Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times (16522 Views)

US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by gawu1: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
All head slammers are terrorists
I hope any day the Nigerian Army locates you as a member of the ipob pigs ESN terrorists, you will not come up with excuses that you are innocent just the way one of your pig brother claimed recently that he was arrested and tagged ipob pig terrorist when on his way to buy food for your sick mother.

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by TruthUntold: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Forget that thing, na terrorist the guy be. Head slammers are all terrorists

Why is your life full of bitterness like this?
Live and let live bro, no be wisdom to hate on another based on someone else's views, wetin head slammers do you? wetin? I ask wetin they do you?
werey

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by TruthUntold: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

Zombie, Islam is cancer and US is here to cure it. If u don't like it, kill yaself

You forget drink your medicine today again, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Kuginzi: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
The biggest terrorists organization in the world is AMERICA. Using drone to kill the populace in disguise. God is Watching...

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by sapientia(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
By new York times

Zone Bs will be here too foaming in the mouth
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
gawu1:

I hope any day the Nigerian Army locates you as a member of the ipob pigs ESN terrorists, you will not come up with excuses that you are innocent just the way one of your pig brother claimed recently that he was arrested and tagged ipob pig terrorist when on his way to buy food for your sick mother.

E PAIN AM! cheesy

HUNGRY HEAD SLAMMER!!!
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
almusay:
Because you are an Idiot

BUT YOUR HEAD SLAMMING FATHER IS A BIGGER IDIOT!!! cheesy
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Bngf: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oh
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by loswhite(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
When they succeed they claim responsibility but when they fail they are innocent citizens....useless ppl
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by shidof(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

Zombie, Islam is cancer and US is here to cure it. If u don't like it, kill yaself
you didn't make any sense zombie. Next time, try to read, comprehend and think before you will make a contribution but I doubt you'll be able to make any meaningful contribution cos of your religion bigotry

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Bifwoli: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Saifullah01:
"Righteous strike" indeed

In a bid to project strength in their retreat from Kabul, they ended up killing a US aid worker including 10 civilians (7 children)
Where's your evidence sucker?

Worry about your own BokoHaram that's killing civilians and abducting school girls as underage wives in the forests.
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Xhuntra: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
shidof:
you didn't make any sense zombie. Next time, try to read, comprehend and think before you will make a contribution but I doubt you'll be able to make any meaningful contribution cos of your religion bigotry

Islam is a cancer to humanity. Kill yaself
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by shidof(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

Islam is a cancer to humanity. Kill yaself
and the cancer has really affected your brain. Islam has been in existence before you and it will still outlive you. Don't kill yourself of envy and hatred kid

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Xhuntra: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
shidof:
and the cancer has really affected your brain. Islam has been in existence before you and it will still outlive you. Don't kill yourself of envy and hatred kid

Yes, it has affected my brain. All the killings and bombings and decapitation they ve been doing is truly affecting me
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by shidof(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

Yes, it has affected my brain. All the killings and bombings and decapitation they ve been doing is truly affecting me
okay, there's a simple solution for you. Just like you said earlier, kill yourself but don't commit suicide cos you you can't stop the positive movement. Islam will continue growing
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Xhuntra: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
shidof:
okay, there's a simple solution for you. Just like you said earlier, kill yourself but don't commit suicide cos you you can't stop the positive movement. Islam will continue growing
Islam is evil. Islam is a cancer to humanity
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by shidof(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

Islam is evil. Islam is a cancer to humanity
May the cancer continue to torment you

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by IamAsiri: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Saifullah01:

In a bid to project strength in their retreat from Kabul, they ended up killing a US aid worker including 10 civilians (7 children)

No second strike yet ISIS-K claimed responsibility for another explosive attack that day? undecided
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Freebills12: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Saifullah01:

Islam at work, you are not even sure, check the use of the 'might have killed' NY Times are just speculating, and as a Moslem you have concluded already and gave out the scores. Tablian terrorists have been killing the Afghans like ants... and all you Moslems went on awol
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Masterito(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
You are big clown. You just stay behind your keyboard to say trash. US panic mode still a huge threat to any nation on earth.
engrfaruq:

You aren't US so I won't engage in any futile argument with you. The world knows the US is in panic mode over China's growing strength.

1 Like

Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by sweetjohn(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
insidelife22:
Us is becoming weaker every year,while China and Russia becomes stronger.

Nigerian leaders are selfish,while the citizens are oppoturnists,fraudsters,and very crooked.

If not because of innocent casualties. America would turn the whole of China and Russia to desert. China and Russia can only win america in a cold war not full blown war.
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Babalola0920: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2021
ANY COUNTRY GOVERN BY NON MUSLIM ARE ALWAYS VIOLENT AND RADICAL TOWARDS MUSLIM IN EVERYWAY JUST IMAGINE, THEY CAN LIE CHAI !!!
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by engrfaruq(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Masterito:
Shut up if can't answer simple question. US has double of any real capability China has. China hasn't been to any war in decades. War games is not real war take note. If China is so powerful, tell them to invade Taiwan without US consent.

https://www.nairaland.com/6755991/uk-us-australia-launch-pact
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Masterito(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Now I see your problem. You are just a clown. Explaining global politics to you will be a waste of time.
engrfaruq:

https://www.nairaland.com/6755991/uk-us-australia-launch-pact
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by engrfaruq(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Masterito:
Now I see your problem. You are just a clown. Explaining global politics to you will be a waste of time.

few days back you were denying the fact that the US is unsettled with the growing Chinese Military strength,and now this. I know you won't have a word to say, hence your "world politics" stunt. Na naija politics we dey talk before?
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Masterito(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
So what you provided is an evidence? Like I said you are clown, no point educating you. You just read and accept anything online. You claimed US was weak remember! Like I said earlier just tell China to invade Taiwan without US consent since America is weak. No point educating you because the way you digest information is extremely poor. Infact you know nothing.
engrfaruq:

few days back you were denying the fact that the US is unsettled with the growing Chinese Military strength,and now this. I know you won't have a word to say, hence your "world politics" stunt. Na naija politics we dey talk before?
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by engrfaruq(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Masterito:
So what you provided is an evidence? Like I said you are clown, no point educating you. You just read and accept anything online. You claimed US was weak remember! Like I said earlier just tell China to invade Taiwan without US consent since America is weak. No point educating you because the way you digest information is extremely poor. Infact you know nothing.

Ohhh I read things online huh? I didn't know you're at the US strategic level, you should've pointed that out since.

You denied that the US is concerned about the Chinese growing Military strength and now the same US is joining forces with a third Country to counter growing Chinese Military strength, and you're still here blabbing, asking China to invade Taiwan to prove its stregth.
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Masterito(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Go back and read previous comments to see how you done well with modification. Like I said you know nothing. If you actually know me, you will shut up and listen. Like I said you know nothing.
engrfaruq:

Ohhh I read things online huh? I didn't know you're at the US strategic level, you should've pointed that out since.

You denied that the US is concerned about the Chinese growing Military strength and now the same US is joining forces with a third Country to counter growing Chinese Military strength, and you're still here blabbing, asking China to invade Taiwan to prove its stregth.
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by engrfaruq(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Masterito:
Go back and read previous comments to see how you done well with modification. Like I said you know nothing. If you actually know me, you will shut up and listen. Like I said you know nothing.

Only a nonentity brags on a faceless forum like this.You think I'm a street urchin huh? I wouldn't brag but I believe I'm in a better position to know more about the topic of dicussion than you.
Re: US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times by Masterito(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
engrfaruq:

Only a nonentity brags on a faceless forum like this.You think I'm a street urchin huh? I wouldn't brag but I believe I'm in a better position to know more about the topic of dicussion than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach / West African Countries Suspend Key Military Meeting On Niger Coup / Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.