Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium (61439 Views)

Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by ultimateprof: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Ronaldo may forget, but internet never forget.
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Stupid woman, one Ronaldo fan will be the one to assassinate her, you want to turn the GOAT to a he Goat.
The devil is a She.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by kushme: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
seunfly:
We all know the truth, women as been using victim tactics to bring down men since time immemorial.

They v several tools to play this victim card from domestic abuse, rape, sexual assault, his family does not like me, deadbeat father etc but if u dig into the reality, u will notice it is all lies and the purpose is just to extort, scam, revenge, destroy or attention.

We know women will support their fellow women lies but I pity the men who believe or support their scam because of political correctness.

They can lie wella oh and claim victim. My ex said all the verbal abuses we had in the past still dey affect her whenever she remember us. This na girl wey fit insult people for Africa oh.. But she dey blame me for matter. And one simp of a friend dey support her.

SIMPs are part of the problem, they support these lying bastards without getting to the root of the issue..
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by IbileIfe: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Natural441:
I no be Ronaldo fan but make those stupid feminist or what are they calling them go sit for one place,
Make dey no spoil career for the guy.

After all Messi is the goat
Women are willing tools of the devil
To lure willing men to do evil.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
blaise26abj:

You are not being rational here . So what you are saying is that injustice is ok as long as it helps feminist agenda .
With this logic , if an innocent European is executed, humanity shouldn’t be bothered because Europeans have been bad to humanity .

If you know the level of atrocities Europeans have committed within the past 1000 years, you won't have a problem with any European getting butchered irrespective of whether he/she is innocent or not. The native tribes they wiped off from places they colonized, weren't they innocent?
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Rhozabeth(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
This is to tell everyone that the people trying to bring u down are as much as those trying to keep u up there!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
3minssex:

If we're being rational here,we both know she said the truth. Women have suffered in the hands of men since the beginning of the human race,they only started being treated fair about a century ago, and they're still treated like trash in some continents today.

Women have suffered in the hands of men. Just like humanity has suffered in the hands of Europeans.

With the way they are going...they will find themselves back to how it used to be over 100yrs ago....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

I agree with u...women should be put in their place... they are causing more harm than good... they are just everywhere trying to bring down great men.... alot of men are turning gay because of that evil gender...alot of men are refusing to marry because of that evil gender and its part of the devils plan...the devil is certainly a woman...Lucy is the short form of lucifer
Yea, that's not how sexuality works, a real straight man will never go gay because of a woman's attitude

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
kushme:

They can lie wella oh and claim victim. My ex said all the verbal abuses we had in the past still dey affect her whenever she remember us. This na girl wey fit insult people for Africa oh.. But she dey blame me for matter. And one simp of a friend dey support her.

SIMPs are part of the problem, they support these lying bastards without getting to the root of the issue..

When I was detained at efcc for 2 days cos of money palava...my ex gold her mom that I was arrested and sentenced to Kirikiri ...just bcis she wanted to paint me bad as she done find new guy, so that her mom and family will hate me ... women ...smh
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kingcalls: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2021
3minssex:

If you know the level of atrocities Europeans have committed within the past 1000 years, you won't have a problem with any European getting butchered irrespective of whether he/she is innocent or not. The native tribes they wiped off from places they colonized, weren't they innocent?

U are mentally ill...maybe it will start with u ... who knows what yr fore fathers did....mayb u should be killed for their sins in the past ....
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by caandi: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Women have brought a lot of celebrities down
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Blitzerz: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sysdatek:
Inside life
And like this cr7 no fit go Usa since that time
Na so dem wan tidy neymar
Guy release video sharp sharp

Ronaldo just opened a branch of his hotel near Times Square...
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Miraclewilfred: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chaiii women bad

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by blaise26abj(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
3minssex:

It doesn’t matter . An innocent blood shouldn’t be spilled because of a couple of their tribesmen high-handed atrocities . The genocidal Nazis were just a handful of Germans . Their violent acts won’t justify killing all Germans .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by kushme: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

When I was detained at efcc for 2 days cos of money palava...my ex gold her mom that I was arrested and sentenced to Kirikiri ...just bcis she wanted to paint me bad as she done find new guy, so that her mom and family will hate me ... women ...smh

Just imagine. They lie and most times don't care about the gravity of it. I no dey take their words serious .

They try to bring down men knowing that they are already down themselves. Bitter and manipulative gashes.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by kushme: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

The greatest threat to men in today's world is woke men! Men that will do anything including belittling and attacking their own gender to impress feminists!

I am very sure that the pilot that flew that wrethed plane is a man! Foolish hegoats!

Just Imagine Nollwood threatening Prince Kpokpogri just because he exposed Tonto Dike. Meanwhile Nollywood is led by a guy! The same cursed Nollywood didn't do anything to shut up Princess when she released a video of Baba Ijesha. Most modern males are just tools and toys for feminists! Abhorrent lots! Very useless idiots. That's why sometimes, I dont blame Bobrisky too much. He has become so disgusted by the easily manipulated hegoats of our generation that he had to port to another gender!

Men are their own worst enemies! No, Woke men are the real enemies of the male gender. They are disgustingly easily manipulated by women!

Sometimes, I wish there was another sensible gender apart from female gender to port to.

Hegoats everywhere! Ronaldo is innocent!

So spot on. Nice one. I avoid such men as friends... They pussify almost everything in the system just to please these liars
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by blaqkid205(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is okay

Yeye people after three year you won spoil is name
Am just wondering how much they will rent the jet wasting of money because you want to collect huge money from him shi shi I hope you can hear me shi shi I mean $1 won't touch your hand from ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Azeezuu: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Make the arrest ronaldo now till next year���
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by shiki(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

I didn't steal it at least

You are right
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by seanjy4konji: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vagina people...

Always be careful of them,,,they hate you when you stop simping for them or give them unnessasary attention...they will use anything to want to bring you down..they have no brains...they velieve pussy is power...they are uselsss and do them no favors....they are not worth your life or career....

Have no sympathy for them...they will useless you if you dont have money...they hardly do favors that does not benefit them...They can only borrow you money if you are both using it to eat, they want to watch the dstv with you,the usiness will benefit them or the car will be usefull for them...apart from thatThey will even charge you for the pussy after paying for bride price...trust me...one billing will come....

Very nasty bunch.

Only your family can rescue you when you are broke or sick...female family members especially...take care of them when you have money instead of world vafine people..they will tell you when the money stops coming that your mates are doing better...

Spend more for your family...not this useless girls that only reckon with you because you have,,when the chips are down...you wont see them and they will still drag u,,,useless them when you have the time...rubbish them even...its your money...piss on them...shit on them,,pour sperm on their faces,,,,,,humilate them with your money...they worthless...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by ymacksdonkele: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fear woman oo ��

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chochovini:
. Were U there when the CLAIMED incident happened? U think a woman can just come of the blue now and accused messi of rape and you expect me to take if hook line and sinker just because Im not a fan?
Those people saying mendy should be jailed for life we're they there when it happened?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Elock1: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Natural441:
I no be Ronaldo fan but make those stupid feminist or what are they calling them go sit for one place,

na that Messi part mk me like ur comment

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Whoknowsme: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

I swear...man gat dey careful with him doinz oo...this destiny killers aint joking..
dts was how dt oda lady did to neyma....
if not for chats dt neyma used against her, she for still dey drag d poor boy with rape bcoz of small misunderstanding....
I do pray each day dt anything dt would bring such destiny killers to my life should die by fire, Mk my fone fall n d screen scatter than me making dt call dt would lead to my downfall..... ameeen
�����
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by do4luv14(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Picture or Idonbilivit
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by tidalstorm(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
3minssex:

If we're being rational here,we both know she said the truth. Women have suffered in the hands of men since the beginning of the human race,they only started being treated fair about a century ago, and they're still treated like trash in some continents today.

Women have suffered in the hands of men. Just like humanity has suffered in the hands of Europeans.

Commot for here!! I dislike clowns like you. How have women suffered?
How many wars were they at the forefront? How many pits have they entered to mine? How many hold hoes to till the ground? How many engineering projects and inventions that required heavy lifting were they involved with? How have they suffered?

Just because they were not involved in decision making in the society doesn't mean men suffered them. What did they even add to the society sef except chaos?
Look how women were involved in many wars in history by manipulating men leading to deaths of many.

No innocent person should ever unwillingly be punished for the crime of any body.

Ps. Ronaldo is innocent, we saw a similar case like this with Neymar. Women just want to bring a good man down.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by WhiteAngels001(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
lookingfly:
I use 45, Abuja. I will pay on delivery.
Only 40 available sir
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Akuruoulo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Natural441:

U don use still collect our likes ABI ?
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by lookingfly: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

Only 40 available sir
so when are you getting your next order so u could include my size?
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Chochovini: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
just2endowed:

What if the press paid the woman to demand for the case to be reopen
. Well, its possible. But if so, what do they stand to gain out of that?
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by just2endowed: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chochovini:
. Well, its possible. But if so, what do they stand to gain out of that?

Sentimental justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.