raped you. Where? In his hotel room. Is his hotel room a cinema for watching films or a Bible class for learning the words of God? Go and walk into Fulani herdsmen and you know what is called rape.

God punish your generations

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by APCNig: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2021
fnep2smooth:
One woman just won finish this guy career.

It is late. Whom God hath blessed, no Olosho can curse. Even their father Lucifer came back disgraced after temping Job.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Bad belle people everywhere......

Anyways,
On behalf of C.Ronaldo.........

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by just2endowed: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2021
sumgelem:
I fear women, very deceptive creatures.

It's because the law favour them. What brought mendy downfall might be that he refuse to settle those English ladies and they use it to nailed him.

If two or more ladies come out and scream the same way, Ronaldo will be jailed

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Telekinetic: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Chai igbos
If you got shot at the back of your head today what would leak out?
Like for sawdust. Share for brain matter.

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by kingthreat(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2021
This is the reason why many Arab and African societies curtail the excesses of women. What is this madness? This is the only reason I support the Taliban. The feminists there will die feminists at heart alone.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Arizonaz: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Cloudlord:

Only my guys say this, which of my guys are you?
. smiley

Dat Agbor Boy
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by TheWolfen(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Fear them and have peace of mind. U will live long too...

sumgelem:
I fear women, very deceptive creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by BigYash: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2021
RapistOnBail:

This guy suppose Dey locked up for kirikiri.

WTF rapist!

Were you there during the rape incident? No be only kirikiri,na kuje you go carry am go...Some female are just destiny destroyers ..
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by ReneDaniels: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2021
The $370',0000 done finished she wants more money. Feminists looking for were to cash out..

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by gbagyiza: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobicove:
What exactly do these people hope to achieve with this stupid stunt? undecided

I am disappointed in them. After an out of court settlement, she collected that huge amount n still return with this weak allegation just to destroy Ronaldo's career. I believe some haters are not happy with his return to EPL.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Achillesglacia(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2021
ha
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Sysdatek:
Inside life
And like this cr7 no fit go Usa since that time
Na so dem wan tidy neymar
Guy release video sharp sharp

Women are very wicked.... if Neymar dint hide a recorder , by now they wud hv been calling him a rapist.... y are women soooooo wicked.... the man still give am 500k dollars , she chop am clean mouth still de demand for more ... its time men started to unite to fight this evil gender and put them in their place.... tonto , nedu wife, Annie, tega ...all in one month showing how evil they are towards men

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2021
If na mendy now u people will say he did it. Because goat in rape is involve u all are defending him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by lapazi(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Echara: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Commentor:
Potentially a big problem he might not be able to wriggle out of.

I'm very certain you didn't read the article, if you did you won't make this comment.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Vagina people want to destroy this GOAT, but they will never succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2021
kingthreat:
This is the reason why many Arab and African societies curtail the excesses of women. What is this madness? This is the only reason I support the Taliban. The feminists there will die feminists at heart alone.

I agree with u...women should be put in their place... they are causing more harm than good... they are just everywhere trying to bring down great men.... alot of men are turning gay because of that evil gender...alot of men are refusing to marry because of that evil gender and its part of the devils plan...the devil is certainly a woman...Lucy is the short form of lucifer

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Achillesglacia(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2021
still
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Abdulmumin412:
If na mendy now u people will say he did it. Because goat in rape is involve u all are defending him.

Mendy had different women at different times accuse him...besides he had a pending case and the mumu still got himself involved with another woman...

Apart from this criminal, which other woman has accused him of rape , despite having different women ... a rapist is usually accused by different women... this woman just wants to keep on reaping him off his cash

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2021
If I were Ronaldo, I will sue them for a billion dollars so that them go get sense .... u just can't tarnish a person's image cos u are a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by TheOgaBoss: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Sysdatek:
Inside life
And like this cr7 no fit go Usa since that time
Na so dem wan tidy neymar
Guy release video sharp sharp

not true, no charges were ever brought against him. Apparently there wasn't enough evidence to charge him, but that still does not stop smear campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Okortor: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Fear women, DAUGHTERS OF EVE and DELILAH can be very deadly, flee o yea men, run away from this gender for they are evil and contaminating.

I decree and declare that any agenda by whosoever female to tarnish any man's reputation is hereby nullified in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN...and I pronounce judgement of shame, disgrace and death upon such woman this day and so shall it be AMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Busymike: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Let if face trial...for less than a thousand
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Tottenham: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Masterkernel1: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Chai igbos

Hangyour father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.