Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon (38589 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / “my Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me” – Annie Idibia / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by caandi: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
She don turn motivational speaker
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Charmingrascal(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boyooosa:

I love your piece, they are raw and reasonable but kindly remove the last statement...her husband still loves and respects her.

I know 2baba will never say that.
Infact he loves her that's why he has remained silent and urge people like us not discuss his family issue.

Na me just dey joke.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Boyooosa(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I know 2baba will never say that.
Infact he loves her that's why he has remained silent and urge people like us not discuss his family issue.

Na me just dey joke.

grin

Yeah, Annie goofed and we need to also know that no human is perfect, she only reacted to human nature and I pray this doesnt dissolve her home she (they both) has built over the years... She laboured for that family to happen I guess

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Kobicove(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
It has nothing to do with social media. Stop linking problems with broken homes to social media. We have many active celebrities on social media with a successful marriage

The only celebrities on social media who have successful marriages are the ones who keep their private lives off social media.

You can't be bringing every petty matter in your life to social media and expect to have a successful marriage because you will be forced to pretend to have a perfect marriage which we all know is not possible...eventually the bubble will burst because you can't tell that lie forever!
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Tzar(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Madam go & sit down. You willingly & greedily knew who you married. Stop disturbing us with you domestic issues!
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by phemmyfour: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobicove:

The only celebrities on social media who have successful marriages are the ones who keep their private lives off social media.

You can't be bringing every petty matter in your life to social media and expect to have a successful marriage because you will be forced to pretend to have a perfect marriage which we all know is not possible...eventually the bubble will burst because you can't tell that lie forever!

You don't know what you are saying

Banky and MrsW are still together and are social media freak

The Dakolos, Funke Akindele n hubby, Okojies etc.

These guys make money from social media and their marriages are still intact. Stop using social media as an excuse for your irresponsibility.

Is it social media responsible for 2face impregnating pero again?

Is social media responsible for tbliss reckless spending?

Oh! Social media is responsible for nedu's wife cheating
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by cloud(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
Tuface will soon come out to beg us to stop posting shit about his family

Instead of begging his wife
and he should come on social media to beg his wife and send you a copy of the apology as chief justice abi?
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by BluntCrazeMan: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
They are celebrities. They love to trend no matter what.
Ok naa..
Let them Continue trending.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Mokason288(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
cloud:
and he should come on social media to beg his wife and send you a copy of the apology as chief justice abi?
Ur faaaaaaadaaaa
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by thunderbabs: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
All of these ladies are just toxic jare.... You no fit peraonalize a man na... Much more a celebrity
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by seanjy4konji: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Awon motivational speaker ISONU
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Decryptor(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Annie has suffered so much humiliation been married to tuface. I'm sure it's to spite pero that she has remained married to tuface.

Tuface entertains and fuccks his harem of Olosho right in their matrimonial home, all in the name of business partner.

Annie is in a very unhappy marriage with tuface and I think she's fed up.

Before coming to the social media to table a matter that has existed for 20yrs must be tough for her. She would have tried all sorts.

She has endured, keeping up appearances, and has reached breaking point.

It's not only when a man hits a woman or neglects his children that are grave, there are a million ways a man can destroy his wife. Annie is destroyed.

I love them both together, but Annie should quit the marriage and retain her sanity.

And you live with them to know all these?

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by BeardedMeat(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Decryptor:

And you live with them to know all these?
I know you are there shoe shiner, make we hear word.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Westpaid666: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Coin

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by CXLVII: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Motivational speakers don plenty pass people wey want motivation..

Walahi!

Everybody na motivational speaker now.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by jesustheissue: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
I really wonder the kind of husbands and wives our society breeds today, I mean the ones that choose social media to sort private marital issues. Even if it's good advice that's needed, is it platforms like Facebook, Instagram and all whatnot that would provide
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Bunmhi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Aunty don finally calm down
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Decryptor(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I know you are there shoe shiner, make we hear word.

You were the one who was running your mouth as if you share the same apartment with Tuface Idibia and his wife for you to say he chases anything in skirt and that Annie has suffered alot.

ITK feeling funky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.